剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Do you understand? I cannot.
除非你能说服她认罪
Unless you can convince her to plead guilty,
否则就要做好最坏的打算
you need to prepare yourself for the worst.
对您失去亲人我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
你指哪个
Which one?
总得有人照顾这个孩子
Someone has to take care of that baby.
我觉得这个人应该是那孩子的父亲
I'm thinking that someone should be its father.
你不用操心孩子
You don't have to worry about the baby.
我 我会做个好父亲的
I'm -- I'm gonna be a good dad.
我知道你打电♥话♥时 我
Yeah, I-I know when you called, I-I--
这 这个消息有点难以接受
This -- this was a lot to process.
但是 当我终于认清现实
But once it -- it finally sunk in...
我准备好了
I'm good.
你告诉她我不会跑的
You tell her I'm not running.
我会承担我的责任
I'm stepping up.
这应该由你亲口告诉她
She should hear that from you.
待会儿我就去见她
I'm gonna see her later.
我们四点在监狱见吧
You can meet me at the jail at 4:00.
你好 我是尼尔·奥利弗
Hi, this is Neil Oliver.
我现在有事
I'm not available right now,
如果你留下详细留言
but if you leave a detailed message,
我会尽快回
I'll get back to you as --
自私的混♥蛋♥
Selfish bastard.
华纳先生
Mr. Warner?
我
I, um...
我要求使用律师见面室
I asked that we be in the attorney's room
-是为了保留隐私 -为什么
- so we could have privacy. - Why?
好让你实施你的辩护计划吗
So you can run down your defense strategy?
因为药物导致神经错乱
Diminished capacity 'cause of your meds?
-你不明白 -别废话了
- You don't understand -- - Don't bother.
检察官都告诉我了
Prosecutor laid it out for me.
再说 我
Besides, I...
我还希望给上庭时留个惊喜呢
want it to be fresh when I hear it at your trial.
不会有庭审了
There won't be a trial.
我会认罪
I'm pleading guilty.
你杀死了我妻子 还骗了我一个月
You killed my wife and lied to me for a month.
你看着我崩溃 不停地想她是什么样的人
You let me go crazy wondering who she was,
她藏了什么秘密 我的婚姻到底真不真实
what she was hiding, if my marriage was real!
你假装在保护我
You pretended to protect me
其实你一直就只是为了保护你自己
when you were just protecting yourself, and now --
现在你就这么简单的要认罪
Now you just want to plead guilty
要安静地去监狱了
and just go quietly off to prison.
你是这个意思吗
That's what you're saying?
回答我
Answer me!
是
Yes.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
你想让我照顾你的孩子
You want me to take the baby.
-不止这一个原 -闭嘴
- That's not the only reas-- - Stop.
你害死了我的孩子 怎么还能指望我
How can you expect me to take your child,
照顾你的孩子 把他养大成人
raise your child, when you killed mine?
因为我知道尼尔不会承担责任的
Because I know Neil is not gonna step up.
不管我都干了什么
And despite what I've done...
我的孩子是无辜的
my child is innocent.
你真的觉得他该进儿童保护体系吗
Do you really think it deserves to be in the system?
我不在乎
I don't care,
因为不是我害他得到了这样的命运
because I didn't put him there.
也许
Maybe...
但这孩子仍旧是你的亲人
but this baby is your family.
他不该为我的罪过受罚
It shouldn't suffer for my sins
就像我们父母的罪行与我们无关
any more than we should've for our parents'.
我请求
I am asking you...
恳求你
I am begging you...
求你照顾我的孩子
to please take this child.
没有一个警探比你更叛逆
There is no other detective who is more insubordinate.
但其他警探也没有能力破了这个案子
There's also no other detective who could've solved this case.
有你在我的警队我很骄傲
I'm proud to have you in my unit.
谢谢 长官
I appreciate that, sir.
真♥相♥大白
Justice be done.
我的公辩律师告诉了我事情原委
My public defender told me what happened.
-我从来没想过曼迪会 -我也是
- I never would've thought mandy would -- - Me either.
我差点就给爸爸打电♥话♥告诉他他该骄傲了
I almost called dad to tell him he should be proud.
他的四个孩子都是罪犯
All four of his kids are criminals.
你说他到底怎么想的
What the hell was he thinking, man?
没事了 都过去了
It's all right. It's all right.
现在我们跟他也没关系了
He doesn't have us anymore,
而且他跟公♥司♥也没什么关系了
and he definitely doesn't have SEG.
你怎么做到的
How did you manage that?
爸爸是用妈妈的信托基金创办了公♥司♥
Our father used our mother's trust to build the firm,
因为他先娶的是科琳
so since he married Corinne first --
顺便说一下 所以我们都是私生子
Which makes us bastards, by the way.
所以他和妈妈的婚姻不合法
He wasn't legally married to mom,
所以他无权分享她的钱
so he wasn't entitled to her money.
问题是 我已经不在乎他了
The thing is, he doesn't matter anymore.
我在乎你
You do.
我很抱歉 埃里克
I'm so sorry, Eric.
我恨了你那么久
I resented you for so long.
把一切都怪到你头上 但这些都不怪你
I blamed you for everything, and none of it was your fault.
我要因为我的错误判断
I'm going to jail for poor judgement
和我的所作所为入狱了
and the choices that I made.
仔细想想 我现在要离婚
Come to think of it, it's the exact same reason
也是因为判断失误
that I'm getting a divorce.
我在一一列出我需要
I'm making a list of things about Patrick
自检的方面
that I want to examine
计划在这二十年的监狱生活中完成它
while I'm doing my 20 years in the hole.
你只是去低级监管监狱待个一年半到三年
Y-y-you're doing 18-36 months in a minimum-security prison.
人称史努比乐园
They call it camp snoopy.
我走了你怎么办呢
Whatcha gonna do when I'm gone?
解散公♥司♥
Take SEG apart...
重头再来
And start over.
我都十四小时没喝酒了
It's been 14 hours since I had a drink.
我会继续进步的
I'm gonna do better.
我保证
I promise.
请你不要放弃我
Just don't give up on me.
我不会的
Never.
戒酒互助会
查理·彼得森
华纳先生 你好吗 想聊聊吗
你想要几个
How many do you want?
这个嘛 毕竟孩子怀在你身上
Well, you know, I know you have to do the heavy lifting, so...
所以问题是你想要几个
How many do you want?
我是独生子 所以至少两个
Well, I was an only child, so at least two.
而且我们也可以收养呀
And we could always adopt.
还是有很多孩子需要爱的
You know, there are plenty of kids out there who need love.
好吧 但我们得先买♥♥个大房♥子
Sure, yeah, we just need a -- need a bigger place.
都听你的
You're the boss.
查理 你好吗
Hey, Charlie, how you doing?
我是埃里克
It's Eric.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈
Hi, mom.
你嗑药了
Are you high?
詹妮弗
Jennifer?
我的枪在哪
Where's my gun?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表