剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Look, it's simple, okay? Just go to work.
监狱打给比利 他打给我
Jail calls Billy, he calls me,
我打给你 我们在那里见面
I call you, and we can meet there.
你想让我付保释金
You want me to post the bond?
如果你不付我们就不知道他什么时候出来
Well, if you don't, we won't know when he's getting out
我们就找不到他
and we'll lose him.
凯特信任我
Look, Kate trusted me, okay?
这对你总得有点意义吧
That's got to be worth something.
我要把他保释出来 真是疯了
I'm bailing Liam out. This is nuts.
我叫丹尼
My name's Danny.
-丹尼 -是的
- Danny. - Yeah.
好吧 这一万花的值
Yeah, that was worth 10 G's
我是帕特里克 请留言
This is Patrick. Leave a message.
你该给我打电♥话♥的 索一卡的事是中午
You were supposed to call. Soica's at noon.
你在哪
Where are you?
该死 帕特里克
Damn it, Patrick.
早安
Morning.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
你父亲出门了
Your father had to go out of town,
尼尔在忙着拉拢钢铁工人联合会
Neil's trying to close the steelworkers union,
帕特里克早上看来是请假了
and Patrick seems to be taking the morning off.
好的
Okay.
高尔夫课程
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the hell are you?
这太糟了
This is bad.
帕特里克 听我说
Patrick. Patrick, focus.
索一卡的事怎么样了
What about Soica?
你说你会去的 发生了什么
You said you'd be there. What's going on?
你要走吗 我只有一个小时时间
Leaving, pal? I only got an hour.
兄弟 我去不了了
Bro, I'm not gonna make it.
帕特里克
Patrick.
戈木尔先生
So, Mr. Gollmer,
你想让我叫你安东尼还是托尼
Would you prefer I call you Anthony or Tony?
我已经习惯别人叫我利亚姆了
You know, Liam's sort of grown on me.
为什么不继续这么称呼我呢
Why don't we just stick with that?
利亚姆 你的逮捕记录
Well, Liam, your arrest record
显示你是一个骗子
paints a picture of a con man,
考虑到你的年龄 你称得上年轻有为
a very accomplished one, given your age.
不要废话了
Look, let's cut the crap.
你是负责谋杀案的
You're murder police.
这和凯特之死有关
This is about kate's death.
我愿意说这件事
I'll speak to that,
但只要有一个问题偏题了
but one question off topic,
我就请律师 明白吗
and I lawyer up, you got it?
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
没有
No.
我没有杀凯特·华纳
I did not kill Kate Warner.
我有不在场证明
I have an alibi.
两杯伏特加汤力
Just, uh, two Vodka Tonics.
请出示你的证件
I need to see some I.D.
当然
Of course.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
帕特里克 别喝了
Patrick, please stop.
你不想毁了他这一整晚 对吧
You don't want to ruin tonight for him, do you?
我没有毁任何东西 我很好
I'm not ruining anything. I'm fine.
不 你不好
No, you're not fine.
你只是这个家的客人
You're just a guest in this family.
不能给他喝了
He's cut off.
凯特 你如果再多管闲事
You don't start minding your own business, Kate,
你会受伤的
you're gonna get hurt.
大多数夜晚帕特里克都醉得很开心
Most nights, Patrick was a happy drunk.
你觉得是他杀了她吗
Do you think he killed her?
我看到的都告诉你了
I told you what I saw.
我在问你是怎么想的
I'm asking you what you think.
我觉得时机不对的时候
I think, on the wrong night,
再开心的醉酒都有可能导致罪恶
the happiest drunk can turn mean.
你好 华纳先生
Hello, Mr. Warner.
警探
Detective.
埃里克出去参加一场重要的会议了
Eric's at a big meeting away from the office.
我本应该代替他去的
I was actually supposed to cover for him,
但是我有一点难受
But I wasn't feeling well.
现在好多了
I feel much better now, just now.
我知道了
I see.
我父亲出门了
My father is out of town.
我听说了
So I heard.
阿曼达
康奈尔 舍伍德直投 帮我
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Can I help you with something?
既然你问到了
Now that you mention it,
我想了解一下
I wanted to know about
凯特的助手 利亚姆·康纳斯
Kate's assistant, Liam Connors.
你和他熟吗
Did you know him well?
不 不太熟
No, we didn't bro out.
你上次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
我们在埃里克的聚会上聊过
We spoke at Eric's party.
聊了什么
What about?
临时的工作 我让他去做一件事
Some last-minute work thing -- I sent him on an errand.
你让他去做一件事
You sent him on an errand.
你让他去了哪里
Where did you send him?
你和他谈过了
You spoke with him.
为什么还来问我
Why are you asking me?
这是他的不在场证据
It's his alibi.
我不能只听他的一面之词
I can't just take his word for it.
那是个派对
It was a party,
我想放松一下
I wanted to relax,
我不需要有人来监督我
And I didn't need supervision.
利亚姆 我找的就是你
Liam. Just the man I was looking for.
开我的车去买♥♥些酒来
Look, go get my car, go to the liquor store...
把这个装满 好吗
Fill this up, okay?
好的
Okay.
钥匙在我办公室
My keys are in my office, all right?
小心行事
But be discreet.
谢啦
Thank you.
你说如果凯特再多管闲事
You said Kate would get hurt
她会受伤的
if she didn't mind her own business.
我就想多喝几杯
I wanted a drink.
不是真要伤害她
I didn't mean that.
但不到半小时
And yet, less than a half an hour later,
她就被杀了
she was murdered.
很明显 我是个酒徒
If you haven't noticed, I'm a drinker.
多喝几杯我就会乱讲话
I drink too much, and then I talk too much,
但就只是说说而已
but that's all that it is -- talk.
你可以去问任何人
You can ask anybody.
没人会在意我酒后说过什么
I mean, no one takes me seriously.
埃里克在大家心中声望极高
Everyone holds Eric in such high regard.
活在他的阴影下一定让你很难受
Must be painful living in the shadow of your brother.
我说过一些并非我本意的话
I said something that I didn't mean.
然后你去楼顶
And then you went up on the roof
做了一些有违你本意的事
and you did something you didn't mean?
不可能
That didn't happen.
也许是你不记得了
Maybe you don't remember.
彻夜狂饮后昏睡过去的人太多了
You wouldn't be the first guy to tell me he blacked out
你不是第一个
after a night of drinking.
凯特是我们家里唯一一个
Kate was the only person in my whole family
送我妻子生日贺卡的人
who sent my wife a birthday card.
她很尊重我和梅勒妮
She treated me and Melanie with respect,
她对我比我家里人还好
treated me better than half of my own blood!
就算喝再多酒
There isn't enough booze in the world
我也不会忘记那些
that could make me forget that.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
滚出我的办公室
Get the hell out of my office!
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表