剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Is that why she left town?
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
我是她丈夫
I'm her husband.
她已经死了
She's dead.
如果你妻子想让你知道的话 她会说的
If your wife wanted you to know, she would've told you.
出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
我拿到了被害者受害当晚
Just got the final report on the non-core witnesses
非核心证人的最终报告
the night your victim pancaked.
-有什么特别的吗 -就还是那些
- Anything interesting? - The usual crap.
每个人都各执一词 没什么有价值的
Everybody's got an opinion, nobody saw anything workable.
技术部门的人给我看了段录像
Guys in the tech division showed me footage of a woman
在遇害时间前几个小时 有个女人在门口徘徊
hesitating outside the building a few hours before the murder,
但是我给目击者看了截图
But, uh, when I showed this screen grab to witnesses,
没人认得她
no one could I.D. her.
伊森·巴雷特
伊森·巴雷特是谁
Who's Ethan Barrett?
不是谁 那只是...
Nobody. It's just...
就只有华纳家的人还没看了
The Warners are the only ones I haven't shown that to,
可能他们中有人认识她
so maybe one of them knows her?
她进楼里了吗 还是离开了
Do you know if she was entering the building or leaving?
她好像一直犹豫不定 最后还是进去了
It looked like she couldn't decide, and then she went in.
而且我检查了录像
And I scanned the security footage
没看到她离开
for her exit -- I never saw her leave,
也就是说她可能是录像被抹去的时间段
which means she probably left between 7:00 and 10:00
也就是七点到十点之间离开的
when the footage was erased.
所以当凯特·华纳遇害的时候
So, she could've still been in the building
她可能正在楼里
when Kate Warner was murdered.
帮个忙 帮我拷贝一份录像
Do me a favor and go get me a copy of the security footage.
还要别的吗 咖啡 茶
Anything else? Coffee? Tea?
仔细想想好吗 拜托
Let's think about this for a second, okay? Please?
你不会打算在这里大闹一场
You're not gonna run in there
然后把你的生活毁掉吧
and ruin your life right now, are you?
埃里克 埃里克
Eric. Eric!
埃里克 你要冷静
Eric, you need to calm down, okay?
-你可以待在车里 -是杰克吗
- You can stay in the car. - You Jake?
这是私人领地
Hey. This is private property.
什么事 亲爱的
What is it, hon?
没事的 他们迷路了
It's nothing. They're lost.
带女孩们进去吧
Take the girls back inside.
没事
It's okay.
我知道你为何要来 珍妮丝打了电♥话♥
I know why you're here. Janice called.
凯特已经是过去时了 没什么好说的
But Kate is in the past, so we got nothing to talk about.
那时你多大了
How old were you?
我的天
My God.
她才16岁
She was 16.
那时你多大了
How old were you?
26 但不是你想的那样
26, okay? But it was not like that.
那是怎样
Like what? Like what?
你不明白我们的关系
You don't understand the relationship.
-埃里克 算了吧 -关系吗
- Eric, let it go. - Relationship?
你强♥奸♥了她
You raped her!
她心甘情愿的
S-she wanted it just as bad.
我没事
I'm okay.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can I just -- can I have a minute?
刚才我听到了 我们等会再谈
I heard what was said and we will discuss it later.
好
All right.
很抱歉你失去了她
I am sorry for you loss,
但20年前的事
But what happened 20 years ago --
我们双方都是自愿的
It was mutual, all right?
那时她16岁了 没有违法
I mean, the age of consent is 16, so it wasn't illegal.
那也是错的
No, it was just wrong.
那时候我没意识到
You know, at the time, I didn't see that.
现在不同了 我有女儿了
It's different now. I have -- I have daughters.
当时可能很难 但我是那个成年人
You know, hard as it would've been, I was the adult.
我应该拒绝的
I should've resisted.
但我真的在乎她
But I really did... care for her.
凯特给你打电♥话♥干什么
Why did Kate call you?
是孩子的事吗
Was it about the baby?
第一次是看看我是不是还住在这
The first time was to see if I still lived here, and...
几天后她说她在城里
a few days later, she called to say she was in town.
她想见一面
She wanted to meet.
她和你见面了吗
She met with you?
我明白这很诡异
Look, I get that this must be weird,
这么多年来又重新联♥系♥
hearing from me after all these years.
有点 我不想撒谎
Yeah, I'm -- I'm not gonna pretend it isn't.
你去看你妈妈了吗
You been to see your mama?
我听说她经济上有些困难
I-I hear she's got financial troubles.
没有 还记得那时候的状况吧
No. No, you, uh, remember what that was like.
我知道
I do.
我希望我能说她变好了
And I wish I could say she was doing better.
我和她一直保持联♥系♥ 礼貌性的
I stayed in touch to be polite --
你知道的 小地方嘛
You know, small town and all --
但她一直没消气
But god knows she's as angry as ever.
我不是来叙旧的
Look, I'm -- I'm not here to catch up.
是关于孩子的事吗
It's about the kid, right?
我离开的时候...
When I left town with...
怀着我们的孩子 但一穷二白
with our baby, I was broke.
我希望他可以过得更好
I wanted him to have a better life.
所以只能把他送给别人领养
I had no choice but to put him up for adoption.
我那时应该多做一些的
I should've done more.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
过去我们都犯了很多错
We all made mistakes in the past.
我今天是来讨论现在的
I'm here about the present.
我找到了领养的父母
I found the parents.
我和他们谈过了
I talked to them.
我们的儿子叫查理
Our son's name is Charlie.
你和他谈过了吗
You speak to him?
没有 还没有
No, no. Not yet.
那个机构联♥系♥了他 但他在外面上学
The agency, they contacted him, but he's away at school.
所以他们同意你见他吗
So -- so they're okay with you meeting him?
那个父亲 比较宽容
The dad, he seems receptive.
母亲就没有那么通融了
The -- the mom not as much.
但是我理解她
But I get that, you know?
她从小把他养大 而我没有
She raised him from infancy when I couldn't.
那名父亲
The dad, he, um...
他给了我这个
He gave me this.
他真好看 不是吗
He's a beautiful kid, isn't he?
如果我和查理谈了
If I do talk to Charlie,
他可能会问他爸爸是谁
He'll probably ask who his father is.
所以我能告诉他吗
So can I tell him?
你说了什么
What did you say?
我说"不"
Told her "No."
孩子已经读大学了
Kid's in college.
他已经比我更有出息了
He's -- he's already doing better than me.
我能给他什么呢
Well, what can I give him? Hmm?
你可以给他答案
You can give him answers.
这事完后 我得去看医生
After that, I need therapy.
看更多次吗
More, you mean?
哪个母亲会把男朋友看得比自己的孩子
What kind of mother cares more about her boyfriend
还重要
than her own kid?
凯特能做到那样真的太不容易了
It's amazing that Kate turned out the way that she did.
她妈妈肯定是有问题
I mean, the mom is something, for sure.
但凯特也不是毫无过错
But it's not like Kate is blameless.
你26岁时会检查每个领回家妹子的年龄吗
Oh, did you card every chick that you took home at 26?
不会
No.
你想说什么
What's your point?
他当时知道她多大却仍然那样做了
He knew how old she was and he did it anyway.
听着
Come on.
梅勒妮16岁时什么样我不知道
I didn't know Mel at 16,
但我敢打赌她也让很多男人
But I can bet that she put many a man
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表