剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and lies"...
凯特的助理利亚姆
Kate's assistant, Liam,
他可能是她放弃抚养的儿子
could be the son that she gave up for adoption.
出生证明
你公♥司♥的安全数据已经被破解
Your company's secure data has been breached.
凯特盯上了利亚姆
Kate was onto Liam.
我们不能报♥警♥
We're not gonna tell the police anything.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
可能是利亚姆杀了凯特以掩盖罪行
that Liam may have killed Kate to cover it up?
我是在找她
I'm looking for her.
她叫卡莉
Her name is Carly.
你是怎么拿到这张照片的
How did you get that photo?
你妻子在死之前发给我的
Your wife sent it to me right before she died.
利亚姆在哪里
Where's Liam?
是的 她知道利亚姆在哪
Yeah, she knows where Liam is,
但她不会讲的 至少现在不会
But she's not talking -- yet.
我知道你在权衡利弊
Yeah, I see you doing the math.
你要跑 还是报♥警♥
Do you run? Dial 911?
但问题是 你想知道答案
Problem is, you want answers.
一旦警♥察♥来了
And by the time the cops show,
我和她你可就都见不到了
me and her will be gone.
所以你是走是留
So are you staying, or are you going?
你不会伤害她吧
You won't hurt her?
那要看她表现了
That's up to her.
我需要答案
I need answers.
听着 利亚姆是个骗子 是个罪犯
Look, Liam is a con man, a criminal.
进入这个俗世
Stepping into this world,
你就得明白两件事
you need to know two things --
人皆欺
Everyone's lying,
莫挡道
and stay out of my way.
你的男朋友呢
So, where's your boyfriend at?
跟你说了他不是我男朋友
I told you he's not my boyfriend.
我和他一个月前约会过
I met him out maybe a month ago.
那他给你买♥♥了79英寸的3D电视
Okay, and he bought you a 79-inch 3-D tv?
我以为他是真的喜欢我
I just thought he really liked me.
利亚姆 一个遵纪守法的小助理
So Liam, the legit assistant,
为才一个月的小情人 花了3万
blew 30 grand on a month-long crush?
你在逗我呢
Really?! That's your story?!
你真这么傻
Are you that dumb?!
放弃吧
Look, give it up.
这种白♥痴♥故事我是不会买♥♥账的
I'm not buying the babe in the woods act.
你打给利亚姆 让他来见你
You are gonna call Liam and get him to meet you.
我跟你说了
I told you --
闭嘴 听着
No. Look.
打给利亚姆
You are gonna call Liam
让他来见你
and get him to meet you.
现在就打
Now.
在哪儿见
Where?
南泰隆 黛娜家那家店
Dinah's in South Tryon.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你不用知道
Doesn't matter.
如果她给他报信怎么办
What happens if she warns him?
如果你给他报信怎么办
What happens if you warn him?
我会下场很惨
Something bad.
秘密与谎言
第二季第四集
嫌犯
伊森·巴雷特来电
罗尔斯顿警探 华纳的法医鉴定报告到了
你刚说华纳的法医鉴定报告到了
You just said the Warner forensics report was here.
刚还在的
It was.
先坐 警探
Have a seat, detective.
这是我要的法医鉴定报告吗
Is that my forensics report?
我很欣慰在过去六个月的合作中
I'm proud that in the six months you've been working for me,
我们已经有了一套暗语
we've already developed a shorthand.
我们有了一套暗语
We have a shorthand?
是的
Yes.
当你气势汹汹进来对我吼的时候
When you march in here barking at me,
我知道你是想说 我有新进展了
I know that's shorthand for, "I'm ready to update you, sir."
而当我说请坐的时候
And when I say, "Please have a seat,"
你也该知道意思是 给老子坐下
you know that's shorthand for "Sit your ass down."
汤姆·墨菲一案
The Tom Murphy case
很多人仍然记忆犹新
is still fresh in the minds of many people.
这桩谋杀5岁小孩的案子是我破的
I solved the murder of a 5-year-old.
我知道 但你也要知道
I know that, and you know that,
地检官知道的 是你带了证据
But all the D.A. knows is you brought evidence
推♥翻♥了本·克劳福德的定罪
that overturned their Ben Crawford conviction.
但也没能赶在他被杀前
Not before he was murdered in prison.
地检颜面尽失
The D.A. was humiliated,
现在是他们报复的时候了
and now that office is out to get you.
那你为什么要让我去查这案子
So why did you put me on this case?
市长和约翰·华纳是朋友
The Mayor is friends with John Warner.
他要我派最得力的人
He asked for my best detective.
想象下我的处境
Imagine my dilemma.
这件案子不会有任何差池 长官
This case will be bulletproof, sir.
屋顶上植物的茎是新折断的
The stems from the plant on the rooftop were freshly broken,
证实了你关于打斗地点的推论
confirming your take on where the struggle took place.
证人那边你进行得怎么样了
Where are you with your witnesses?
现在说还太早
It's too early to say.
我知道这里有很多警♥察♥
I know a lot of cops in here
都把戴尔警探的死归罪于你
blame you for detective Dale's death,
既然我并非他们的一员 你也需要同盟
But since I'm not one of them and you need an ally,
所以你别像对付傻瓜一样敷衍我
How about you not treat me like a complete moron?
我还有两名证人没找到
I have two witnesses I haven't found yet.
一个是凯特的助理
One is Kate's assistant,
另一个是派对上的女客 身份未知
the other an unidentified female party guest.
我手上还有个没有可信不在场证明的
I also have a high-level S.E.G. employee
舍伍德直投高层
with no credible alibi,
但我还不能证明他在说谎 目前不能
But I can't prove he's lying -- yet.
好
Good.
那就去证明
Go prove it.
但温和点
But play nice,
至少在我们逮捕前好一点
at least until we make an arrest.
你知道的 我向来给人留面子
You know me. I'm a people person.
黛娜炸鸡店
你过了六个小时才打给我
It takes you six hours to call me back?
兄弟 今晚是欢愉之夜
Yeah, dude, it's conjugal night.
明天中午跟索爱卡的会我可能去不了了
Look, I'm not sure I can do the noon Soica meeting tomorrow.
这事不小 你得帮我罩着点
This is a big deal. I need you to cover.
中午 跟索爱卡的会 我知道了
All right. Noon, Soica meeting. Done. I got it.
那我先挂了
I got to go, though.
等等 等等 我得先帮你准备下
Wait, wait, wait. I need to prep you, okay?
明天一早打给我
Call me first thing in the morning.
好的 知道了 我得挂了
All right. I got it. I got to go.
帕特里克
Patrick.
索爱卡是自从凯特出事后
Soica's the first company we are trying to buy since...
我们尝试收♥购♥的第一家公♥司♥
since Kate.
我们需要成功 好吗
We need this to work, okay?
帕特里克
Patrick.
这很重要
It's important.
帕特里克 帕特里克
Patrick? Patrick?
我得挂了
I got to go.
已经四十五分钟了 他不会来了
It's been 45 minutes. He's a no-show.
他说他会来的 他答应了的
He said he'd be here. He promised.
我真傻 我竟然相信了他
I'm such an idiot. I trusted him.
利亚姆说过他爱我的
Liam said he loved me.
你给他报信了
You warned him off.
现在就是"悲惨时间"了 我们走
It's "Something bad" time, all right? Let's go.
你说过你不会伤害她的
You said you weren't gonna hurt her.
对 我说过那取决于她
No, I said it was up to her.
好吧 天呐 快跑
Okay, just -- god. Run!
1空白时间轴
-让开 -不
- Move. - No.
-让开 -你知道吗
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表