剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
求你原谅RB 放过我儿子吧
Please forgive R.B., let my son go.
如果你还有同情心 就别让他们送他进监狱
If you have any compassion, don't let them send him away.
你儿子让我...
Your son put me...
-让凯特受尽折磨 -我知道
- put Kate through hell. - I know.
我快死了 埃里克 我活不了多久了
I-I'm dying, Eric. I don't have long.
我不能怀恨而终
I can't afford to hold a grudge.
你也不能一直耿耿于怀
But neither can you.
仇恨和愤怒会将你葬送
Hate and anger will eat you alive.
你说对了 这不是那件夹克
You were right. It was the wrong jacket.
这还不是最精彩的
But that's not even the best part.
我从衣服上找到的上皮细胞
The only epithelials that I found on the clothes
来自于中国东南地区 更确切地说是来自东莞
were from southeast China, specifically Dongguan.
什么意思
Which means?
你看
Here.
实验服的袖子上刚刚沾上了我的上皮细胞
I just put my epithelials on the sleeve of my lab coat.
我们每次穿脱衣服都会在衣服上留下上皮细胞
We all do that any time we put something on or take it off.
这和中国有什么关系
What's that have to do with China?
中国是这些衣服的原产地
That's where the clothes were made.
我在外套内侧找到的皮肤细胞
The only skin cells that I found on the inside of the garments
属于生产衣服的中国工人
were from the Chinese worker who made them.
你是说那些衣服是全新的
You're saying the clothes were brand-new.
从未穿过 甚至试都没被试过
Never worn, never even tried on.
这么说凶手把那晚在派对上穿过的衣服丢了
So the killer dumped their clothes from the night of the party
-然后把全新的衣服交了上来 -没错
- and then turned in brand-new ones to police. - Yeah.
先引我们上钩再掉包
It's a bait-and-switch.
我知道是谁做的 现在我只需要找出原因
I know who. Now I just need to know why.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表