剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
凯特
Kate?
埃里克 你还好吗
Eric. Are you okay?
秘密与谎言
第二季第一集
发生什么事了
What happened?
发生什么事了
What happened?
爸 发生什么事了
Dad, wh-- what happened?
我不知道
I don't know!
埃里克 儿子
Eric, son...
我能帮你做点什么
What can I do for you?
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
你想陪着凯特 可以
You want to stay with Kate, that's fine.
所有人退到路障以外
Everyone behind the barricade.
我能为你做点什么 儿子
What can we do for you, son?
先生 你得退后
Sir, you need to move back.
埃里克 埃里克 请节哀
Eric...Eric, I'm so sorry.
埃里克
Eric?
-发生什么事了 -谁会做这种事
- What happened? - Who could have done this?
是她自己跳下来的吗
Did she jump?
先生 麻烦你退后
Sir, I need you to please step aside.
我们就在这里 儿子 我们不会离开你的
We'll be right here, son. We're not going anywhere.
退后 退后
Step back. Step back.
谁让痛失爱妻的丈夫破坏我的犯罪现场的
Who let the grieving husband contaminate my crime scene?
看热闹的人掏出手♥机♥拍了
Looky-loos got their phones out.
如果你害怕履行职责 那你就换工作吧
If you're afraid to do your job, I suggest you find another.
楼顶总该封锁了吧
Please tell me the roof has been secured.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你看见什么了吗
Did you see anything?
华纳先生
Mr. Warner?
华纳先生
Mr. Warner?
我是安德里娅·康奈尔警探
I'm Detective Andrea Cornell.
我知道这样很为难你
I know this is impossibly difficult,
但能请你放开受害人吗
but can you please let go of the victim?
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
但她也是本案受害人
But she's also my victim.
请您节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
但我要查出她发生了什么事
But I need to find out what happened to her.
我们可以进大厅聊聊
We can go in the lobby and talk.
阿曼达 我知道你俩很亲密
Amanda...I know you two were close.
别碰我
Don't!
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I-I-I --
-亲爱的 -我只是想帮忙...
- Hey, baby... - I was trying to help. I...
没事 没事
Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事吧
Are you gonna be all right?
我知道这确实很难为你
I know this is incredibly difficult,
但我要问你一些问题
but I'm gonna need to ask you some questions
趁你记得还算清楚
while the information is still fresh in your minds.
怎么会发生这种事
How could -- how could this happen?
这就是我要查清楚的事
That's what I'm gonna find out.
我听说你们公♥司♥在楼上开派对
I understand there was a party upstairs at your firm?
风云人物驾到
Here's the man of the hour.
恭喜你 埃里克
Congratulations, Eric.
谢谢你 菲尔
Thank you, Phil.
恭喜 埃里克 真心的
Congratulations, Eric -- truly.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
-你好 -亲爱的
- Hi. - Hey, sweetheart.
爸 太感谢你了
Dad, I can't thank you enough.
谢什么 又不是我把公♥司♥送给你的
For what? I'm not just giving you the firm.
这是你靠本事赢得的
You earned it.
你能跟他解释下他不是我老板吗
Will you please explain that he is not the boss of me?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
你一直帮助我远离麻烦 现在该帮他了
You've been keeping me out of trouble, and now it's his turn.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你丈夫在哪里
So, where's your husband?
在手术室
In the O.R.
因为他聪明绝顶 才华盖世 非常抢手
Because he's brilliant and talented and in demand.
恭喜 兄弟
Congratulations, buddy.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Yep.
凯特
Kate.
天啊 你也太美了
My god, you look gorgeous!
嫁了个好男人
Marriage agrees with me.
我还真高兴你提起这事
Actually, I'm glad that you brought that up,
因为是我把你介绍给我哥的
because I introduced you to my brother,
我至今没收到谢媒礼或礼金
and I still haven't received a gift or cash.
支票已经寄给你了
Check's in the mail.
-我能看看那些卡片吗 -不行
- Can I see the cards, please? - No.
儿子 你还要等几个小时才开始演讲呢
Son, your speech is not for a few hours yet.
我觉得 就今天一晚
I think that perhaps, just for tonight,
你该学学你弟弟
you should try and be more like your brother.
帕特里克知道怎么玩得尽兴
Patrick knows how to have a good time.
你为什么要退休
Why are you retiring?
是时候让埃里克接手了
It was the right time for Eric to take over.
这事有人不高兴吗
Was anyone unhappy about that?
没有 我们都很高兴
No. We were all very excited.
凯特今晚喝酒了吗
Had Kate been drinking tonight --
也许比平常喝得多了点
perhaps a little bit more than usual?
没有 她没有喝酒
No. She wasn't drinking.
她心情如何
What about her state of mind?
你们注意到她近期行为有什么反常吗
Did you notice any recent changes in behavior?
你怀疑凯特是自己跳楼的
Are you asking if Kate jumped?
-什么 -不会吧
- What? - No.
那是意外 不是吗
It was an accident, right?
可能性不大
It's unlikely.
凯特从屋顶坠落
Kate fell from the roof.
我需要知道我是在调查一起谋杀案
I need to know if I'm investigating a murder
还是自杀
or if this was a suicide.
我妻子不会自杀
My wife didn't kill herself.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为她怀孕了
'Cause she was pregnant.
我今天才知道的
I just found out today.
这是我们的第一胎
It's our first.
准备好了吗
You ready?
有事想告诉我吗
Something you want to tell me?
我已经知道了
I already know.
你是怎么知道的
How?
你找到了
You found it.
你藏得不算隐秘啊
You're not that stealth.
这是你要告诉我的事 对吗
This is what you were gonna tell me, right,
我要当爸爸了吗
that -- that I'm the man?
我是说
I mean...
看看我的宝宝
Look what I did.
你来说吧
You can say it.
你要当爸爸了
You're the man.
我还是不太敢相信 你能...
I want more conviction. You can...
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 是荷尔蒙的作用 宝贝
Yeah. I'm fine. It's -- it's the hormones, baby.
我只是太激动了
I'm just -- I'm emotional.
我们谁都还没告诉
We hadn't told anyone yet.
天呐 帕特里克
Oh, my god. Patrick.
警探
Detective...
我知道你只是在例行公事
I know you are just doing your job --
你声名远扬
And...your reputation precedes you --
但我是一名律师
But I am an attorney with the --
我知道你是谁 律师
I know who you are, counselor.
你在公设辩护人办公室工作
You work for the public defender's office.
我相信这些问题可以等会儿再问
I'm sure the questions can wait.
当你询问我哥哥时
And when you do interview my brother,
我要在场 作为他的律师
I will need to be there -- as his counsel.
当然
Of course.
再次对你们失去亲人深表遗憾
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表