剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Look, legally, Rachel is an adult.
我不能逼她和我走
I can't make her come with me
她又不愿离开这儿 所以
and she won't leave by choice, so...
所以发生了这么多 你就这么放弃了
So after everything, you're just gonna give up?
我这叫放弃吗
What, does this look like I'm giving up?
这也不叫和解
This is just not how you reconcile with your daughter.
我的孩子要是打算卖♥♥淫
If my kid's gonna hook,
她就得习惯进监狱
she can get used to going to jail.
我试着和瑞秋谈了
I tried to talk to Rachel.
给了她两个选择 跟你走还是进监狱
I gave her the option -- you or a mug shot.
她宁可进监狱
No joy.
我能和她谈谈吗
Can I talk to her?
你 你不认识我
Y-you don't know me.
你是我爸的朋友
You're a friend of my dad's.
我知道这点就够了 走开
That all I need to know. Go away.
我懂的 你受过心灵创伤
I get it -- you're reacting to trauma.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道你想进洋基队
I know you wanted to play for the Yankees.
我还知道你的脖子上以前挂了一个小子弹
I know you used to wear a little bullet around your neck,
知道你♥爸♥的搭档
and I know that your father's partner
用最恶劣的方式背叛了你的信任
betrayed your trust in the worst way.
他不就是给你讲几个故事吗
So he told you some stories.
知道吗 他也不了解我
Guess what -- he doesn't know me, either.
别白费口舌了
So you can quit wasting your breath
告诉他一切都晚了
and tell him he's too late.
你懂什么叫已经晚了吗
You don't even know what you're talking about.
发现你的妻子躺在血泊中 这才叫晚了
Too late is when you find your wife in a pool of blood.
你的孩子还未出生便死去 这才叫晚了
Too late is when you lose your unborn child.
我不想跟你比惨
I'm not gonna play "Who's the bigger victim?"
很好
Good.
很好 因为你并不是受害者 瑞秋
Good, because you're not a victim, Rachel.
米奇死了 可你还活着
Mitch is dead, and you're not.
我爸是不是...
Did my dad --
他肯定会下手的
I'm sure he would have...
只是那家伙先自杀了
If that guy didn't off himself first.
这并没有改变什么
It doesn't change anything.
你♥爸♥爸为了找你 没放过一点细枝末节
Your father followed breadcrumbs to find you.
他在审讯中途离场
He walked out on a trial.
一手毁了自己的职业
He tanked his career.
冒着失去自♥由♥的风险
He -- he risked his freedom.
他唯一在乎的就是你
The only thing he cares about is you.
你共事的女性里 有几个能这么说
How many women do you work with can say the same?
爸爸
Dad.
小瑞
Yeah, Rach.
我可以改变主意吗
Can I change my mind?
过来
Come here.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
听着 她准备逮捕我
Listen, she's gonna arrest me now.
埃里克·华纳 你被逮捕了
Eric Warner, you're under arrest...
他没有杀凯特
He didn't kill Kate.
因涉嫌谋杀伊芳·华纳未遂
...for the attempted murder of Yvonne Warner.
丹尼 带你女儿回家
Danny, take your daughter. Go home.
-走吧 -你打算怎么做
- Go. - What are you gonna do?
会想到办法的
It'll come to me.
律师
Counselor.
平时你们逮捕我的客户 都会知会我一声
I usually get a heads up when you arrest one of my clients.
因为你家人的犯罪行为 你没有这个待遇了
Well, you lost that courtesy to your family's criminal acts --
诈骗 卖♥♥淫 勒索 重婚罪
Fraud, prostitution, blackmail, bigamy.
告诉你父亲
Let your father know
他这阵子最好别待在北卡罗来纳州
he should stay out of North Carolina for a while.
我已经不跟我爸说话了
I'm no longer speaking to my father.
那让你哥埃里克去说
Then that leaves brother Eric.
康奈尔警探正把他带回来
Cornell's bringing him in right now.
律师
Counselor.
既然都到齐了 我们就开始吧
Well, now that we're all here, let's get started.
你还好吗 华纳小姐
You all right, Ms. Warner?
好极了 你呢
Never better. You?
听说你自己也有家庭问题
Heard you were having family problems of your own.
因谋杀我妈未遂而逮捕我哥
Arresting my brother for the attempted murder
是无稽之谈
of our mother is bogus.
他当时只是自卫
It was self defense.
我们会聊到这个的
Oh, we'll get to that.
给我讲讲你在派对那天晚上的行踪
Take me through your movements the night of the party.
问过了 也回答过了
Asked and answered.
凯特的死和伊芳·华纳的遭遇
Kate's death has nothing to do
没有任何关系
with what happened to Yonne Warner.
这能归结出犯罪模式 律师
Goes to pattern, counselor.
埃里克·华纳很易怒
Eric Warner has a temper,
他一旦失控 有时就会闹出人命
and when he snaps, sometimes people die.
我妈在打我 埃里克阻止了她
My mother was coming after me, Eric stopped her.
没有什么模式
There is no pattern.
那就说服我
Then convince me.
你以为我想再将无辜的人关进监狱吗
You think I want to put another innocent man in prison?
回答我的问题才是明智之举
The smart play here is to answer my questions.
你来决定
Up to you.
你打算怎么做
What do you want to do?
我们把这事了结了吧
Let's get it over with.
我累了 曼迪
I'm tired, Mandy.
凯特和我大概六点五十分到的派对
Kate and I arrived at the party around 10 to 7:00.
你主持派对时
When you're the host of the party,
一般都无法玩得痛快
You don't get to have a good time.
十五分钟后 我会上台说几句
In 15 minutes, I'm gonna say a few words,
然后就轮到你了
and then it's your turn.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
希望我能让你感到骄傲 爸爸
I'm just hoping I can make you proud, dad.
我的长子跟随我的引导
Hey, my oldest son followed my lead
如今他也在领导其他人
and now he is leading others.
我已经深感骄傲了
I'm already very proud.
我的演讲稿呢
Uh, where's my speech?
-稿子不是在凯特那里吗 -是的
- Doesn't Kate have the cards? - Yes.
要是我早点去找凯特就好了
If only I'd looked for Kate sooner.
然后你做了什么
What did you do next?
帕特里克在等利亚姆给他拿酒来
Patrick was waiting for Liam to bring him his liquor.
凯特在哪里
Where was Kate?
我不知道
I don't know.
那时是几点 埃里克
What time was it, Eric?
大概是九点半
Around 9:30.
你看到谁不在现场
Who didn't you see?
你没看到谁 华纳先生
Who didn't you see, Mr. Warner?
尼尔
Neil.
他和卡莉到车♥库♥去了
He was in the garage with Carly.
还有谁不在场
Who else was missing?
梅勒妮
Melanie.
她在楼下删除监控录像
She was downstairs erasing the security footage.
集中精神 还有谁不在
Focus. Who didn't you see?
不要思考
Don't think.
直接说出来
Just say it.
阿曼达
Amanda.
曼迪 你那时在哪
Mandy, where were you?
没想到你会堕落到这种地步
I didn't think even you could sink this low.
分而治之 这就是你的策略吗
Divide and conquer, is that the idea?
你当时在哪
Where were you?
我在社交 跟大家一样
I was mingling, just like everyone else.
不 你不在
No, you weren't.
你和凯特一起上了屋顶 我有证据
You were on that roof with Kate, and I have proof.
阿曼达 你当时在屋顶上吗
Amanda, were you on the roof?
埃里克 这正是她的目的
Eric, this is exactly what she wants.
我们得听听你的说词
Well, we need to hear your side of the story.
我没什么好说的
There is no side to tell.
你仍是一名宣过誓的法律工作者
You're still a sworn officer of the court.
如果你说谎 我会确保
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表