剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
这样啊
I see.
他没有跟你要钱
So, he didn't ask you for your wallet
也没有抢走你手上
or demand that you hand over
那块昂贵的百年灵手表
That very expensive Breitling watch?
他当然有
Of course he did.
埃里克出现阻止了他
Eric showed up and stopped him.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
我一直追出了走廊 但是他逃走了
I chased him out of the lobby, but he got away.
你知道他的相貌吗
Do you know what he looked like?
他是白人
He's white.
1米83 很健壮
6 feet. Stocky.
袭击你的是这个人吗
Was this the man that attacked you?
就是他
That's him.
他是谁
Who is he?
我相信奥利弗先生是解释这件事的最佳人选
I believe Mr. Oliver is the best person to explain that.
我告诉过你了我不认识这个人
I just told you -- I don't know the guy.
你肯定是在撒谎
I don't think you're telling me the truth.
你又像往常一样 小题大做
As usual, you're making a big deal out of nothing.
怎么了
What's going on?
尼尔的花销报告
Neil's expense report.
你必须偿还400元的公♥司♥管理费用
You will reimburse the company management $400.
这个开销完全合理
It's a legitimate expense.
我和一位投资人吃了午饭
I had lunch with an investor.
-谁 -马蒂·菲尔茨
- Who? - Marty Fields.
真的吗 他说几个月没见你了
Really? He says he hasn't seen you in months.
换个别的吧
Try again.
你打过电♥话♥给他了
You called him?
看看 这招够狠
Oh, see, that's dirty.
证♥监♥会♥正在严查不必要的基金支出
The S.E.C. is cracking down on inflated fund expenses,
所以别耍花招了
so knock it off.
区区四百美金
It's a lousy 400 bucks.
下次你带实习生出去玩
Next time you treat the interns,
让他们事后嘴巴紧一点
tell them not to talk about it after.
谁会在脱衣舞店吃自助餐呢
And who eats at a buffet at a strip club?
男人 凯特 男人
Men, Kate! Men!
我们是会饥渴的
We get hungry.
所以你要自己付钱
That's why you're paying for it.
我们好好玩了一发
We had a blast.
你应该来的
You should have come.
鱼与熊掌不可兼得 尼尔
Wings and ass don't go together, Neil.
当然可以
Sure, they do.
你怎么不打电♥话♥给我
Why didn't you call me?
因为你结婚了 按法律你已经进坟墓了
Because you're married now and legally dead.
我们过一遍凯特死亡当晚你的行踪
Let's go over your movements the night Kate died.
你有没有中途从聚会上离开又回来过
At any point, did you leave the party and return?
我已经把我的口供给你了
I already gave you my statement.
很多证人都会忘记细节
A lot of witnesses forget details
或遗漏一些东西
or leave things out.
我这是给你回忆的机会
I'm giving you a chance to remember.
我...
I, uh...
我出去了大概半个小时
I went outside for about a half an hour.
没有上屋顶
Not up to the roof?
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
我下楼抽烟
I went downstairs to smoke.
你不抽烟 雪茄都不抽
You don't smoke, not even cigars.
大♥麻♥
Weed.
我觉得无聊 于是和一个助理抽了一卷
I-I got bored, so I took a joint off one of the assistants.
-满意了吧 -助理的名字是
- Satisfied? - The assistant's name?
利亚姆·康纳斯
Liam Connors.
站在你和利亚姆之间的这个女人叫什么名字
What's the name of this woman standing with you and Liam?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
-她不是你的女伴 -不是
- She wasn't your date? - No.
我想要她的手♥机♥号♥ 但她拒绝了我
I tried getting her number, and she shot me down.
非常感谢你抽空来谈话
Thank you so much for your time.
如果我找出袭击你的人 一定会联♥系♥你的
I'll be sure to be in touch if I locate your attacker.
你知道那个人为什么盯上了你
You do know why that guy was after you.
我不知道
No.
真不知道 但这几天
No, but, you know, the last few days,
我总觉得有人在跟踪我
I thought someone was following me.
-我只看见... -你出什么毛病了
- I just saw... - What the hell is wrong with you?
你过来避风头 还带了麻烦过来
You came here to hide out, and you bring trouble with you?
我觉得是时候给你点空间了
You know what? I see it's time for me to give you some space.
你对那个警♥察♥撒了谎
You're lying to that cop.
现在又对我撒谎
Now you're lying to me.
-你要冷静一下 -太迟了
- You need to cool down. - It's too late.
-你在隐瞒什么 -没什么
- What are you hiding? - Nothing.
那个人把你揍了一顿 他会回来的
That guy kicked your ass. He'll be back.
下次我就帮不了你了
Next time, I won't be there.
你把整件事都搞错了
You've got this all wrong.
凯特死了
Kate's dead!
打我的那个人
The guy who hit me
和凯特的谋杀案没有关系
doesn't have anything to do with Kate's murder.
那为什么康奈尔已经有他的画像了
Then why does cornell already have a sketch of him?
滚出去
Get the hell out.
滚
Get out!
你联♥系♥上利亚姆了吗
Were you able to contact Liam?
没有 我留了三条语♥音♥信息
No. I've left three voicemail messages.
他还没打回来
He hasn't called back.
好 麻烦把他的号♥码发给我
Okay, text me his number, please.
爸想让我去参加会议
Dad wants me to go to meetings.
可能是个好主意
Probably not a bad idea.
让酒瓶离你远点
Maybe give the bottle a rest.
商业会议 傻瓜
Business meetings, dumb-ass.
不是戒酒互助会
Not A.A.
可以理解
Makes sense.
如果我撒手不管了
Owes it to the firm to make sure things are running smoothly
公♥司♥还是得正常运作下去
in case I have to bail.
这怎么关你事了
Oh, how did this get to be about you?
和爸爸那些满嘴胡话的朋友吃午餐
Me going to lunch with Dad's farting cronies
是用来培养我责任感的手段
is a trick to get me to be more responsible.
你自己也应该想改变才对
You should want that for yourself.
我很喜欢现在的自己 谢谢
I am very happy the way that I am, thank you.
再说了 爸爸并不担心你
And besides, Dad is not worried about you.
这不是第一次
This isn't the first time he's tried
他想让我变得更像你了
to get me to be more like you.
这老汉总是会留一手准备
The old man is always playing the odds.
-如果发生什么事... -让我换个说法
- If something happens... - Let me rephrase this.
爸不担心你变得消沉
Dad is not worried about you getting pinched.
我离开过一次
I went away once.
不会再发生了
That's not happening again.
你只会去一个地方 和我吃午餐
The only place that you're going is to lunch with me.
我在工作 帕特里克
I'm working, Patrick.
你不睡觉 你不吃东西
You're not sleeping. You're not eating.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's roll.
你可能得开车
Look, you should probably drive, though.
我不是说我喝了几杯
I'm not -- I'm not saying that I've had a few.
但我也没否认 所以...
Okay. But I'm not denying it either, so...
好了 别说了
Okay, you got to stop.
梅勒妮已经在餐厅等着了
Look, Melanie's already at the restaurant waiting,
她可不喜欢等人
and she does not like to wait.
也不喜欢做菜
Or cook.
也不喜欢打扫或任何形式的服侍我
Or clean or service me in any way.
-好吧 好吧 -来吧 -行
- All right, all right. - Come on. - Okay.
我十八岁时失去了父亲
I lost my father when I was 18.
渐渐可以忍♥受 但从不会翻篇
It gets bearable, but it never goes away.
我在一张慰问卡上看到的 写得真对
I read that on a sympathy card once. It's so true.
梅勒妮不是心理咨♥询♥师
Mel is not a shrink,
尽管她会在脑子里扮演这个角色
even though she plays one in her own mind.
我觉得梅勒妮喜欢误导别人
I think Melanie likes to mislead people
关于她到底有多么聪明这件事
as to how smart she really is.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表