剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
how very 1973.
勒索信上没有发现指纹吗
No fingerprints found on the blackmail letter?
没有 但舔了信封的人总会留下DNA的
Right. But whoever licked the envelope left their DNA.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我认出是谁了
I know this guy.
这是随机的基因序列
This is random S.T.R.
我能用来干什么
What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
我要你将其输入系统
I want you to run it through the system,
跟这些证物比对
compare it to all this.
我觉得勒索埃里克·华纳的人是他家里人
I think Eric Warner's blackmailer is a member of his family.
RB货运
我倒是希望我能雇人
I wish I was hiring,
但是过去几个月
but last few months,
我不得不让员工各奔东西
I had to let people go.
是啊 经济不景气
Yeah, economy's for crap, man.
是的 我甚至把秘书辞退了
Yeah, I even got rid of the secretary.
我得接下电♥话♥
I got to take this.
当然 没关系 谢谢你
Sure, man all right, thank you.
-还是要谢谢你 -不客气
- Thanks anyway. - Yeah, you got it.
很高兴认识你
It's good meeting you.
我是RB
This is R.B.
RB货运精英
有什么发现吗
What'd you find out?
你在乔治亚州有亲戚吗
You got any relatives here in Georgia?
没有
No.
我刚见了RB公♥司♥的老板
I just met the owner, R.B.,
他在发解雇通知
and he's giving out pink slips,
公♥司♥遇到资金问题了
having money problems,
我确定他是从你父亲那里
And I'm pretty sure he got
拿到了你的少时犯罪记录来敲诈你
the juvie file to blackmail you from your father.
你怎么知道的
How you figure?
因为他的全名是罗伯特·布莱恩·华纳
Well, 'cause his full name is Robert Brian Warner.
他有这张照片
He had this.
这是张地毯式搜查令
This is a blanket warrant.
你明白吗
You understand?
别浪费了
So do not waste it.
你知道我不会的
You know I won't.
肯恩 谢谢你
Ken, thank you.
什么事 康奈尔
What's up, Cornell?
我在找约翰·华纳
I'm looking for John Warner.
太迟了 帕特里克·华纳刚被保释了
Too late. Patrick Warner just got bail.
他大概正在交保证金
He's probably posting bond right now.
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
因为梅勒妮的项链
For Melanie's necklace.
自从那份录像开始四处转手后
Ever since that footage started to make its rounds,
所有人都竭尽全力满足我的需求
every single person's been bending over backwards
帮我解决案子
to help me with my case.
他们当然会那样
Of course they are.
录像上有太多位高权重的人
Too many high-powered men on tape.
法官们不想表现得好像他们在保护谁
Judges don't want to look like they're protecting anyone.
目前看来 舍伍德直投没有其他妓院了
Right now, it doesn't look like S.E.G. owns any other brothels,
但多亏了特克
but, thanks to Turk,
我得到一张地毯式搜查令
I got a blanket warrant
只是为了确保
just to make sure
华纳家族的其他人都是清白的
the rest of the Warners are keeping it clean.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特·华纳的命案查得怎么样了
How we doing with the Kate Warner homicide?
调查还在进行
The investigation is ongoing.
已经三周了
Well, it's been three weeks,
你肯定查出些什么了
so you must have something.
没有确凿证据和口供之前
I'm not talking to you
我是不会和你说的
until I have solid evidence and a confession.
你只是机关里的一个小人物 康奈尔
You're just a cog in the wheel, Cornell.
我会去问你上司此案的最新进展
I'll get my update from your boss.
埃里克联♥系♥你了吗
Have you heard from Eric?
没有
No.
他不接我电♥话♥
He's not answering any of my calls.
我是说
Well, I mean...
华纳先生
Mr. Warner.
你想干什么
What do you want?
能等等吗
Can't this wait?
我已经等得够久了
I've waited long enough.
埃里克的少时犯罪记录在哪儿
Where's Eric's juvenile file?
我不知道 但是我会继续找的
I don't know, but I'll keep looking.
还记得最后一次看见是什么时候吗
Any idea the last time you saw it?
也许在你办公室或是家里
Maybe in your office or your home?
这有那么重要吗
Why is this so important?
也许在你车里 也许被偷了
Maybe your car? Perhaps it was stolen.
也许跟舍伍德直投的文件归错档了
It probably got filed incorrectly with the paperwork at S.E.G.
你到底想怎么回事
What is your issue?
很奇怪一份这样敏感的文件
It's odd that such a sensitive document
会被如此大意地对待
would be handled so carelessly.
你当然不愿它落入不法之人手中
Surely you wouldn't want it to fall into the wrong hands.
你知道为什么你最好的朋友
Any idea why your best friend
会去找私人做DNA鉴证吗
would use a private DNA lab?
不知道 也许与
I don't know. Maybe it has to do
她给别人领养的孩子有关
with the son that she put up for adoption.
真有趣 你哥埃里克说了同样的话
It's funny -- your brother Eric said the same thing.
听着 如果他姓华纳
Look, if his name's Warner,
他肯定是个什么亲戚
he's got to be some kind of relative.
我从没见过的亲戚吗
That I never met?
我不知道 远方亲戚
I don't know. A distant,
乱七八糟的表亲什么的吧
screwed-up cousin or something?
他怎么拿到我少时的犯罪记录还是说不通
Doesn't make sense how he got ahold of my juvie file.
我爸不会就这么给他
My dad wouldn't just give it to him.
肯定是这家伙偷走的
The guy must've stolen it.
好吧 这么说吧
Yeah, you know what?
你父亲怎么还会有那份犯罪记录
Why -- why'd your dad even have it?
你二十年前打死了这人
I mean, you decked a guy 20 years ago,
这份前科现在不该被粉碎了吗
So wouldn't it be shredded by now?
本该如此的
It should have been.
我七个月前才知道它的存在
I didn't even know it existed until seven months ago.
此话怎讲
How's that?
当年为我辩护的律师死了
The lawyer that defended me died.
他的公♥司♥按照存档地址
His firm sent all client paperwork
寄回了所有的委托人文件
back to the address on file.
RB货运
你父亲家吗
What, your dad's house?
舍伍德直投远程登录
是的 我父亲带到了办公室
Yeah. My father brought it into the office
问我是否还想留着
and asked me if I wanted to keep it.
那时候 我就要向凯特求婚了
At the time, I was about to propose to Kate.
我不想考虑那些事
I didn't want to think about that.
所以他说他先保存着
So he said he'd hang onto it.
你需要找出
Well, you need to find out
你父亲和这家伙的关系
your dad's connection to this guy.
我当然会关心的 谢谢
Why didn't I think of that? Thank you.
就靠上网查吗
Yeah, by searching the Internet?
你查时也许可以问问siri是谁敲诈了你
While you're at it, maybe ask siri who blackmailed you.
听着
Look,
舍伍德直投的软件会查得更深入
S.E.G.'s software goes deeper.
我们在收♥购♥别的公♥司♥之前
It's how we find out about companies
就是这样查清他们的
before we take them over.
好吧
All right.
舍伍德股权投资集团
深层网络搜索
搜索结果
RB货运的公♥司♥条例显示
R.B. Trucking company's articles of incorporation show
董事会有个叫科琳·华纳的人
that there's a Corinne Warner on the board.
她正好和我父亲年龄相仿
She's right around the same age as my dad,
但她住在这里
But she lives right here in town.
她是罗伯特·华纳的妈妈之类吗
So she's, what, R.B.'s mom or something?
不管她是谁 也许她能告诉我
Whoever she is, maybe she can tell me
我父亲是怎么认识RB的
how my father knows R.B.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表