剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
我必须得去看看他是谁
I had to go see who he was.
约翰·华纳
埃里克·华纳
我同父异母的弟弟开着豪车
My half-brother drives a $100,000 car,
我却只能勉强度日
and I live hand-to-mouth.
我只不过想贷个款
I just needed a loan.
我原本可以忍♥受他总是拒绝我
I could live with him always saying no to me
直到我发现他会满足他们的所有要求
until I realized that he says yes to them for everything.
你肯定很生气吧
Must have made you angry.
当然了
Hell, yeah, it did.
我不认识埃里克 但我知道我恨他
I didn't know Eric, but I knew I hated him.
我知道他要付出代价
I knew he had to pay.
你拿到钱了啊
Well, you got the money.
钱就在那儿
It's all there.
我甚至隔了几周才去取
I didn't even go to pick it up at the drop for weeks.
为什么
Why not?
我以为我是害怕了
I thought it was because I was scared.
然后我发现...
But then I realized...
这与钱无关
it wasn't about the money.
我只是想伤害我爸最爱的人
It was about hurting what my dad loved the most.
敲诈
Blackmail?
你竟敢敲诈
How dare you?
是他们欠我的
They owe me.
他们和你没有关系
They have nothing to do with you.
你没有权利这么做
You -- you have no right!
你要多少才够
How much is enough?
你这个周♥旋♥于两个家庭的混球倒是有脸说
Says the piece of crap with two families.
我们哪里不够好 为什么你还需要他们
Why weren't we good enough? Why -- why did you need them?
不是这...
It wasn't...
我喜欢和你们在一起的生活
I love our life.
也喜欢和他们在一起的生活
And I love my life with them.
可是用你为他们付出的一切就足够让我们
But you had enough from your other life with them
过上更好的生活了
to make ours better!
你们缺什么了 到底是什么那么难
What didn't you have?! What was so hard?!
你已经43岁了
You're 43 years old!
还要你♥爸♥来给你擦屁♥股♥吗
You still expect daddy to wipe your ass?!
我有两个家庭 没有哪个比另一个更好
I had two lives -- neither of them was better.
钱无法改善一切
Money doesn't make everything better.
有时候甚至会让事情更糟
Sometimes it makes it worse.
有钱人才会说这种话
Only people with money say that.
故事不错 RB
Well, that's a great story, R.B.
然而这不能证明
However, it doesn't prove
你没有杀害凯特·华纳
that you didn't murder Kate Warner.
凯特被杀时
When Kate was killed,
我在医院陪我妈
I was at the hospital with my mother.
她在做化疗
She was getting chemo.
当然了 我爸没有去
Dad couldn't be there, of course.
埃里克 到底怎么了
Eric, what is going on?
警♥察♥什么都不告诉我
The cops won't tell me what's up.
你为什么要这样对待我的家人
Why are you doing this to my family?
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything to you.
你伪装成另一个人
Well, you show up out of the blue,
突然冒出来
pretending to be someone else,
然后我的丈夫和儿子就被捕了
and -- and suddenly my husband and son are under arrest.
我该怎么想
What am I supposed to think?
埃里克 谁被捕了 这女人是谁
Eric, who is under arrest, and who is this woman?
我是科琳·华纳 你是谁
I'm Corinne Warner. Who are you?
华纳
Warner?
这事说来话长
There's no real easy way to say this.
科琳 这是我妹妹阿曼达
Uh, Corinne, this is my sister Amanda.
阿曼达 这是
Amanda, this is, um...
这是爸爸的另一个老婆
This is dad's other wife.
爸爸重婚了
Our father's a bigamist.
RB有充分的不在场证明
R.B.'s got a solid alibi.
护士和两位病人确认
Nurse and two patients confirm
凯特被杀时 他正陪着他妈妈
He was with his mother during her chemo treatments
做化疗
when Kate was killed.
这家伙真够可以的
You got to hand it to this guy --
过了40年的双重生活
living a double life for 40 years?
卧底也没办法成功掩饰那么长时间
Undercovers can't pull it off for that long.
警♥察♥只是在工作
Cops are doing a job.
而约翰·华纳张口就是谎言
John Warner lied every time he opened his mouth
因为他想得到一切
because he wanted everything.
如果凯特发现了他的所作所为
Self-preservation's certainly a motive
那自我保护可能就会是他的动机
if Kate found out what he was up to.
我儿子没事吧
Is my son all right?
哪一个
Which one?
RB被拘留了 至于埃里克...
R.B. is in custody, and Eric --
我想还处于震惊之中吧
I'd imagine -- is in shock.
被自己的父亲欺骗了数十年
Decades of deceit by their father
能够积攒不少怨气
builds up a lot of anger.
我不是有意伤害谁
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
然而你却伤害了所有人
Yet you hurt everyone.
你可能不会理解
You -- you may not understand,
也不会相信我 警探
and you may not believe me, Detective,
但两个家庭都是我的心头肉
but I love both my families very much.
过双重生活一定不容易吧
Must have been difficult living two lives.
你侥幸逃脱了这么久
The fact that you got away with it for so long
让我好奇如果凯特知道了真♥相♥
makes me wonder what you would have done
你会怎么做
If Kate found out.
但她没有发现
But she didn't.
你会身败名裂的
You had a lot to lose.
我没杀凯特
I didn't kill Kate.
你是什么时候发现
When did you first discover
你的另一个儿子敲诈埃里克的
that your other son was blackmailing Eric?
我们找到了那笔现金
We have the cash.
凯特放进去的GPS追踪器
We have the GPS tracker that Kate put within it.
还在勒索信的信封上
And we have R.B.'s DNA.
找到了RB的DNA
On the envelope of the extortion letter.
他逃不了了
He is't going away.
我昨天知道了勒索信的事
It was yesterday that I learned about...the extortion.
埃里克给我看那信的时候 我意识到发生了什么
When Eric showed me the letter, I realized what had happened.
几个月前
It was months ago.
我把埃里克的少年犯罪记录放到了包里
I put Eric's juvenile file in my briefcase.
我本来打算带回家 却接到电♥话♥
I was gonna take it home, and then I got a call
说科琳的病又发作了
That said that Corinne had relapsed.
然后我就忘记了那份文件
And then I forgot about the file
直到你找我要副本
until you requested a copy.
你知道了事情始末后 找RB谈了吗
You put it all together and went to talk to R.B.?
我去他的办公室
I went to his office.
他不在 所以我早上回去
He wasn't there, so I went back in the morning and...
想着如果我把钱拿回来...
I thought if I could get the money back and --
再藏起来 是吗
sweep it all under the rug. Is that it?
凯特不知道我有两个家庭 警探
Kate didn't know about my two families, detective,
不然她会找我对质 但是她没有
Or she would've confronted me, and she didn't.
我没有理由杀她 你要相信我
I had no reason to kill her. You have to believe that.
警长
Hey, major.
康奈尔握住了约翰·华纳的什么把柄
What did Cornell get on John Warner?
我们可以以重婚罪和伪证罪把他关起来
We can put him away for bigamy and perjury.
不是谋杀罪
Not murder?
凯特的死他的嫌疑还没有撇清
Can't rule him out in Kate's death.
看样子你们除了两名员工外
Well, aside from two employees,
谁的嫌疑也没撇清啊
seems like you can't eliminate anyone.
那是个聚会
It was a party.
死亡时间只能
Time of death can only be narrowed
卡在15分钟内
to a 15-minute window.
两项重罪意味着我们可以在搞清楚之前
Two felonies mean we can hold John Warner
收押约翰·华纳
until we figure this out.
我以前关错过人
I put the wrong guy away once before.
我不要再错一次
I'm not doing it again.
对我来说约翰·华纳作为
John warner is more valuable to me
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表