剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
这不是钱的事
This isn't about the money.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
-利亚姆杀了凯特以掩盖罪行 -想过
- that Liam may have killed Kate to cover it up? - Yes.
如果是真的 他该为此负责
And if so, he should answer for it.
但我们不能让一次毫无意义的悲剧导致更多悲剧
But we can't let one senseless tragedy create another.
不管有多大的损失 我们家里都能解决
Whatever damage it does to the firm, our family can handle it.
埃里克 这不仅是我们一家的事
Eric, this is not just about our family.
想想我们的雇员 投资人 他们的家庭
Think of our employees, our investors, their families.
我们的一举一动会影响数百人
What we do now affects hundreds of lives.
所以 你想让我掩盖此事吗
So, what, you want -- you want me to bury this?
我现在是头号♥嫌疑犯啊 爸爸
I'm still the prime suspect, dad.
但不是你干的
But you didn't do it.
康奈尔是个好警♥察♥ 她会查清楚的
Cornell is a good cop. She will figure it out.
如果利亚姆杀了凯特 她会找到并逮捕他的
If Liam killed Kate, she will find him, she will arrest him,
但是余下的事还是我们间的秘密
but the rest of this stays between us.
你一定要相信我
Look, you have to trust me.
如果你做不到相信我
And if you can't do that...
那就服从我
Obey me.
头一回
That's new.
我们俩谁最近白天就来喝酒
Hey, which one of us is currently day-drinking?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me anyway?
我和爸一样 有人脉
I got friends, just like dad.
就是名声差点
Only less reputable.
能告诉我你为什么来这儿吗
Want to tell me what you're doing here?
我们爸
Our father...
是个混♥蛋♥
is an ass.
没错
Yeah.
没错 但他很少对你犯浑
Yeah, he is, but not usually to you.
今天是周一
It's Monday.
你又和爸谈过了 意味着
And you were talking to dad, which means...
你去看妈了吗
Did you see mom?
但她看不见我
But she didn't see me.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
你上次去那儿是什么时候
When was the last time that you were there?
不知道
I don't know.
你为什么从不去看她
Why don't you ever go and see her?
那你呢
Do you?
偶尔
Sometimes.
出事时我才7岁 埃里克
I was 7 when it happened, Eric.
你和曼迪有妈妈
You and Mandy had a mom.
我没有
I didn't.
-我试着回忆那是什么样的感觉 -听着
- And I try to remember how it was. - Hey, hey.
你不用这样 帕特里克
You shouldn't, Patrick.
知道吗
Okay?
也许爸无法面对
Maybe dad can't face it,
但事实是 她已经不在了
But the truth is, she isn't here anymore.
懂吗
All right?
好了
Come on.
我送你回家
Come on. I'll take you home.
喝几杯吃几个
One for each drink.
去酒气的
It'll soak up that booze.
怪不得你身上老是一股糖浆味儿
That's why you always smell like syrup.
我知道怎么做饭
I know my way around a kitchen.
我效仿着你长大的
I grew up watching you.
我们总得吃饭
We needed to eat.
现在也一样
I still do.
如果等梅勒妮做饭
If I relied on Melanie to cook a meal,
我几年前就饿死了
I'd have starved to death years ago.
谢谢你昨晚接我回来
Thanks for coming to pick me up.
换你你也会接我的
You'd do the same for me.
事实上 你以前接过我
Actually, you have done the same for me
太多 太多次了
Many, many, many times, so...
-该死 -是谁
- Damn it. - Who is it?
谢恩·坎贝尔
Shane Campbell.
我那天晚上看见你在我家店前面
I saw you outside my store the other night,
所以我猜警♥察♥告诉你了
So I figured the police told you
我知道汽车旅馆的事了
I know about the motel.
汽车旅馆 什么汽车旅馆
Motel? What motel?
-我就是想说 -喂 闭嘴 谢恩
- I just want to say - Hey, shut up, Shane.
什么也没发生 好吗
Nothing happened. Okay?
所以你♥他♥妈♥的和我妻子在汽车旅馆里干什么
So what the hell were you doing with my wife
谢恩
at a motel, Shane?
我在那儿做安全工作
I work in security.
她让我在那儿见她
She asked me to meet her there
帮她在ipad上安装追踪软件
to help install tracking software on her ipad.
追踪软件
Tracking software?
刚开始 我以为是为了追踪她出轨的丈夫
At first, I thought it was to track her cheating husband.
大部分客户来我这儿都是为了这个
That's a large part of my business.
我 我和她调情
I, uh -- I made a pass.
我后悔极了
It was a big mistake.
凯特反应很冷淡
Kate wasn't interested.
那她让你追踪什么
So, what did she want you to track?
不知道 她不肯说
I don't know. She wouldn't say.
反正我只是想让你知道事实
Anyway, I just wanted you to know the truth.
她特意挑的那家汽车旅馆吗
She chose that motel specifically?
肯定不是我挑的
Yeah, I sure wouldn't have.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
她是独一无二的
She was one of a kind.
确实是
She was.
我想我知道她在干什么了
I think I know what she was doing.
是一封敲诈信
It's an extortion letter.
她在追踪那笔钱
She was tracking the money.
什么钱 你说什么呢
What money? What are you talking about?
格兰 卡普里汽车旅馆
敲诈 什么
Blackmail. What?
这儿就是凯特和谢恩见面的那家汽车旅馆
This is the location of the motel where Kate met Shane.
勒索信让我们把钱放到这个地方
This is the location of the money drop.
就在马路对面
They're right across the street.
等等 谁敲诈你
Wait. Who is blackmailing you?
不知道
I have no idea.
这家里谁也不告诉我发生了什么
No one tells me anything in this family.
阿曼达知道吗
Does Amanda know?
阿曼达来电
真够吓人 她怎么做到的
Okay, that is creepy. How did she do that?
别 别
Nah, nah.
你在家装了摄像头吗
Uh, do you have cameras in the house?
因为我们刚刚在谈论你 挺不好听的
Because we were just talking about you and it was not nice.
一定要现在去吗 他...
Does he have to go right now? He --
好吧 曼迪 我会告诉他的
Okay, Mandy. I will let him know.
什么事
What is it?
康奈尔想让你去趟警局
Uh, Cornell wants you to come in.
说是关于蒂娜·索耶
Something about Tina Sawyer,
谁是蒂娜·索耶
and who is Tina Sawyer?
我不要回去那里
I'm not going back there.
埃里克 我知道而且我理解你
Eric, I hear you, and I get it,
但她不会善罢甘休的
but she's not gonna drop it.
你难道想让她来找你吗
Would you rather she come to you?
好吧 半小时后见
Fine. I'll see you in a half-hour.
你想要知道什么
What do you want?
听说你申请了限制令
I understand you took out a T.R.O.
所以呢
So?
我查到了更多关于索耶小姐的事
I found out more about Ms. Sawyer's story,
发现她指控家暴的
and it turns out you're not the only man
不只你一个男人
that she's accused of domestic violence.
于是我提了一个建议
So I added a recommendation
让法官延长你对她的限制令期限
that the judge lengthen your restraining order against her.
对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
我的职责是保护和服务 华纳先生
My job is to protect and serve, Mr. Warner.
-讲完了吗 -没有
- Is that everything? - No.
看来凯特生前在用数码跟踪软件
It seems Kate was using digital-tracking software.
除了工作电脑及个人笔记本以外
Did she have any electronic devices
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表