剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
也许她去见朋友了或者在看电影
Well, maybe she's out with friends or went to a movie.
不 我问了她的朋友 没人见过她
No, I tried her friends. No one's seen her.
她的毒瘾刚刚复发
She just relapsed,
逃出去了
and she's out there somewhere.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
您有空吗
Got a sec?
当然
Yeah.
我很高兴你俩能过来
I'm glad you both are here.
进来吧 坐下聊
Come on in. Sit down.
你说得对 埃里克
You were right, Eric.
在你们的成长过程中我犯了许多错
I made a lot of mistakes when you were growing up.
我努力过想成为一个好爸爸
I tried to be a good father.
您是一个好爸爸
You are a good father.
不尽然
Not always.
你每件事都做到完美 努力工作
You do everything right. You work hard.
恋爱 结婚
You fall in love. You get married.
但有时 生活并不...
But sometimes, life just doesn't...
能像你期望的那样
work out the way you expected.
有些事如你所愿
Some things are better,
有些事则不尽如人意
and some things you just don't want to see.
直到有一天你不得不面对
So you don't until you're forced to.
你们妈妈的事 我只是不想面对
With your mother, I-I just didn't want to face
眼前发生的事 我很抱歉
what was right in front of me, and I'm sorry.
我对不起你们
I'm so sorry to all of you.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, dad.
虽然你们现在已经长大成人
Now, even though you kids are grown,
我只是不想让你们犯同样的错误
I'm just trying to stop you from making my mistakes.
当我质疑凯特的目的时
When I questioned Kate's intentions,
我只是保护欲太强
I was just being protective.
您...您现在也一样
You -- you still are.
圣玛丽癌症中心打来电♥话♥找你
You got a call from Saint Mary's Cancer Center.
爸爸...
Dad...
您得癌症了吗
...do you have cancer?
什么
W-what?
我得癌症了吗
Do I have cancer?
这部手♥机♥
Oh, the phone.
不 我在卫生间捡到这部手♥机♥
No, I found the phone in the bathroom,
在梅找到失主前是由我保管的
And I'm holding onto it until May can locate the owner.
不 我怎么会得癌症
No. Do I have cancer?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god. Oh.
要是真的我真不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what we would do.
不 不
No, no.
恐怕你现在还摆脱不了我
No, I'm afraid you're stuck with me.
梅 能进来一下吗
May, would you come in here, please?
有什么可以帮忙的
What do you need?
你收到三岸银行的回复了吗
Did you hear something about TriCoast?
不 还没
No, not yet.
那部手♥机♥的事有眉目了吗
Any news on that phone?
什么手♥机♥
Uh, which phone is that?
那部翻盖手♥机♥
Uh, the flip phone.
我爸爸在卫生间捡到的那部
The one my father found in the restroom.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry. I-I don't know what you're referring to.
我搞错了
My mistake.
我以为他跟你提过此事
Uh, I thought he spoke to you about it.
-没关系 -好的
- Never mind. - Okay.
你在哪
Where are you?
是你杀了我的妻子吗
Did you kill my wife?
不
No.
不 当然不是
No. Of -- of course not.
银行让我跟进你的会议
Listen, the bank called me to follow up on your meeting.
我只是想解释信贷的事
I just wanted to explain that line of credit.
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric.
埃里克 我很抱歉
Eric, I-I'm so sorry --
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
这么直接
Right to it, huh?
就像爸爸一样
Just like dad.
其实 你们两个很像
You know, y-you two are a lot alike.
你设定一个目标 然后就能实现它
You set a goal, you achieve it.
这对你来说轻而易举
It's easy for you.
我的一切都是我努力挣来的
I work hard for what I have.
没错 我也很努力 只是老天不眷顾我
Yeah, and I do, too, only things don't happen for me.
我没你运气好
I don't have your luck.
我运气好
My luck?
我运气好
My luck?
你是说我妻子死了 我进过少管所
Are you talking about my dead wife, my stint in juvie,
我弟弟犯了诈骗罪
or my brother who just committed fraud
并且将要毁掉我们的公♥司♥都是我运气好
and is about to destroy our company?
-埃里克 我 -到底怎么回事
- Eric, I -- - What happened?!
我以为我找到了一个很好的投资项目
I thought that I'd found a great investment.
这六栋房♥子中有四栋就在球场范围内
There are six houses and four lots available right on the course,
职业高尔夫球手协会将会证实此事
and what no one knows is the PGA is about to certify.
已经确定了吗
That's confirmed?
是的 我有个朋友
Yeah, I got a guy.
我们这是抢先一步
Look, we're ahead of the curve on this one, okay?
三个月后
In three months,
等职业高尔夫球手协会召开新闻发布会
the PGA makes an announcement at a press conference,
能卖♥♥出四倍价钱
and we sell for quadruple our investment.
这回报挺高的
That's big return.
没错 而且这笔买♥♥卖♥♥板上钉钉
Yeah, and it's a sure thing.
没有什么买♥♥卖♥♥是板上钉钉的 帕特里克
There are no sure things, Patrick.
这笔是的
Yeah. This is.
我现在就可以打给我朋友
Look, I can call my guy right now,
把这件事办成
and we can set this up.
不
No.
-什么 -我们不做这个
- What? - This isn't what we do.
我们拯救即将倒闭的公♥司♥
We save failing companies.
舍伍德直投不涉足房♥地♥产♥
S.E.G. doesn't deal in real estate.
我们不做 但不代表我们不能做
We don't. It -- it doesn't mean that we can't.
当你拥有自己的公♥司♥时 你可以去做
When you have a company, you can.
我是不会做的
My answer is no.
如果是你去跟他讲 他肯定早就同意了
I knew that if you had gone to him, he would have said yes.
-不是的 -就是这样
- Not true. - Yes, it is.
他听你的
He listens to you.
因为我业绩好
Because I have a track record!
如果不给我机会
How am I supposed to prove what I'm capable of
我要怎么证明自己
if I'm not given the chance?
收起你的借口吧 帕特里克
Would you stop with the excuses, Patrick?!
这是你的人生
It's your life!
唯一能决定你人生方向的人只有你自己
The only person that gets in your way is you!
你对三岸银行撒了谎
You lied to TriCoast Bank.
不 他们知道有多大风险
No, they knew what the risk was.
他们同意贷款给我 他们求之不得
They -- they gave me that money. They were happy to.
然后呢 职业高尔夫球手协会改变主意了
Then what happened? PGA just changed their mind?
他们从未批准建这个球场
They were never gonna sanction the course.
事实就是开♥发♥商一开始放出谣言
Turns out the developer had started a rumor
就是为了卖♥♥掉那些地皮
in order to sell properties.
每一个买♥♥了的人都亏了
Everybody who bought in went under -- everyone.
后来被凯特发现了
And then Kate found out.
三岸银行一千两百万贷款的事我知道了
I know about the $12 million line of credit at TriCoast.
我们...
Uh...we --
是我们存的第一♥期♥保险费
We bank with first premium.
别蒙我了
Don't lie to me.
银行结单就锁在我书桌的抽屉里
The bank statement is locked in my desk drawer.
没人会发现它
Nobody will find it.
我想帮你 我们能解决的
I want to help you. We can work this out.
和埃里克一起吗
With Eric?
暂时先保密
For now, let's keep it between us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有时经营风险没有奏效
Sometimes business risks don't pan out.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表