剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
我知道你的前任...
I know your last girlfriend...
就是个疯子
Was certifiably crazy.
她也爱囤衣服
She hoarded clothes, too.
真搞笑
Funny.
至少你很诚实
At least you're honest.
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I be?
很多夫妻都会欺骗彼此
Lots of couples lie to each other.
为了让我们的感情持久
Well, in order for this to work,
我们必须告诉彼此真♥相♥
we have to tell each other the truth.
好
Okay.
我不想让给你一半衣橱
I don't want to give you half my closet.
快点 伙计 开门
Come on, buddy. Open up.
我手里拿着东西呢
My hands are full.
你走野蛮人路线了啊
You've gone rogue.
你来这里做什么
Why are you here?
觉得你应该需要人陪
Thought you might need company.
你打算住多久
How long you planning on staying?
只要你需要
As long as you need.
这几天就陪你聊天 听你倾诉 或者就安静地待着
A few days to talk, listen, or just be quiet.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a sitter.
但你也需要点什么啊
You need something.
我翻遍了凯特的东西
I went through Kate's things
想知道她到底是谁
to try and figure out who the hell she was.
为什么
Why?
她对我隐瞒了一些事情
She was hiding things.
谁没有秘密
Who doesn't have secrets?
我们是好朋友
We're good friends.
我也不知道你进过少管所
I didn't have a clue about your time in juvie.
服刑本就够不堪的了
It was hard enough to do that time.
我只是不想再想起过去
I just never wanted to look back.
那 你在这堆破烂里找到凯特的秘密了吗
So, you, uh -- you find any of Kate's secrets in this mess?
没有
Nope.
她从没提过她有过孩子
She had a baby she never mentioned.
什么
What?
她还从我的存款里取走了一大笔现金
And she took a bunch of cash out of my savings.
多少钱
Well, how much?
六位数
Six figures.
-你找到钱了吗 -没有
- Did you find the money? - No.
但是也许钱在她的邮政信箱里
But maybe it's in the P.O. box
这我以前也不知道
that I didn't know Kate had.
明天去查查看吧
Check that out tomorrow.
你好
Hi.
-我想了解一下... -华纳先生
- I wanted to know about... - Mr. Warner.
谢谢
Thank you.
搜查令
A search warrant.
作为受害者亲属 你有权保留
As next of kin, you're entitled to a copy
这些内容的原件副本和收据
and a receipt for the contents.
我想在你拿走前看看里面有什么
I want to see what's inside before you take it.
你有邮箱钥匙吗
Do you have a key to the box?
没有
No.
我也是最近才知道凯特有这个邮箱
I didn't know Kate had one until recently.
有意思
Interesting.
你不想把这事告诉警方吗
You didn't want to report it to the police?
两周前的周三晚上你在哪里
Where were you two weeks ago on Wednesday night?
你为什么要在我的律师不在时问我问题
Why are you asking me questions without my attorney?
我想问就问
I can ask.
你不必回答
You don't have to answer.
但那会让我怀疑你还隐瞒了什么
But it makes me wonder what else you're hiding.
你当时在哪儿 华纳先生
Where were you, Mr. Warner?
两周前 我在看我妻子
Two weeks ago, I was watching my wife
和她的前男友谢恩·坎贝尔共进晚餐
have dinner with her ex-boyfriend, Shane Campbell.
你们这是开放婚姻吗
Did you have an open marriage?
当然不是
Of course not.
谢恩有家高科技安全公♥司♥
Shane has a high-tech security firm.
凯特说他只是需要法律意见
Kate said he just needed legal advice.
这座城市里有相当多的好律师
There are plenty of good lawyers in this town.
什么也没发生 警探
Nothing happened, detective.
我相信我妻子
I trust my wife.
可你还是跟踪她了
And yet you followed her.
我不相信谢恩·坎贝尔
I don't trust Shane Campbell.
他和你妻子在那之后又见了两次面
He and your wife met two more times after that.
你知道凯特和她的前任
Were you aware that Kate was seeing her ex
经常见面吗
on a regular basis?
无论你怎样查
No matter how much you dig,
也绝不会找到任何我杀害妻子的证据
you'll never find anything to prove I killed my wife.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你好 雪莉
Hey, Sherry.
当然了
Yes, of course.
舍伍德直投 约翰·华纳办公室
Sherwood Equity Group. John Warner's office.
不 谁也没料到
No. Nobody expected that.
请稍等 请稍等
Hold, please. Hold, please.
能让他等会儿回给您吗
Can I have him call you back?
我一定转告他
I will be sure to tell him.
我们过得怎样你也能猜到 菲尔
Well, the family's doing as well as can be expected, Phil.
谢谢你的花
Thank you for the flowers.
多谢你的好意
That was very kind.
我很失望
Well, I'm disappointed.
你会错过很多未来的机遇
You'll be missing future opportunities.
好 有事联♥系♥
Okay. Let me know.
看来我们的投资人都要撤资了
Looks like our investors are jumping ship.
别自责 埃里克
Don't blame yourself, Eric.
再好的名声
Doesn't require much
也很容易被人击垮 儿子
for a good reputation to take a hit, son.
不过就是些谣言和八卦罢了 埃里克
It's just rumors and gossip, Eric.
我们都能解决
Problems we can fix.
所有人五分钟后在会议室集♥合♥
I want everyone in the conference room in five minutes.
舍伍德直投是个公♥司♥ 毫无疑问
S.E.G. is a business. No question.
但正如我父亲说的那样
But my father wasn't wrong
我们不仅是一家公♥司♥
when he said we've evolved into something more.
我们更是一家人
We've become a family.
所以有些事我要向你们解释一下
Which is why I owe you an explanation.
有些人无意中听说我杀过人
Some of you overheard that I killed someone.
因为不了解事实
And without knowing the facts,
你们就会很自然地夸大其实
you naturally filled in all the blanks.
我想让你们从我这儿听到事情的真♥相♥
I want you to hear from me what really happened.
干嘛呢 笨蛋
What are you doing, numb nuts?
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我在跟你说话 你哪儿也别想去
Don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you.
我既害怕
I was scared.
又生气
I was pissed off.
我不想让他继续欺负我
And I wanted the attacks to stop.
你妈妈就是个醉鬼
You know your mother's a lush.
她肯定都睡在自己的呕吐物中吧
Bet she sleeps in her own puke.
好了好了
Come on, man.
天啊
Oh, man.
我在少管所里待了六个月
I served six months in juvenile detention.
我因为打了史蒂文·波特而失去了自♥由♥
I paid with my freedom for hitting Steven Porter.
但没有人...
But no one...
没有人比他的家人失去得更多
no one paid more than his family.
怎么了 这是怎么回事
What happened here? What happened?
史蒂文
Steven!
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Dial 911!
快点
Now!
我多希望能回到过去 改变结局
If I could go back and -- and change the outcome...
但那不可能
I can't.
是我导致了史蒂文的死亡
I am responsible for Steven's death.
但我妻子的事不一样
But my wife's a different story.
有人杀了她
Someone murdered her.
我是嫌疑人 但当时在场的人都有嫌疑
I am a suspect, but so is everyone who was there.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表