剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
How old are these girls?
你知道吗
You even know,
或者说你压根不关心这个
or are you just too busy taking half their pay
你只要嫖资 而且忙于取悦夏洛特的
and catching Charlotte's elite with their pants down
掌权者
to even care?
这个
That's a --
这是条很美的项链
That's a beautiful necklace.
外面看起来有点意思
Very interesting on the outside.
但玄机都在内部
It's really interesting on the inside.
在U盘中装下了那么多视频
It's incredible to me how much footage
而你就这么戴在脖子上
you can fit on a flash drive
真是令人咋舌
and just wear it around your neck.
怪不得卡莉那么快被提拔
Makes sense while your girl Carly got sprung so fast.
你们那有一些很重要的客户
You've got some really important clients.
不错嘛
Well done.
这些可是那些人实打实的罪证
Cell doors must just fly open with footage like this.
你们怎么知道视频在项链里的
How did you...know the video was in the necklace?
有证人告诉我们的
We had a witness that told us.
你丈夫背叛了你
Your husband flipped on you.
不 他不会这么做的
No, he would never do that.
当我意识到卖♥♥不掉明特希尔路的房♥产之后
When I realized that I couldn't sell the Mint Hill properties,
我联♥系♥了我妻子
I called my wife.
她来办公室见了我
She met me at the office.
我爸就等着这一天呢
This is everything my father expects of me --
等我惨败
abject failure.
管他呢
Screw him.
他就知道会发生这种事
He knew this would happen.
-不会的 -所以他一开始
- No, he didn't. - And that's why he said no
-就说不行 -他说不行
- from the beginning. - He said no
是因为不管你有什么提议
because no matter what you pitched him,
他都会说不行
he was going to say no.
你以为你♥爸♥爸和哥哥
Do you think every investment
做的每一份投资就都盈利了吗
your dad and brother have made has worked out?
不是
No.
下大本钱
You have to swing big
才能赚钱 懂吗
to make money, okay?
所以输几场是常有的事 好吗
So losing a couple, it's a part of the game, right?
但你父亲
But your father --
你父亲和哥哥绝不会这么告诉你
Your father and your brother would never tell you that.
为什么 因为如果办错事的是你
Why? Because when it comes to you,
他们就要拿这来嘲笑你
they want to rub your face in it.
你不能再因为他们的
You have to stop judging yourself
双重标准自我厌弃了
by their double standards.
就算如此 我失败还是事实
Regardless, I'm still screwed.
不
No.
你不会失败的
You will not be.
好吗
Okay?
我保证
I promise.
一切就是这么开始的
That's when it all started.
真奇妙啊
That's amazing.
结婚这么多年
You're married for years,
被捕才不到24小时
and within 24 hours of his arrest,
他就把你拉下水了
he goes and throws you under the bus.
忠诚都见鬼了
Whatever happened to loyalty.
我做这些都是为了他
I did all of this for him.
好吧
Okay.
你直接说重点行吗 是想问凯特的事吧
You want to just get to the point? Is this about Kate?
你说了 你喜欢她她也喜欢你
As you said -- you liked her and she liked you.
我觉得是的
I think so.
你喜欢凯特 但你更爱你丈夫
You liked Kate, but you love your husband.
为了保护他你做什么都可以
And you'd do anything to protect him,
包括谋杀
including murder.
凯特不是我杀的
I didn't kill Kate.
你们要做交易吗
You want to make a deal?
我知道凶手是谁
I know who did.
赶紧开门
Come on already.
你还要不要了
Do you want this back or not?
你把密♥码♥解开了
You cracked the passcode?
是啊
Yeah.
想知道是什么吗
You want to know what it is?
是什么
What is it?
埃里克
Eric.
怎么了
What?
密♥码♥就是埃里克 白♥痴♥
Password is Eric, moron.
我破译这么久 密♥码♥却恰是我的名字
This whole time, the password was my name.
是啊
Yeah.
不过是用了个先进的数字解码器
But using, an advanced numeric-substitution cipher
还有58系列加密仪
and a series five-eight encryption,
我也就不多说你什么了
so I'm not gonna give you too much crap about it.
谢了
Appreciate that.
不客气
Yeah.
她用了我的名字
She used my name.
不短暂的
你在我家住的不错
You look good in my apartment.
你这就走了
You're leaving?
是啊 你想待多久都行
Yeah. You can stay as long as you want,
但我得去上班了
but I have to get to work.
我也是
Well, so do I.
所以呢
So what?
要和我拉着手一起
You want to skip through the doors together
蹦跳着出门吗
holding hands?
蹦跳着就算了
Maybe not skip.
我们翘班吧
We should take the day off.
一起吗 好主意
Both of us? Yes, good idea.
没人会发现的
No one would figure that out.
再说 一起待久了你会烦我的
Besides, you'd get bored of me.
怎么会
No way.
你还有太多我想了解的呢
There's still so much I want to know.
你只要知道 我爱你就好
All you need to know is...that I love you.
是的 我说出来了
Yeah, yeah. I just -- I just said that.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
晚上见
I'll see you later, okay?
不短暂的
永恒
一键收藏网盘资源生活大爆♥炸♥ 吸血鬼日记
西部世界 谍网 超女
美剧资源应有尽有
扫码即刻关注
Zimuzu特别推荐
马上关注微信人人美剧(rrmjapp)
目标移♥动♥
定位追踪启动了
GPS tracker just went off.
怎么可能
How can that be?
帕特里克和梅勒妮都被拘留了
Patrick and Melanie are still in custody.
不知道 也许勒索你的是别人
I don't know. Maybe someone else is blackmailing you.
但上面显示 正在追踪信♥号♥♥
But I-it says "Tracking signal" right now.
正在追踪信♥号♥♥
哪里来的信♥号♥♥
Tracking it where?
看起来信♥号♥♥是从那里发出的
Looks like the last ping came from there.
好的 我们去看看
All right, man. Let's check it out.
没人在
Nobody's home.
看起来关门了
Place looks locked up.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 来了
Wait, here we go.
这人也许就是真凶
This could be your guy.
让他先开过去
Let him drive by first.
好看清他的长相
Get a good look at him.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表