剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
我们不能就这样送她回监狱
We can't just send her back to jail!
你以为我想吗
You think this is what I want?!
我想要我们的女儿回来
I want our daughter back!
她就在外面
She's out there somewhere.
过去六年就是个噩梦
The last six years have been a nightmare.
过去几个小时我们一直按你的办法
We've done it your way the last few hours, okay?
我们不能再等了
We can't wait.
我不能再等了
I can't wait.
是未知号♥码
It's an unknown number.
你好
Hello?
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
你在哪 宝贝
Where are you, honey?
我们马上到
We'll be right there.
-好的 -她在哪
- Okay. - Where is she?
她去了戒毒所
She checked herself into rehab.
她去了戒毒所
She checked herself into rehab.
好吧
Okay.
她在里面
She's right in here.
我拿着
I'll take that.
我们检查完就交给詹妮弗
Jennifer will get this back once we go through it.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
但是之后你做了正确的选择
But then you made the right choice.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
如果我给你添麻烦了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I got you in trouble. I --
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
我和我的假释官谈了谈
I talked to my parole officer.
你谈了
You did?
我累了
I'm tired.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不再因为你把我关起来
And I'm not mad at you for --
而生你的气了
for locking me up anymore.
我知道你必须遵守法律
I know you have to follow the law.
这不关乎法律
It wasn't about the law.
我宁愿让你恨我也不愿意失去你
I'd rather have you hate me than to lose you.
世界上只有这一件事让我害怕
It's the only thing in this world that scares me.
我怕极了
It terrifies me.
我以为你不在乎
I didn't think you cared.
我当然在乎
Of course I care.
我很抱歉疏远了你
I'm sorry I pulled away. I --
每次你戒了毒我都希望...
Every time that you get clean and I have hope, I'm --
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
好的
Okay.
没事了
That's okay.
施劳特曼律师事务所 律师
事情是这样的 华纳先生
Here's the thing, Mr. Warner --
金融业的人
The people in the financial industry
都觉得自己很特别
generally believe that they're special,
他们所处的法律环境
that their legal situation
是独有而且非常混乱的
is uniquely and profoundly terrible.
-但是他们错了吗 -没有
- But they're wrong? - Oh, no.
不 他们是对的
No, they're right.
但我是个优秀的律师
But I'm a very good lawyer.
所以你这样的人需要我这样的人
It's why people like you need people like me.
这些都什么意思
So, what are the implications of all of this?
根据你目前告诉我的
Well, from everything you've told me so far,
我想还有没告诉我的 因为总会这样
and I assume there's more, because there always is,
你们面临着多重指控
You're looking at multiple charges.
首先是欺诈罪
Starting with fraud.
这是最轻的
That's the least of it.
还有洗钱
We're talking money laundering,
逃税 共谋
Tax evasion, conspiracy...
还有招♥妓♥
and prostitution.
我还可以继续说
I could go on.
就实话告诉我我们的境况
Just tell me exactly where we stand.
整个舍伍德直投管理层
I'd say the entire S.E.G. Management strata,
包括你 你父亲 你弟弟
Including you, your father, and your brother,
都会以许多罪名被控告
could all be charged on multiple counts.
公♥司♥的辉煌将成为过去
The firm would be a thing of the past.
甚至更糟糕
Even worse...
你也许会蹲很长时间监狱
you could be on the hook for some serious prison time.
蓝星健康计划 银级优先提供者组织[医保] 奥斯卡·雷纳
别动 奥斯卡
Don't move, Oscar.
你找到我的钱包了
You found my wallet?
是的 所以我知道你有多大♥麻♥烦
I did, so I know how much trouble you're looking at.
你家人看着真好
That's a nice-looking family you got there.
我想尊夫人要是知道你一直在外面偷吃
I imagine the missus would be pretty torn up
肯定很伤心
to know that you've been eating out.
但和警局同仁会说的相比 也就不算什么了
But that's nothing compared to what they'll say at work,
警♥察♥
雷纳警探
Detective Reyna.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我在找这个女孩
I'm looking for this girl right here.
你见过她吗
You seen her?
也许一两次
Maybe once or twice.
我一般都很投入
I'm usually preoccupied.
你并没有给我很多选择 奥斯卡
You know, you're not giving me a lot of options, Oscar.
但是如果你愿意帮我 我会这样做
But if you're willing to help me out, here's what I'll do --
我不会毁了你的家庭
I won't destroy your family,
我也不会让你被执法部门开除
and I won't get you thrown off the force.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you need me to do?
明特希尔路上的妓院是谁负责的
Who runs things on Mint Hill Drive?
又有什么你想指责我的吗
Something new you want to accuse me of?
今天没有
Not today.
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
你还好吗
You okay?
19天来我就没好过
I haven't been okay in 19 days.
我的老婆死了 我妹妹的婚姻完了
My wife is gone, my sister's marriage is over,
我爸爸得了癌症 我弟弟深陷麻烦
my dad has cancer, and my brother's in trouble.
所以 不 尼尔
So, no, Neil.
我不好
No, I'm not okay.
我和帕特里克谈过了
I spoke to Patrick.
我知道这些都不是你的错
I know none of this was you.
我真的在试着保护你
I -- I really was trying to protect you.
保护我什么
From what?
我需要知道
I needed to know.
凯特刚被杀
Kate had just been killed.
你努力试着让所有事维持运转
You've been trying to hold everything together.
我怎么告诉你
H-how was I supposed to tell you
你弟弟的老婆开妓院
that your brother's wife runs a whorehouse?
你说什么
What did you just say?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表