剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I know you're upset. The hits just keep coming,
感觉下一步就该这么做
and this feels like the right next step.
我已经考虑清楚了
I have thought this through.
如果真想清楚了 你就不会来这里
If you had, you would not be here now.
现在不是生意出问题了
This isn't a business deal gone wrong.
你在这方面没有任何经验
You don't have any experience in this world.
不是这样的 埃里克
That's not true, Eric.
上次你有麻烦时
I learned a lot about this world
我在这方面学了很多
the last time you were in trouble.
这次不一样
This is different.
我有知情的朋友提醒我
I have friends in the know who advise me
你现在是那个女人的箭靶红心
that you are squarely in that woman's cross hairs.
那就请你和你的朋友不要管
And I need you and your friends to back off, please.
你可以跟这位警官走了
You can go with the officer.
长官
Ma'am.
-谢谢 -跟我走吧
- Thank you. - Come with me.
需要我帮忙吗 华纳先生
Is there something I can help you with, Mr. Warner?
我想了解我什么时候可以看凯特信箱里的信件
I just want to know when I can see the mail from Kate's P.O. box.
只要不被归为证据
The contents will be returned to you
就能马上归还给您
if they're not logged as evidence.
那要等多久
And when will that be?
等我逮捕凶手
When I've made my arrest.
华纳先生
Mr. Warner.
谢谢您捐款给警♥察♥兄弟会
I'd like to thank you for your donation to the Fraternal Order.
我们很感激您这么慷慨
We so appreciate your generosity.
刚才跟警探说话的女人是谁
Who was that woman who was with the detective?
她叫蒂娜·索伊
Her name is Tina Sawyer.
我们曾短暂交往过
We, uh -- we dated briefly.
康奈尔为什么要找她谈话
And why does Cornell want to talk to her?
因为她能提供她想知道的信息给她
Because she's gonna tell her exactly what she wants to hear.
到底怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
明天一早我就会交辞职信
I'll tender my resignation first thing in the morning.
等一下 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
那个女人知道什么毁灭性的信息
What can that woman say that could be so damaging?
如果我的过去再被揭出来 公♥司♥就会倒
If any more of my past gets leaked, the firm goes down.
如果我被逮捕 公♥司♥就会倒
If -- if I get arrested, the firm goes down.
让我跟你疏远些
Just let me put some distance between us
才能保住你和公♥司♥
so that you and the company are protected.
我是你父亲 我来保护你
I am your father. I protect you.
这次不行
Not this time.
千万别鲁莽行事
Please don't do anything rash.
你不告诉我详情我要怎么帮助你
How can I help you if you won't tell me what's going on?
这件事你无能为力
There's nothing you can do about it.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
It's fine.
我没想到你今天会过来
I didn't think you were coming in today.
我有些公文要处理
I have some paperwork I got to take care of.
需要我留下吗
Want me to stay?
不用
No. No.
你联♥系♥上利亚姆了吗
Were you able to reach Liam?
我把他的号♥码发给你了
I sent you the number.
我给忘了 我现在打给他
Uh, slipped my mind. I'll try him now.
这是利亚姆的电♥话♥ 请留言
You've reached Liam. Leave me a message.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
It went straight to voicemail.
这样吧 给我他的地址
You know what? Just give me his address.
我待会儿直接上门找他
And I'll, uh -- I'll check on him later.
还要我做什么吗
Anything else I can do?
没有了
Um, no.
你回去吧
Go home.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
这几天过得很艰难
It's been a rough few days.
你很伤心
You're upset.
但你了解我
But you know me.
我不会做出会伤害我们的友谊的事
I would never do anything to jeopardize our friendship.
我知道你很会保护你自己
I know you like to cover your own ass
然后假装你在帮大家的忙
and pretend you're doing everyone else a favor.
这么说也对
That's...fair.
我有错
I have my faults,
但有错的不只我一个
but I didn't think I was alone in that.
没错
You're not.
我们和好了吗
So we're good?
只要你坦白交待
As soon as you come clean...
我们会非常好
we'll be great.
利亚姆·康纳斯
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表