剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
受害者已经怀孕大概八周
The victim was approximately eight weeks pregnant.
从死前的骨骼异常情况来看
As far as skeletal abnormalities that preceded death,
有第五跖骨骨折愈合的痕迹
there were signs of a healed fifth metatarsal fracture
还有耻骨联合有曾经分离的迹象
and evidence of separation of the pelvic girdle.
曾经分离
There was?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那意味着
That means...
凯特生过小孩
...Kate had a baby.
不 她将要生小孩了
No. She was going to have a baby.
是我们的孩子
It was our baby.
是的 你的妻子怀孕了
Yes, your wife was pregnant.
但是她的尸检说明
But her body shows
她已经生产过一个足月的婴儿
that she already gave birth to a full-term infant.
华纳先生
Mr. Warner...
你不知道你妻子怀过别人的孩子吗
You didn't know your wife had another man's baby?
埃里克 关于这个结果
Eric, about the results --
我不想再讨论这件事了
I don't want to talk about it.
我知道你担心我 不过别说了
I know you're worried about me, but don't.
这是我的职责
It's my job.
我能陪着你吗
Can I stay with you?
我不想让你一个人
I just don't want you to be alone.
你应该回家陪你的丈夫
You should go home to your husband.
去吧
Come on.
我知道你爱我 想帮助我
I know you love me and you want to help,
但是我需要独自面对
but I need to do this alone.
好吗
Okay?
好的
All right.
怎么了
What?
这很舒服
It's very comfortable.
也非常粉
And -- and very pink.
如果我们家地方大一点
If we get a bigger place,
我们可以把它放在工作间里
you can have an office and put it in there.
我们不需要更大的地方了
We don't need a bigger place.
我们需要 我不想再看到这个椅子了
We do if that chair and I have to live together.
请输入密♥码♥
你不知道你妻子怀过别人的孩子吗
You didn't know your wife had another man's baby?
我要当爸爸了吗
...I'm the man?
看看我的宝宝
Look what I did.
埃里克
Eric.
你好
Hey.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
凯特很棒
Kate was the best.
从我们相识的第一天开始就很热情
Made me feel welcome from my first day.
谢谢你 艾利森
Thank you, Allison.
这太让人难过了
This is awful.
是的 鲍勃
Yes, Bob.
真的
Really...
让人难过
Awful.
我记不得多少次凯伦停下她的车
I can't tell you how many times Karen stopped the car --
是"凯特"
It's "Kate."
凯特停下车跟我打招呼
...Kate stopped the car and just asked how I was.
没有人对我这么好
No one does that anymore.
她很喜欢你的 玛乔里
She was very fond of you, Marjorie.
估计她现在在天堂
She's probably playing backgammon
和我的欧文下双陆棋呢
with my Irv in heaven.
我也相信会是这样
I'm sure she is.
凯特的家人还撑得住吗
How are Kate's parents holding up?
他们失去了孩子 一定伤心欲绝
Losing a child, they must be devastated.
他们在我们相遇前就去世了
They died before we met.
是吗
Really?
阿曼达
活动室
她还有兄弟姐妹吗
Any siblings?
我能先失陪一会吗
Would you excuse me a moment, please?
这真让人受不了
This is unbearable.
谁惹到你了 玛乔里吗
Who got you? Marjorie?
她管凯特叫"凯伦"
She called Kate "Karen."
是的 还有鲍勃
Yeah. And Bob.
不是吧
Oh, no!
鲍勃是最无聊的人了
Bob, the most boring man ever.
珍妮丝 瓦莱丽还有尤金
Janice, Valerie, and Eugene.
围着紫色围巾的女人是谁
Who's the woman in the purple scarf?
我不知道 但是她拥抱了我
I have no clue, but she hugged me.
你觉得她是不速之客
You think she crashed?
她知道凯特的名字
She knew Kate's name.
你要我赶走她吗
You want me to get her to leave?
那太粗鲁了
That'd be rude.
梅勒妮会做的
Melanie will do it.
这不会很久的
It shouldn't be too much longer.
你可以和我们躲在这里
You can just stay in here and hide with us
直到结束
until it's over.
这些事情没有什么不同
These things are always the same.
我这个人就这样
Well, I'm me, so...
所以我来打开天窗说亮话
I'll address the elephant in the room.
有人去看望过妈妈吗
Anybody been to see mom?
要我去看她 除非我死了
Yeah, right after I peel off my own skin.
你想说什么 帕特里克
What would be the point, Patrick?
不要说得像她已经死了一样
It's not like she's dead.
你们好
Hey.
我知道这个有点
Look, I know this is...
葬礼就是这样的
Well, it is what it is,
我们有一屋子的客人
but we have a houseful of guests
来到这里看望我们
who came here to see all of us.
我们所有人吗
All of us?
是的
All of us.
你一直躲到哪里去了
Where the hell have you been hiding?
有什么需要帮忙吗
Need anything?
没有
No.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我应该这样一直问你
Just kind of feels right to keep asking.
那边发生了什么
What's up with that?
她可能因为他要走了而非常生气
She's probably mad he was M.I.A.
抱歉 我有事在身不得不走了
I'm sorry. I wish I could stay, but I'm on call.
没关系 感谢你来到这里
Yeah. Thanks for coming, man.
-好的 -再见
- All right. - See you.
警探 你觉得你自己在做什么
Detective, what do you think you're doing?
我在做我的本职工作
I'm trying to do my job.
你觉得在这个时间和地点
You think this is the proper time and place
进行你的谋杀案调查
for you to be doing
-合适吗 -当时派对上有
- your murder investigation? - Well, there were
超过100个人到场
over 100 people at the party,
其中大部分已经来了
most of whom are here now,
我越早获得他们的信息 就可以尽早
so the sooner I can get their accounts, the sooner --
你应该离开
You should leave.
我的儿子还在哀悼亡妻
My son is in mourning.
-我不是来找他问话的 -借过一下
- I'm not questioning him. - Excuse me.
为什么 因为他是主要嫌疑犯吗
Why? Because he's the prime suspect?
实际上在真♥相♥大白之前所有人都有嫌疑
Actually, until you're all cleared, everyone's a suspect.
阿曼达说过你会这么做的
Amanda said you would do this.
做什么
Do what, exactly?
埃里克 不要说了
Eric, don't.
你想知道什么
What do you want?
求你了 不要和她说话了
Please -- stop talking to her.
你是我的律师 对吗
You're my lawyer, right?
我们把这事说清楚
Let's get this over with.
你想知道我是不是在屋顶
You want to know if I was on that roof?
我已经知道了
Oh, I already know.
公♥司♥的窗户不能打开
The office windows don't open,
凯特的尸体又离大楼很近
and kate's body was too close to the building
从公♥司♥往外看是看不到她的
for you to look out and see it.
所以你能知道你的妻子掉在地上的唯一原因
So the only way you could know that your wife was on the ground
就是你在房♥顶上
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表