剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
卧底调查
Undercover work.
你要怎么问
What are you gonna say?
那不是我的案子
That's not my case.
这个世界又不是围绕着你转
Well, the world doesn't revolve around you.
你比对信封上的DNA了吗
You have the answers for that DNA from the envelope?
结果是部分匹配
Scored a partial match.
和谁
To whom?
埃里克·华纳
Eric Warner.
阿曼达
And Amanda.
以及帕特里克
And Patrick.
这么说 敲诈的人和华纳一家有血缘关系
So the blackmailer is related to the Warners.
他的确有
He is.
DNA比对显示了如何相关的
And the DNA comparison, it tells us how.
就这些吗
Is this all of it?
这是本案所有关键证人提供的线索
That's everything your key witnesses provided for testing.
这件外衣不对
That's not the right jacket.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
科林·华纳
Corinne Warner?
你好 我是埃里克
Hi. I'm Eric.
我是约翰的合作伙伴
I'm a business associate of John's.
他在城里 跟我说让我在这里等他
He -- he's in town and he told me to stop by,
但是我没看到他的车
but I don't see his S.U.V.
他和我儿子在回来的路上
He's on his way back with my son.
你是说RB吗
You mean R.B.?
要不你进来等他吧
Would you like to come in and wait?
他肯定很愿意聊聊
I'm sure he'd love to catch up.
好的
Why not?
我们有很多事情要谈
I'm sure we have a lot to talk about.
我正要弄点柠檬水
I was just about to make some lemonade.
你要吗
Would you like some?
我不想麻烦你
I don't -- I don't want to impose.
没关系的
It's no trouble.
你认识约翰多久了
How long have you known John?
我不是经常能见到我丈夫的合作伙伴
I don't usually meet my husband's co-workers
因为他经常出差
since he's always on the road.
他如今答应我会减少出差
He promised to travel less now.
也许我能多见见他的同事了
Well, maybe I'll get to see more of him.
你和约翰工作关系有多密切
How closely do you work with John?
我想知道约翰·华纳最近有没有给谁打过电♥话♥
I need to know if John Warner made any recent phone calls.
那张地毯式搜查令能查到华纳一家
My blanket warrant does give me access
联邦调查局跨机构
远程登录系统
以及舍伍德直投的一切信息
to everything Warner and S.E.G.
你想知道什么
What are you looking for?
有人利用埃里克少时的犯罪记录敲诈他
Well, someone used Eric's juvenile record to blackmail him,
而唯一的记录在约翰那里
and John had the only copy.
我去见过他 所以他下一步
I paid him a visit, so now his next step
应该会去警告那个勒索者
will be to warn the extortionist.
他为什么要警告那个人
Why would he warn them?
因为那是他的另一个儿子
Because it's his other son.
-帕特里克 -不是
- Patrick? - No.
那个不为人所知的儿子
The one no one knows about.
好吧
Okay.
查到了两个通话
So, we got two phone calls
打到了乔治亚奥古斯塔的一部手♥机♥上
to a cellphone in Augusta, Georgia.
他现在就在那里 不过这也说得通
And he's there right now, but that makes sense.
为什么
Why?
因为他在奥古斯塔有一栋房♥子
Well, because he owns a house in Augusta.
什么时候买♥♥的
Since when?
1971年12月
December 1971.
我现在就把地址发给你
I'll text you that address right now.
真好啊
This is nice.
你指什么
What is?
很多约翰的合作伙伴都出城了
Since so much of John's business is out of town,
很难见到他的同事
it's rare I get to meet his colleagues.
我该走了
I-I should go.
别走啊
Don't do that.
他马上就回来了
He'll be back in a moment.
我就是不想打扰你们
I just -- I just don't want to intrude.
没关系 我很乐意为公♥司♥服务
Don't be silly. I'm glad for the company.
介绍一下你自己吧
So, tell me a little about yourself.
你结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
稍等
One second.
抬头
你回来了
There you are.
埃里克刚刚要
Eric was just about
-告诉我 -你是不是应该去休息了
- to tell me -- - Shouldn't you be resting?
我很好
I'm fine.
这是你的吧
I think this is yours.
我和埃里克还有一些工作要谈
Eric and I have -- we have some work to discuss,
所以我们先走了
so we're gonna get out of your way.
很高兴见到你 埃里克
It was nice meeting you, Eric.
我也是
Nice meeting you, too.
你个大骗子
Lying son of a bitch.
埃里克 冷静
Eric, calm down.
你和她结婚多少年了
How long have you been married to her?
这时候不适合讨论这件事
This is not the time or place to talk about --
你没资格再发号♥施令了
You don't get to dictate terms anymore.
再也不行了 明白了吗
Ever. Do you understand?
你很愤怒
You're angry.
-你有权生气 -你给我闭嘴
- You have a right to be. - Shut your mouth.
这不是那种换一个角度
This isn't some problem that can just be fixed
就可以解决的问题
if we just look at it from the right angle.
你有两个妻子 两个家庭
You have two wives, two families.
你跟我说过的所有事
Everything -- every single thing --
全都是谎言
You've ever told me is a lie.
你有什么毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
你去了我妈的家吗
You come to my mother's house?
还不都是你勒索在先吗
And how did I get here?
她活不了多久了
She's dying.
你什么时候出生的
When were you born?
埃里克
Eric...
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我先出生的
I came first.
我是长子
I'm the oldest son.
我才应该继承他的财产
I'm the one he's supposed to pass on his legacy to,
他应该关心我
the one he's supposed to care about.
你是个罪犯
You're a criminal.
据我所知 你也是
From what I read, so are you.
你们两个能不能不要吵了
Will you both please just stop this?
求求你们了
I'm begging you.
科林没有伤害过任何人
Corinne hasn't hurt anyone.
我们
We--
没事
It's okay.
你为什么过来
Why are you here?
我来查是不是你杀了我妻子
To find out if you killed my wife
并拿回我的钱
and to get my money back.
我从未靠近过你老婆
I didn't go near your damn wife,
而且那些钱是你们欠我的
and I was owed that money.
凭什么
How?
看着你们这些华纳家的人
I got a good look at how some of the Warners
日子过得那么滋润
live high on the hog.
他花钱养着你们 却把我抛弃在外
He spent money on you and left me out in the cold.
我一直都关心着你
I took care of you, always.
你衣食无忧
You had food. You had a home.
还有爱你的父母亲
You had two parents who loved you.
但你却从来不在这里
You were never here.
他有一半的时间都在这里
He was -- half the time.
罗伯特 你是个成年人了
Robert, you're a grown man,
但你却没有个成年人的样子
But you have never acted like one.
我送你去读大学 你辍学
I sent you to college, you dropped out.
为你开公♥司♥ 公♥司♥倒闭了
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表