剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
那还只是粗略计算
That's just a rough calculation.
她现在是我妻子了
She's my wife now.
我不能对她爽约
I can't bail on her.
奴役开始了
Ah, so it begins.
你好
Hello.
纯的[有条理的] 所有的事情你都喜欢这样
Neat -- the way you like everything.
我去找些新朋友
I'm gonna go find some new friends.
艾米离开他了
Amy left him.
天呐
Man.
你之前为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you say something?
-我们有约在先 -不
- We had plans. - No, no.
你不能做那种
You can't be one of those guys
在结婚之后就抛弃朋友的人
that abandons his buddies after he gets married.
你知道他很敏感的
You know he's sensitive.
尼尔吗
Neil?
他的第三任妻子刚抛弃了他
His third wife just dumped him.
他很受伤
He's hurting.
快去找他
Go find him.
我们晚点在家里见
I'll meet you at home later.
好吧
All right.
不 我明白了
No, I got it.
你还是需要你的独身兄弟
You're gonna need your singles.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - And I love you.
梅 你拿到
May, did you get the --
利亚姆的人事档案吗
Liam's personnel file?
你刚打完电♥话♥就拿到了 是的
Right after you called. Yes.
我按你的要求联♥系♥了推荐人
And I contacted the references like you asked.
但是没什么用
But it isn't gonna be much help.
利亚姆·康纳斯
你这些标注的都是什么
What are all your notations?
捏造的东西
Fabrications.
这些他都说谎了
He lied about all of this?
利亚姆·康纳斯
你标了他的名字 他连名字也说谎了
Y-you marked his name. He lied about his name?
他给的名字有对应的社保号♥
Well, the name he gave matches the social,
但是名字和号♥码都
but neither of them...
并不属于我们雇的这个人
Belong to the kid we hired.
太糟了
This is bad.
你和我父亲说过这事了吗
Have you told my father about this?
我以为你想自己说
I thought you'd want to.
重点是 梅
Bottom line, May.
这份简历上有什么是真的吗
Is anything on this résumé actually true?
我确定的确有个叫利亚姆·康纳斯的孩子
Well, I did confirm that a boy by the name of Liam Connors,
要是活着现在差不多20岁了
who'd be about 20 now,
在布恩县上沃托加县立高中
went to Watauga High School in Boone,
就如简历上所说
just like it says on the résumé.
-在布恩县 -是的
- In Boone? - Yes.
但那男孩死于一场车祸
But that boy died in a car accident,
我本想给利亚姆做个背景调查的
and I just submitted Liam for a background check,
但中介告诉我凯特已经做过了
but the agency told me that Kate already ran one...
在她雇佣他之前
before she hired him.
凯特知道这些都是谎言 但她还是雇了他
Kate knew it was all lies, but she hired him anyway.
我不明白她到底为什么要那样做
I don't understand why in the world she would do that.
我可能知道为什么
I might have some idea.
你有空吗
You have a minute?
我不会接受你的辞职的 埃里克
I won't accept your resignation, Eric.
不可能
I can't.
爸爸 我要和你聊聊凯特的事
Dad, I need to talk to you about Kate.
凯特的助理利亚姆
Kate's assistant, Liam,
在他的简历上造假
made up information on his resume.
很多人的简历都有夸张的成分
Lots of people pad their CVs.
他哪里是假的
What did he lie about?
教育经历 工作经历还是什么
Education? Work history? What?
所有都是假的
Everything.
所以一个我们一无所知的人
So you're saying that a man that we know nothing about
可以直接接触到
has direct access
我们投资人的机密信用信息吗
to our investors' confidential credit information?
是的
Yes.
他是怎么瞒过凯特的
How did that get past Kate?
他没瞒过去 凯特知道的
It didn't. Kate knew.
她怎么会如此不负责任地
Why would she be so irresponsible
置我们的公♥司♥于这样的险境
as to put our company at risk like that?
为了接近她的儿子
To be near her son.
我们可以确定的是
What we know for sure
他们都来自于布恩
is that they both were from Boone.
利亚姆·康纳斯
利亚姆年纪合适
Liam's around the right age.
他可能是她放弃抚养的儿子
He could be the son that she gave up for adoption.
出生证明
凯特引狼入室了
Kate let a wolf in the henhouse.
血缘关系
Biology alone
不能解释这么大的决策错误
does not excuse such an enormous lapse in judgment.
为了我你有什么事是做不出来的
What lengths haven't you gone to for me?
我了解你
I know you.
我有自己做判断的标准
I have a basis to make that call.
凯特是我的妻子 我了解她
Kate was my wife, and I knew her.
-她 -也许你不了解
- She -- - Maybe you didn't.
也许我们所有人都没有想象中的了解她
Maybe none of us knew her as well as we thought.
利亚姆在哪里 我要和他谈谈
Where is Liam? I need to talk to him.
他消失了
He's gone.
这是我的问题
This is my problem.
如果他有问题 我会解决的
If he did anything wrong, I'll take care of it.
利亚姆·康纳斯
斯图尔特·罗斯 身份
基思·布莱尔 身份
你在干什么
What are you doing?
灭火
Putting out a fire.
我猜也是
I figured.
老头看起来很生气
The old man looks pissed.
我来帮你吧
Let me help.
你帮不上忙
You can't.
是我闯祸了吗
Was it something I did?
不是 是凯特
No. Uh, it's Kate.
这
That's...
不 她没有犯错误 埃里克
No, she didn't make mistakes, Eric.
她每次都仔细查看每一份文件
I mean, she went over every document with a loupe...
粘贴彩色的标签 写下各种记录
Used colored tabs, recorded notes,
把所有的东西都记录下来以防万一
and wrote them down just in case...
创建日历和备忘录
Created calendars, tickler files.
听起来很好玩 但实际上很枯燥
I mean, it sounds like fun, but, really, it's not.
凯特无视了利亚姆身上的疑点
Kate gave Liam the benefit of the doubt,
她本不应该这么做的
and she shouldn't have.
你发现了什么
What have you got?
凯特抽出来调查的一些文件
Files Kate pulled to look into.
她最后工作时研究的材料
The last stuff that she was working on.
她有语♥音♥留言
She's got a voicemail.
你有两条新的语♥音♥留言
You have two new voice messages.
第一条留言
First message.
下一条留言
Next message.
你好 华纳女士
Hello, Mrs. Warner.
我是欺诈调查组的哈尔·马库姆
It's Hal Markum, fraud division.
我们的确发现基思·布莱尔
We did have an unlimited credit card
开了张无限额信♥用♥卡♥
recently opened under the name Keith Blair.
布莱尔先生说自己没有申请信♥用♥卡♥
When Mr. Blair called to say he didn't apply for the card,
我们马上停用了那张卡
we closed it immediately.
如果你有其他问题
If you have any other questions,
直接打电♥话♥给我
don't hesitate to call.
基思·布莱尔是谁
Who -- who's Keith Blair?
语♥音♥结束
End of messages.
基思·布莱尔
我们的投资者之一
One of our investors.
这会有多糟糕
How bad is this gonna get?
周一付款
凯特·华纳
今天就工作到这里吧
What do you say we call it a night?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表