剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sure you remember what that feels like.
是 我记得
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
帕特里克觉得我们背叛了他
Patrick thinks we've turned our backs on him.
是他背叛了我们
He turned his back on us.
他做了那些事
After what he's done,
我这样做已经算他走运了
he's lucky that's all I'm doing.
他不会伤害凯特的
He would never hurt Kate.
你这样想是因为他是你的儿子
You think you know what he would and wouldn't do
你觉得你知道他的想法
because he's your son.
他犯了错
He's made mistakes,
即使他有罪 也只是因为缺乏判断力
but if he's guilty of anything, it's poor judgment.
勒索又怎么说
What about blackmail?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
差不多在帕特里克
Right around the time
贷款首次清偿时间到期时
Patrick's first loan payment was due,
我收到了这个
I received this.
凯特没有告诉我就付了钱
Kate paid the money without even telling me.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 只是有点头晕
I'm fine. I just got a little bit lightheaded.
为什么你觉得是帕特里克
What makes you think it was Patrick?
你拿着唯一一份我的少年时期的记录
You have the only existing copy of my juvenile record.
你没有给康奈尔
You haven't handed it over to Cornell
是因为你找不到了 是吧
Because you can't find it, right?
还有谁能这么做
Who else would have done this?
爸爸
Dad.
最近这几天是凯特死后最难熬的
These last few days have been the hardest since Kate died.
我理解帕特里克是你的儿子
I understand Patrick is your son --
你不理解 你理解不了 你没有孩子
No, you don't. You can't. You don't have children.
你总是在外挣钱
You were gone making money.
是我养他长大的
I raised him. I raised him.
我给他包好午餐 我送他去学校
I packed his lunch. I got him to school.
我保护他
I protected him!
曼迪
Mandy?
帕特里克
Patrick?
为什么你们藏在我的衣橱里
Why are you two hiding in my closet?
爸爸又走了
Dad left again.
过来
Come here.
爸爸去开会了
Dad had a meeting.
他明天就会回来
He'll be back tomorrow.
只要有我在
As long as I'm around,
你们永远不会孤单
you'll never be alone.
我们是一个团队 对吗
We're a team, okay?
好了
All right.
会没事的
We're gonna be all right.
你尽的父亲的责任还没有我多
I was more of a father to him than you ever were!
不 不
No. No.
如果你感觉自己如父如兄
No, you see, if that were true,
你对他的关怀永远不会少一分一毫
you would know that you don't stop caring
永远不会
no matter what.
你指望我原谅他
You expect me to forgive him
-他杀了我的妻子 -你在气头上
- even if he killed my wife? - You can be enraged.
你可以恨他
You can hate him.
你可以对他失望 但你永远不能停止爱他
You can be disappointed, but you can't stop loving him.
永远不能
Ever.
我没杀你的妻子
I didn't kill your wife.
但我知道你不信
But I can tell you don't believe me.
你叫我怎么信
Why should I?
你一直在撒谎
You lied to me about everything else.
那你想怎样 埃里克
Then what do you want, Eric?
我跟爸爸说
I told dad
比起他我更像是你的父亲
that I was more of a father to you than he was.
所以我来这儿认真的和你谈谈
So I'm here to look you in the eye
看看你还有没有救
and see if there's anything worth saving.
我知道我很让人失望
You know, I know that I'm a disappointment.
可以说
I suppose, in some ways,
我的前半生都在为今日的牢狱之灾做铺垫
my whole life has just been a dress rehearsal for this.
但可笑的是
But you know what's funny?
当我在这儿时 我意识到
As I realized while I was sitting in my cell
我从未想过得到爸爸的认可
that it wasn't dad's approval that I wanted.
而是你的认可
It was yours.
看你这样我也不好受 帕特里克
Yeah, and it hurts to see you like this, Patrick.
是你把我送进来的 哥哥
Yeah, well, you put me here, brother.
不 是我放弃了你
No, I gave you up.
不是我把你送进来的 是你自食恶果
I didn't put you here. Your actions did that.
我们还要面对联邦诉讼
We still may face federal prosecution.
我们未来十年都得付大笔律师费
We'll be paying legal fees for the next decade,
消息一旦传出 没人愿意和我们合作
and if word gets out, no one will do business with us.
还觉得好笑吗
Is that funny to you?
不
No.
不
No.
你肯定会想出办法的
It's just -- you'll figure it out.
你一向如此
You always do.
所以你根本不在乎 对吗
So you just don't care. Is that it?
我要进监狱了 埃里克
I'm going to prison, Eric.
比这更糟的也只有死亡了吧
And the only thing that's worse than that is death.
凯特死了我也很难过
I cannot tell you how sorry I am that Kate is gone.
不管怎样 你说的对
You know, and...for what it's worth, you were right.
我的妻子就是个垃圾
My wife is trash.
那你呢 帕特里克
What about you, Patrick?
你知道自己为什么进监狱吗
Do you get why you are here?
我知道自己做了什么
I know what I did --
对你 对舍伍德直投
to you, the S.E.G. family.
你知道吗 这辈子我都在
Do you know that I've spent my whole life
试着融入你的世界
trying to fit into your world?
最疯狂的是
And, you know, the crazy thing about that
我根本不喜欢金融
is that I don't even like finance.
我恨它 一直如此
I hate it. I always have.
我 我认为它很无聊
I -- I think that it's boring.
但这么多年 我想像你一样
But for years, I tried to be just like you
而不是做自己
instead of being myself.
现在呢 你是谁
And now? Who are you now?
不知道
I don't know.
但我会现在被迫得去了解和认识自己
But I'm gonna be forced to figure it out
在没有你们的情况下
without any of you.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我还真的很期待
I am really looking forward to that.
你已经黔驴技穷了 华纳太太
You're all out of cards, Mrs. Warner.
感觉如何
How does that feel?
锻炼完有些酸痛
I'm a little sore.
摩格威的瑜伽
Yep. Mogwai's yoga --
难度很高
it's very challenging.
除此之外 感觉好极了
Other than that, I'm peachy.
你对那些女孩做了那些事后
How can you be this comfortable
怎能如此泰然自若
after doing what you did to those girls?
我没强迫过任何人
I didn't make anyone do anything they didn't want to do.
你是说
So you're saying that
如果你给她们提供体面的工作
if you offered them decent jobs
薪水不变
with the same amount of money,
她们还是会继续做这行吗
they would choose to work on their back?
受过教育的女性也得上♥床♥ 警探
Even educated women get screwed, detective.
还不如拿点钱
Might as well get paid for it.
比如说你吧
I mean, look at you.
你在男人的世界里摸爬滚打
You eat crap from men all day for pennies,
可怜兮兮地混口饭吃
trying to survive in their world.
而这些女人知道怎么控制男人
These women know how to control men.
她们知道怎么让那些嫖♥客♥觉得
And they know how to make them feel
自己独一无二
no one is more important than they are.
她们都乐在其中
And they make a real living at it.
我看过照片了
I saw the photos.
这些是为你工作的女孩们吗
These the girls you got working for you?
她们多大啊
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表