剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
实行过"不问不说"政策
into a don't-ask-don't-tell situation.
永远别把我老婆和你的划等号♥
Don't ever compare your wife to mine.
通过今天的事 她们看来有很多共同点
After today, it looks like they got a lot in common.
她们没有任何共同点
They had nothing in common.
也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
大家都爱凯特
Kate was always accepted.
而从梅勒尼踏进我们家那一刻起
Mel was treated like trash
就一直被视若草芥
since the second that she walked in the door.
-我们只是实话实说 -妈的
- We call it how we see it. - God --
我爱她 她是我的妻子
I love that woman, and she is my wife,
我受够了你们不尊重她
and I am sick of all of you disrespecting her.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是故意要...
All right, I didn't mean to...
我只是觉得你把你妻子
I just think you see your wife
想得太好
the way you want to see her.
你说得对
You're right.
你就从不这样 对吧
And you wouldn't know anything about doing that, huh?
能给我拿瓶啤酒吗
Could you get me a beer?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Please? Thank you.
你应该给我打电♥话♥的
You were supposed to call me.
而你应该遵守我们的协议
And you were supposed to keep the terms of our agreement.
利亚姆吗 我已经按照约定把他交给你了
What, the Liam kid? I turned him in to you like I promised.
而你把他保释出狱以便对他施压
And then you bailed him out so you could strong-arm him.
我需要答案
I needed answers.
你失踪的女儿没有我的凶杀案重要
Your missing daughter doesn't not trump my murder investigation.
对我来说很重要
To me it does.
以前我对瑞秋关心不够 没把她当回事
Okay, I failed Rachel before, put others ahead of her --
我把工作 同事放在第一位
You know, other cops, the job.
有哪个称职的警♥察♥不这样
Show me a cop worth his salt who hasn't.
你并不特殊
You're not unique.
这不只是因为我的野心
Look, there's more to it than...
或是忘了她的生日那么简单
my ego and a few missed birthdays.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
邻居听到了枪响
Neighbors heard a shot.
警♥察♥到时 发现了萨默斯警探
Uniforms responded and found detective Sommers.
不要 不要
No, man! No!
米奇不会这么做的
Mitch wouldn't, okay?
这是计划好的 有人故意陷害的
T-this was staged. Somebody set this up.
遗书是寄给你的
Suicide note's addressed to you.
丹尼 很抱歉我对瑞秋做了那些事
米奇
你的搭档虐待你的女儿
Your partner abused your daughter?
从她13岁开始
Since she was 13 years old.
是我让她认识米奇的
You know, I brought Mitch into her life,
告诉她 他是家人
Told her he was family.
那不是你的错
That's not your fault.
那种人会把自己变♥态♥的一面隐藏的很好
Those types of predators, they hide their sickness well.
因为我说他很好所以她才信任他
She trusted him because I-I said he was okay.
因为他支持你 他是你的搭档
Cause he had your back. He was your partner.
你怎么会知道
How could you have known?
您点的餐
Here you go.
直到其中一个受害者站出来 接着另一个
Turns out one of the victims came forward, then another...
他干脆自杀了
And he took the easy way out.
因为他知道你会怎么处置他
Cause he knew what you would do to him.
我是说 我
I mean, I'm --
不 我应该发现瑞秋身上的种种迹象
No, I should have seen the signs in Rachel --
沮丧 乱♥交♥
Depression, promiscuity.
我拘留了你女儿的朋友
I have your daughter's friend in custody.
好
Okay.
我得和她谈谈
Look, I need to speak to her
因为是她介绍瑞秋来的 她知道她在哪儿
Because she invited Rachel here and she knows where she is.
这个由我负责
I'll get that information for you,
你应该避嫌
But you need to stay out of sight
远离我的调查 明白吗
and stay out of my investigation. We clear?
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, detective.
谢谢
Thank you.
叫我安德里娅
Call me Andrea.
你需要什么 警探
What do you need, detective?
放了卡莉·辛克莱
Break out Carly Sinclair.
我要把她带回审问室
I want to take her back to the interview room.
她一个小时前被放出去了
She was cited out an hour ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有拘留令
I had a hold on her.
她是凶杀案的目击者
She's a witness in my murder investigation.
他们说把她放了 我照做了
They said to kick her, and I did.
那人级别比我高
That stuff's above my pay grade.
是谁把她放了
Who ordered her release?
他们说了你无权知道
That's above your pay grade.
得知凯特的经历后
After seeing what Kate went through,
我想我们应该庆幸
I guess we should count our blessings...
因为我们成长的环境要好很多
cause we were raised better than that.
当真吗
You serious?
怎么了
What?
只是不同 也没好到哪里
It was different, not better.
没那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
每次爸爸出差
Every time dad went away,
妈妈就成了个醉酒的怨妇
mom turned into a bitter, drunken bully.
不是每一次
It wasn't every single time.
是每次 帕特里克
Every time, patrick.
你很怕她
You were terrified of her.
她也不好过
It wasn't like she had it easy.
有我们三个小孩 爸爸经常出差
I mean, there were three of us, dad was always away.
你当时太小 也或许你下意识屏蔽了那些
You were too young to remember or you blocked it out.
那时很糟
It was bad.
不信问曼迪
Ask Mandy.
我知道今天并不愉快
Hey, I know it was't much fun,
但感谢你来陪我一起
But, uh...I appreciate you coming with me.
汉堡很好吃
Burger was good.
我以为我们能找到答案
You know, I thought we'd get answers.
也算是有答案了
Well, we kind of did,
只是关键的还没找到
just not to the pressing questions.
也不算白跑
It wasn't a total loss.
你和你的岳母见了面
You got to meet your mother-in-law.
我们也有段时间没去自驾游了
And we haven't done a road trip in a while.
就算我们半天时间都在吵架
Even if we did fight half the day.
就算我生你气 我还是爱你的 哥哥
Even if I'm mad at you, I still love you, bro.
谢谢你 弟弟
Thanks, man.
如果没有你和曼迪 我不知道怎么挺过来
If it wasn't for you and Mandy, I don't know what I'd do.
还有爸
And dad.
我知道你们还在吵架
I know you guys are kind of fighting right now,
但打给他吧
but you should call him.
咱爸会不惜为你赴汤蹈火的
Old man would walk through fire for you.
如果没事的话
But, if you're okay,
家里还有饥渴的老婆等着我呢
I have a much needed cocktail waiting for me at home.
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
你要继续开车吗
You want to keep driving?
我可以应付 你回家吧
I can handle this. Go home.
你确定吗 我可以按喇叭直到邻居下来
You sure? I can lay on the horn till the neighbors come down.
这是你在女子自我防卫课学的吗
Is that something you learned in your women's self-defense class?
是梅儿学的
Yeah, Mel did.
不管我有没有胆
But my lack of balls aside,
这是在这种情况下不错的应急方法
it's a pretty good emergency plan in this situation.
我能应付 你回家吧
I got this. Go home.
我现在没心情
I'm not in the mood.
很抱歉我对你说谎了 但我需要你的帮助
I'm sorry I lied to you, but I need your help.
我七年前跟妻子离婚了
Look, I divorced my wife seven years ago.
-至少她还活着 -不是的
- At least she's alive. - No, no.
离婚三年后她就死了
She died three years later.
死于癌症
Cancer.
我女儿是我在世上
Okay, my daughter is the only thing
唯一的亲人
that I have left in the world.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表