剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
她的日程上还有其他预约吗
Any other appointments on her calendar?
还有一个和证♥监♥会♥的会议
There's one with the S.E.C...
以及一个和税务局的会议
and another one with the I.R.S.
今天去联♥系♥几个猎头公♥司♥
Reach out to a few headhunters today.
我们需要立即聘请一位新的合规官
We need to hire a new compliance officer right away.
我会联♥系♥的
I'll make some calls.
我已经清理干净了
I wiped it clean already.
我想你知道怎么处理它 对吧
I trust you know how to dispose of it properly?
谢谢你的警告
Thanks for the warning.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
我只能帮你这么多了
It's the last one you're gonna get.
回家 去做你的毒品案件的证人
Go home, take the stand in your narcotics trial,
等你回来再来找你的女儿
then come back and find your daughter.
没有我的孩子我哪儿都不去
No, I'm not going anywhere without my kid.
她已经成年了
She's an adult.
如果她还小
If she was a minor,
法官会提供紧急事假给你
the judge would grant you emergency leave.
你已经别无选择了
You're out of moves here.
你知道吗
You know what? Now --
既然你提到了她
now that you mention it,
没有卡莉 我总是倒霉
without Carly, I'm S.O.L.
你能帮我和副庭长通融一下吗
Can you reach out to vice?
-不能 -不
- No. - Look. No, no, no.
为了抓住卡莉
To nab Carly,
我需要她那家应♥召♥中介公♥司♥的信息
I need the escort service that sells her, okay?
把这个给我 我们就两清了
Just give me that, and we're done.
我们已经两清了
We're done already.
我已经为你冒了太大的风险
I stuck my neck out for you.
因为我不能和你的罪犯联♥系♥了吗
Oh, because I lost access to your perp?
这是有原因的 埃里克不像一个会杀人的人
Not for nothing -- Eric doesn't act like a doer.
你懂毒品 不懂杀人的事情
You work drugs, not bodies.
好 你就原地打转吧
Fine. You chase your own tail.
帮我找到瑞秋 求你了
Just help me find Rachel, please.
不 而且如果我再见到你
No. And if I see you again,
我就把你抓起来
I put you in cuffs.
你让帕特里克备受煎熬
You're tearing Patrick apart.
-为什么 -你跟他说
- How? - When you told him
他必须从我和你之间做出选择
he had to choose between me and you.
我什么时候说的
When did I do that?
当你跟他说你无法信任我的时候
What was my husband supposed to think
我丈夫会怎么想
when you told him you couldn't trust me?
就那么想就好
Just...that.
你不能指望一个男人不和他妻子聊天
You can't expect a man not to talk to his wife.
如果是私人的事我就可以做到
I can when it's my personal business.
所以你从来不跟凯特抱怨帕特里克吗
So you never complained about Patrick to Kate?
从未在你的老婆面前抱怨这个家庭的破事吗
Never dissed the family screw-up to your little wife?
这不一样
That's different.
是因为你还是因为是凯特
'Cause it's you or because it's Kate?
这就对了 她活着的时候我比不上她
That's right -- I didn't measure up when she was alive.
这又不是竞赛
Oh, it's -- it's not a competition.
埃里克 我是一个好战者
I'm a scrapper, Eric.
我会为了我想要的东西战斗
I fight for what I want.
从没想过我要和你战斗
Never thought I'd have to fight you.
你伤害了帕特里克
You hurt Patrick...
我就会伤害你
I'll hurt you.
乳臭未干的
Big words...
小孩子口出狂言罢了
from a loud, obnoxious little brat.
你嫉妒了
Jealous?
帕特里克告诉了我一切
Well, Patrick tells me everything,
而你深爱的小凯特告诉你的
and all you got from precious little Kate
全都是谎言
were a bunch of lies.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是凯特
But, you know, Kate
是一个受教育的成功女性
was an accomplished, educated woman.
而你只是
And all you are is...
好追到手罢了
convenient.
恕不奉陪
Please excuse me.
我有工作要做
I have work to do.
出问题了吗
Problem?
宝贝
Hi, baby.
我能解决
Nothing I can fix.
很抱歉 我找不到凯特
I'm sorry, but I've been unable to find a reason
要约见马克·彼得森的原因
why Kate would schedule a meeting with Mark Peterson.
他是谁
Who is he?
土木工程师
A civil engineer
为南卡罗来纳州查尔斯顿市政♥府♥工作
who works for the city of Charleston, South Carolina,
土木工程服务
他和他的妻儿也住在那里
where he lives with his wife and kids.
马克·彼得森获得设计大奖
那是谁
Who's that?
马克的妻子 比琳达·彼得森
Mark's wife, Belinda Peterson.
马克·彼得森获得设计大奖
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
南卡罗来纳州
马克·彼得森
我还没准备好和你说话
I'm not ready to talk to you.
我知道
I know.
你看起来很好
You look well.
我停止吸毒了
I stopped using.
把身上的纹身也去掉了
Even cleared up my skin.
我看出来了
I can see that.
我十八个月没有吸毒了 安德里娅
I've been clean 18 months, Andrea.
这很好
That's good.
用不着这么高兴
Don't get excited or anything.
你父亲在家吗
Is your father home?
不在
Nope.
他把你单独留在家里吗
He left you alone?
爸爸有了新欢
Dad has this new blanket.
她大概三十岁 可以让他开心
She's like 30 and makes him laugh.
他们一直黏在一起
They can't keep their hands off each other.
我猜他觉得我一个人呆一个小时没什么问题
I guess he trusts I can be left alone for an hour.
我希望你这次可以彻底戒毒
I want your sobriety to go well this time.
简直就是直接揭我的伤疤啊
Way to throw my failures back in my face.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
就这样吗 妈
So, what, mom?
你就这么一走了之吗
You're just gonna leave? Hmm?
你总是想吵架
You want to fight.
我受够了当你的出气筒
I'm tired of being your punching bag.
我想为之前的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for earlier.
没关系
Oh, forget it.
你查到和凯特一起吃饭
Did you find out the name of the woman
那个女人的名字了吗
that Kate had lunch with?
调查进入了瓶颈
Well, the canvass turned up zip.
饭店里没人认识她
No one at the restaurant knew her.
饭店是在宾馆里
Well, the restaurant's in a hotel
整条街宾馆多得是
on a street full of them.
给每家的前台看那个女人的照片
Show the desk clerks a picture of the woman
查到她的名字
and find me her name.
你为什么认为她不是本地人
Why do you think she's not a local?
送到凯特邮箱的信
Letters that were sent to Kate's P.O. box
是从领养机构寄出的
were from adoption agencies.
她当时怀孕了
She was pregnant.
她肯定会去找她送去领养的孩子的
She had to be looking for the boy that she gave up.
你认为她找到了吗
Do you think she found him?
我想她找到了那个养母
I think she found the adoptive mother,
所以我想和她谈谈
which is why I want to speak with her
越快越好
sooner rather than later.
好的
All right.
我听说你和詹妮弗聊得挺开心
I understand you and Jennifer had a very nice chat.
你为什么留她一个人在家
Why would you leave her alone?
她会再吸的 伊森
She could relapse, Ethan.
我来不是说这个的
That's not why I'm here.
谁管你是来干吗的
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表