剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
唯一让他们内疚的事情就是来工作
The only thing they're guilty of is coming to work.
政♥府♥机构十分庞大 行动迟缓
The government's a slow-moving leviathan
它可以拖时间把你们都拖垮
that can take its time deposing all of you.
每一位在这里工作的人最后都得请律师
Everyone who works here may eventually need a lawyer,
并且他们都按小时收钱
and they charge by the hour.
你的人会因为你弟弟所犯下的罪行
Your people could go bankrupt defending themselves
为自己辩护到破产
over crimes your brother committed.
有什么办法可以改变现状吗
Is there any way I can fix this?
除非你愿意做一些惊天动地的事
Not unless you're willing to do something aggressively drastic.
告诉我要怎么做
Just tell me what I have to do.
就在那边 先生
Over there. Right over there, sir.
他回来的时候
When he gets back,
请让他联♥系♥罪案处的罗尔斯顿警探 好吗
could you have him call detective Ralston in homicide?
有什么可以帮忙的 华纳先生
What can I help you with, Mr. Warner?
再见
Okay, bye.
我们在进行内部检查的时候
While conducting an internal review,
发现了一名监守自盗的员工
we discovered a rogue employee
他绕过了我们的内部程序
who had circumvented our internal procedures
以进行银行诈骗
to commit bank fraud.
我来告诉你并且把材料转交给你
I'm notifying you and turning over those files.
真是恶心
Well, something stinks.
听起来像一名律师教你说的
Sounds like a lawyer coached you.
你要知道这是谋杀凯特的重要动机
You realize this is solid motive for Kate's murder.
所以我才来找你
Why do you think I'm here?
如果你需要其他材料请告诉我
Let me know if there's anything else you need.
他把谁供出来了
Who'd he throw under the bus?
他的弟弟
His brother.
警报
感应到移♥动♥
请输入密♥码♥
请输入密♥码♥
谢谢你来见我 我都不知道该去找谁
Thanks for meeting me. I didn't know who else to go to.
什么时候你发现你的弟媳开了家妓院
When did you find out that your sister-in-law has a stable?
昨天
Yesterday.
埃里克 你是个聪明人
Look, you're a smart guy, Eric.
梅勒妮怎么可能在你眼皮底下开妓院
How did Melanie set up a ho crib right under your nose?
我不知道 她这么做是为了帕特里克
I don't know, but she did it for Patrick.
帕特里克破产了 他需要钱
Patrick was broke, and he needed the money.
你最好不要再跟我藏着掖着了
Okay, you better not be hiding anything from me,
因为我走丢的女儿
'cause your stupid idiot brother's
比你的弱智弟弟更加重要
not more important than my missing kid.
如果他杀了我的妻子 那他更重要
If he killed my wife, yes, he is.
不要再隐瞒任何可以帮助我找到瑞秋的信息了
Don't hold back information that could help me find Rachel.
绝对不能
Not ever.
这是什么
What's this?
爸爸 这场比赛最精彩了
That was the best game ever, daddy.
你觉得红袜队的人是不是难过死了呀
Do you think some of the Red Sox are crying right now?
是啊 希望如此
Yeah, well, we can only hope.
你不能戴着帽子睡觉
You can't wear your hat to bed.
为什么
Why not?
大家都知道
Look, everybody knows
小姑娘的头只在晚上才会长大
little girls' heads only grow at night.
你骗人
That's not true.
你带着帽子睡 头变得很大
If you sleep in that hat and your head grows too much,
帽子就会裂开的
it's just gonna rip right through.
但是 这毕竟是你的帽子
But, hey, okay, it's your hat.
你觉得女孩可以去扬基队打球吗
Do you think a girl could ever play for the Yankees?
当然 但是你不行
Sure. But not you.
为什么
Why not?
因为你太美了
'Cause you're too pretty.
所有人都会看你而忘记比赛的
I mean, all the guys would be looking at you instead of the ball.
他们会连高飞球都接不到
They'll be, like, dropping pop flies,
互相撞到一起
running into each other.
不要想了
Forget about it.
好了 把帽子放身边
Here. Let's get you -- put this up here.
你就准备睡觉 好吗
And you go to sleep, all right?
帮你掖好
Tuck you in.
准备睡觉 好吗
Go to sleep, okay?
-好 -乖
- Okay. - All right.
等一下 爸爸
Dad, wait!
我爱你 注意安全
I love you. Be careful.
你说什么 我一定会安然无恙的
Are you crazy? Nothing could happen to me.
你戴着那枚子弹呢 对吗
You got the bullet, right?
一直戴着 爸爸
Always, dad.
那你就会一直保护我的
Well, then, we got our bases covered.
我也爱你 小瑞
I love you, too, Rach.
晚安 睡吧
Night-night. Go to bed.
有些孩子在学校吓唬她
Some kid at school convinced her
说每一位警♥察♥都会被写着他名字的子弹打中
there's a bullet with every cop's name on it.
她一个月都没睡好
And she didn't sleep for a month.
我们很煎熬
It was killing us.
后来我想了个办法
Then I got this idea.
我制♥作♥了这个
I had this made.
爸爸
然后我告诉瑞秋我找到了属于我的子弹
And I told Rachel I had found my bullet
她可以把它藏起来不让坏人发现
and that she could hide it from the bad guys.
这些年她每天都把它戴在身上
And she wore it every day for years.
直到她离开的那天 我发现它就挂在镜子上
Till I found it hanging on the mirror the day she left.
我知道你拼命想找到瑞秋
Look, I know you need to try and find Rachel,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
你要我做什么
What do you need?
几个月前 有人试图敲诈我
A few months back, someone tried to blackmail me.
凯特要我给他们钱然后追踪钱的去向
Kate wanted me to pay and track the money back to the source,
但我拒绝了
but I said no.
我想他们只是虚张声势
I figured I'd call their bluff.
她让你以为你是对的
She let you think it worked
然后按她自己的计划办了
and then followed through with her plan?
是的
Yeah.
我们当时不知道 就在那段时间
What we didn't know was, around then,
帕特里克已经深陷明特希尔路房♥产的麻烦之中
Patrick was going underwater with those Mint Hill houses.
他光为了收支平衡都要疯狂筹钱
He would have been scrambling for money just to stay afloat.
那也是在梅勒妮经营妓院之前的事了
At least until Melanie got things up and running,
但那确实需要一大笔钱
but that would take some cash to do.
你认为是他们在敲诈你
You think that they blackmailed you.
我认为帕特里克和梅勒妮
I think Patrick and Melanie
现在什么都干得出来
are capable of just about anything right now.
听我说
Listen.
凯特的平板上的追踪软件定位了一个新位置
The tracking software on Kate's iPad pinged a new location,
感应到移♥动♥
这就意味着凯特放在钱里的跟踪器
which means the transponder Kate planted on the money
正在移♥动♥
is on the move.
那就追踪这些钱
Well, then, follow the money.
不行 我不知道解锁密♥码♥
I can't. I need the access code.
你需要加密密钥
Oh, you need an encryption key.
我在网络犯罪组有个朋友
All right. I got a guy in cyber crime.
他下载个什么东西就能打开 给我
He can download something for me that'll open it. Gimme.
我们走
Let's go.
妈妈
Hi, Ma.
我知道我们有一阵子没见了
I know it's been a while.
我应该常来看望您的
I should've come to visit you more often.
但这个地方令我毛骨悚然
But this -- this place creeps me out.
我把一切都搞砸了 妈妈
I screwed up, ma.
我本想证明给爸爸看 其实我很聪明
I wanted dad to see that I was smart.
我想让他尊重我
And...I wanted his respect.
我努力弥补这一切 但...
I tried to make it right, but...
事情不应该就这样结束 妈妈
It's not supposed to end up like this, mama.
不可以
It's not.
帕特里克·华纳 你被捕了
Patrick Warner, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话
Anything you say can
都将成为呈堂证供
and will be used against you in a court of law.
我不会回答你的任何问题
I'm not answering any of your questions.
我什么都不会问
I'm not asking any.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表