剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and lies"...
-谁杀了我的妻子 -我还不能告诉你
- Who killed my wife? - I can't tell you that yet.
你有两个妻子 两个家庭
You have two wives -- two families.
我们有搜捕令以重婚罪逮捕你
We have a warrant for your arrest for bigamy.
阿曼达 这是爸爸的另一个老婆
Amanda, this is dad's other wife.
凯特生过小孩 她送去领养了
Kate had a baby boy she gave up for adoption.
来见见查理
Meet Charlie.
回家 没有我的孩子我哪儿都不去
Go home. I'm not going anywhere without my kid.
如果我再见到你 我就把你抓起来
If I see you again, I put you in cuffs.
你怎么找到我的
How the hell did you find me?
你会明白的
It'll come to you.
这是本案所有关键证人提供的线索
It's everything your key witness has provided for testing.
这件外衣不对
That's not the right jacket.
凶手把那晚在派对上穿过的衣服丢了
The killer dumped their clothes
然后把全新的衣服交了上来
and then turned in brand-new ones.
我知道是谁做的 现在我只需要找出原因
I know who. Now I just need to know why.
我爸爸没有杀凯特
My father did not kill kate.
你唯一应该调查的人就是埃里克
The only person that you should be looking at is eric.
二十年前他把我们的妈妈推下了楼梯
He pushed our mom down the stairs 20 years ago.
我很累 曼迪 有什么事
I'm exhausted, Mandy. What is it?
我马上就过去
I'll be right there.
帕特里克 求你了 我们进去说
Patrick, please. Let's... let's just go inside.
帕特里克
Patrick.
-你给他打了电♥话♥ -当然
- You called him? - Of course I did.
你只是喝醉了 没在思考
You're drunk and you're not thinking.
不 我当然在想
No, I am thinking!
现在我什么都明白了
It's all very, very clear to me right now.
我一无所有
I have nothing.
-不 帕特里克 你还有我们 -别这样
- No, Patrick, you have us... - Just stop!
-你还有我们 -我想要爸爸
- You have us. - I want dad.
我现在联♥系♥不到他
I-I can't reach him right now.
-他根本不在乎 -帕特里克
- He doesn't care. - Patrick.
都怪你 你让妈妈离开了
You did this. Y-y-you took mom.
让梅勒妮坐了牢 还带走了爸爸
You took Melanie. You took dad.
-你... -是他们自作自受
- Y-you... - Their actions did that!
-从阳台上下来 -去你的吧 埃里克
- Just walk away from the ledge. - Screw you, Eric!
-不 -帕特里克
- No! - Patrick!
秘密与谎言
第二季第十集 本季终
-别过来 -帕特里克 下来 求你了
- Get back! - Patrick, come down. Please.
求你了 帕特里克
Please, Patrick.
别这样 求你了
All right, just... please.
帕特里克 求你了
Patrick, please.
求你了
Please.
是在这儿吗
Is this where it happened?
凯特从这儿摔下去的吗 还是在哪儿
Is this where Kate went over... or somewhere else?
凯特不是摔下去的
Kate didn't just go over.
她是被推下去的
She was pushed.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
不是我 但有别人杀了凯特
It wasn't me, but somebody killed Kate.
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克 帕特里克 别这样
Patrick. Patrick, no, no, no, no, no.
你觉得会疼吗
You think it hurt?
-帕特里克 -帕特里克
- Patrick. Patrick. - Patrick.
求你 我不能再失去一个我爱的人
Please, I cannot lose another person that I love.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-放开我 -你是白♥痴♥
- Get off me! - You're an idiot...
-埃里克 -但你是我弟弟
- Eric! - but you're my brother.
曼迪 帮我把他带到车上
Mandy, help me get him to the car.
-我不再喜欢你了 埃里克 -好 好
- I don't like you anymore, Eric. - Okay, okay.
你还在
You're still here.
让我觉得比老婆更可怕的女人只有你
The only woman who scares me more than my wife is you.
我当这是称赞 我的...
I'll take that as a compliment. Where are my --
舍伍德直投的花盆上的血液的DNA检测结果
DNA results you requested from the blood on the planter at S.E.G.
谁比我更好
Who's better than me?
只有我
Just me.
这是什么
What's this?
我想让你在样本上做的额外测验
Some additional tests I want performed on the sample.
这不合标准
These aren't standard.
正因为此我才想检测
Which is exactly why I want them run.
你已经知道是谁杀了凯特·华纳
You already know who killed Kate Warner.
确实 但派对上每个人都有杀人手段和机会
I do, but everyone at the party had means and opportunity.
这些结果会告诉我动机
These results will give me motive.
你想让我今晚就检测 是吗
You want me to run these tonight, don't you?
别对我抛媚眼
Don't bat your eyes at me.
我吃你的煎饼不代表我们之间没事了
Me eating your pancakes doesn't mean that we're okay.
我还在生你气
I'm still mad at you.
当然
Of course.
你总是怪错人
You always blame the wrong person.
你犯了欺诈罪
You committed fraud.
因为你 我要进监狱
Thanks to you, I'm going to the big house
那里的白佬等着把我变成他的婊♥子♥
where big bubba's waiting to make me his bitch.
我们父亲遇到母亲前就娶了别人
Our father was married to someone else before he met our mother.
他还有孩子
And he had a kid!
他这些年跟两个女人生活
He lived with both women all these years.
这是他的错
That is his fault.
你推了妈
And you pushed mom.
她嗜酒成性
She drank her feelings...
就像你
just like you.
唯一的区别是你伤害自己而她伤害我们
The only difference is you hurt yourself and she hurt us.
因为你发了火 你把妈推下楼梯
You pushed mom down the stairs because you snapped,
你总是这样
just like you always do.
不 事情不是那样的
No, that's not how it happened.
你
You!
我做的一切都是为了你 你个小懒鬼
Everything I do is for you, you lazy little brat.
我得到了什么
What do I get?
什么也没有
Nothing!
-你有什么毛病 -妈 求你停下
- What is wrong with you? - Mom, please, stop it!
-你弄痛我了 -放开她
- You're hurting me. - Leave her alone!
我从未见过她那么安静
I'd never seen her so still.
我们都没有
None of us had.
她没在大吼
She wasn't yelling.
我只记得她掉下来
I only remember her falling.
你伤了胳膊的那个万圣节呢
What about Halloween when your arm was broken?
你记得事情经过吗
You remember how it happened?
记得 我扮的是魔术师
Yeah, I was a magician.
被斗篷绊倒 伤了胳膊
I tripped on my cape and broke my arm.
不
No.
不 那是她说给爸听的经过
No, that's the story she told dad.
你根本没有斗篷 帕特里克
You never had a cape, Patrick.
你有的是魔杖
You had a wand.
你四处挥舞着魔杖
And you were waving it around
碰倒了她的酒
and you knocked over her drink.
她冲你过去 拽着你胳膊
She came at you and she yanked your arm.
"看你逼我做了什么"
"You see what you made me do?"
她是那么说的 对吗
That's -- that's what she said, right?
她为什么这么恨我们
Why did she hate us so much?
她不幸福 怪在我们头上
She was unhappy and she blamed us.
我真的不记得
I really didn't remember.
或许是不想记得
Maybe I didn't want to.
我们都以不同方式应对
Listen, we all cope differently.
你当时只是小孩子 我不能因此怪你
You were just a little kid, and I can't blame you for that.
你可以怪我告诉康奈尔说你试图杀了妈妈
You can blame me for telling Cornell that you tried to kill mom.
不 我不能 因为你说的是事实
No, I can't, because you told the truth.
我们保守这个秘密保了二十多年 帕特里克
We kept that secret for over 20 years, Patrick.
我从来就不该让你和曼迪承受这重负
I should've never put that burden on you and Mandy.
我是时候承认自己做的事了
It's time that I own what I did.
用睡觉解忧
Sleep it off.
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克怎么样了
How's patrick?
走了
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表