剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I'm trying to find your daughter-in-law's killer.
你应该会配合的吧
I assume you want to cooperate.
当然
Of course.
还有一件事
One more thing.
过去一周你在哪里
Where were you this past week?
出城谈生意去了
Out of town on business.
我们把这事抛到脑后吧 埃里克
Let's put this behind us, Eric.
我们长久以来一直都是朋友
We've been friends for a long time.
你一直在骗我
You keep lying to me,
如果与凯特的死无关
And if it has nothing to do with Kate's death,
我不明白你为什么要骗我
I don't understand why.
听着 三陪女的事我澄清过了
Look, I came clean about the escort.
我做的一切都是为了帮助你和你的家庭
Everything else I did has been to help you and your family.
和我妹妹缠绵是如何帮助我的家庭的呢
How is screwing my sister helping my family?
你是怎么...
H-how did --
不是你想的那样
Look, I-it wasn't like that.
我们不能这么做
Okay. We can't do this.
或许我们可以聊聊天
Maybe we could talk.
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
我只是...
I just --
天啊 你为什么要这么对我
God. Why are doing this to me?
你真的想让我停下来吗
You really want me to stop?
别说了 那是我妹妹
Stop! That's my sister.
对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
你真的指望我相信
Do you really expect me to believe
是阿曼达主动向你示好的吗
that Amanda came on to you?
我不管你相不相信 这是真的
Well, I don't care what you believe. It's true.
为什么凯特对你大喊大叫
Why did Kate yell at you?
在办公室里 真的吗
In the office? Really?
她是我丈夫的妹妹
She's my sister-in-law.
凯特 她是成年人了
Kate, she is a grown woman.
这件事与你无关
It's none of your business.
我不是来保护阿曼达的
I'm not here to protect Amanda.
我明白你对她的感觉
I see the way you look at her.
无论发生了什么 都是假的
Whatever happened, it's not real.
阿曼达永远不会爱上你的
Amanda will never love you back.
你爱上阿曼达了
So...you're in love with Amanda.
是的
Yeah.
我的妹妹 阿曼达·华纳
My sister, Amanda Warner.
你爱上她了
You're in love with her?
没错
Yeah.
为什么你觉得我的婚姻都会以失败告终
Why do you think none of my marriages worked out?
没人比得上她
No one compares to her.
得了吧 尼尔
Come on, Neil.
你就是这样的人
This is what you do.
你每次
For five minutes,
喜欢一个人
they're the best thing
都是三分钟热度
that ever happened to you.
这次不一样
This is different.
在她和格雷格在一起之前
Look, I -- I blew it
我搞砸了我和她之间的关系
with her a long time ago, way before Greg.
阿曼达和我曾经在一起过
Amanda and I -- we...were together once.
可我那时很蠢
And I was stupid.
我装作这份感情对我来说无关紧要
I played it off like it didn't mean anything.
这一次
Look, this time I I don't know.
我以为她的婚姻结束了
I thought her marriage was over.
我有了第二次机会
I was getting a second chance.
也许是我错了
Guess I was wrong.
凯特说你非常敏感
Kate said you were sensitive.
什么
What?
我想回来工作
Look, I -- I want to come back to work.
这里仍然是我父亲说了算
My father still runs the place,
他想让你来工作
and he wants you here,
所以我也没别的选择
so I guess I have no choice.
未接电♥话♥
数百万市值公♥司♥的总裁
The head of a multi-million-dollar company
还用翻盖手♥机♥
has a flip phone?
我从没见过他用过这个
I've never seen him use it.
圣玛丽癌症中心
圣玛丽癌症中心
Saint Mary's cancer center?
这就是你父亲把公♥司♥交给你的原因吗
I-is that why your dad's handing over the company?
他生病了
Because he's sick?
我找不到能够证实
Well, I couldn't find anybody to back up
梅勒妮·华纳的说法的人 但是我发现
Melanie Warner's claim, but I did find out
在舍伍德直投的楼上有两间女厕所
there are two ladies' room upstairs at S.E.G.
我们知道她在撒谎
Well, we know she's lying.
目击者的证词和她的相悖
It's the witness' word against hers.
好吧 所以我们什么线索都没有
Right. So we have nothing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你谢谢我是因为我向你汇报进展吗
Did you just thank me for an update?
不是
No.
不用客气
You're welcome.
取证实验室来电♥话♥了
Crime lab called.
约翰·帕特里克有新发现
John Patrick's got something for you.
就是这个
Well...there you go.
泥土
Dirt.
证据
Evidence.
我在泥土中找到了血迹
I found blood in that dirt.
由于受害人跌落之前没有受伤
And since there's no pre-impact abrasions on your vic,
这血迹一定是凶手的
that blood belongs to the killer.
这也就证实了你的推断
which means that you were right.
打碎的花盆加上接近死亡时间的淤青
I mean, the broken plant plus the perimortem bruises --
说明犯罪现场曾有过挣扎打斗
It indicates a struggle at the crime scene.
说点我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know.
除非你可以告诉我血迹是谁的
Until you can match the blood to a person,
否则对我没有任何帮助
you've given me nothing.
作比对是我的工作
It's my job to do the matching.
找到这个人是你的职责
It's your job to find the person.
尽快来我家
怎么了
What's up?
你跟帕特里克聊过了吗
You talk to Patrick?
还没有
Not yet.
但是我发现了一些有趣的事
But I did find out something interesting.
尼尔 真的吗
Neil? Really?
这跟你一点关系都没有
Okay, this is so none of your business.
你以为我想知道这些吗
You think I want to know about that?
他说他深爱着你
He says he's in love with you.
但是我一点都不爱他 好吗
And I am not in love with him, okay?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
请不要告诉我
Please tell me that this is not
这就是你来的原因
the reason why you came here.
我来是因为爸爸的事
I'm here about dad.
怎么 难道他偷了五千万
What, did he steal $50 million?
发生了什么
What's wrong?
我觉得他可能患了癌症
I think he may have cancer.
你为什么会这么认为
Wait, why do you think that?
他还有一部手♥机♥
He's got a second phone,
一个癌症中心联♥系♥了他的这个号♥码
and a cancer center called him on it.
你打回去了吗
Did you call them back?
你发现了什么 他们说了什么
W-what did you find out? What did they say?
他们什么都不会说的
They won't say anything.
那家癌症中心在乔治亚
The place is in Georgia.
他最近经常在外出差
He's been going out of town a lot.
他说是参加商务会议
He says it's for business meetings, but --
但你觉得是在接受治疗吗
But you think he's getting treatment?
他一直瞒着我们 来保护我们
And hiding it to protect us.
怎么了
What's happened?
詹妮弗不见了
Jennifer's gone.
什么叫不见了
What do you mean, gone?
她不接电♥话♥
She isn't answer her cell.
我去她的戒毒会
I went to her usual meeting,
但是她没有出现
but she didn't show up.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表