剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
If you lie, I'm gonna make sure
你的刑期一天都少不了
you serve every single day of your sentence.
那是场意外吗 还是你失控了
Was it an accident, or did you just lose control?
即使是你 这么做也太幼稚太拙劣了
This is puerile and clumsy, even for you.
你真的以为能让我认罪吗
Do you really think you can get me to confess?
你说什么
Get you to what?
是你杀了凯特吗
Did you kill Kate?
埃里克
Eric.
凯特和你一起上了屋顶
Kate went up on the roof with you,
然后告诉你她怀孕了
and then she told you she was pregnant.
我根本不知道她怀孕了
I didn't know she was pregnant.
这就是你被激怒的原因
That's what set you off.
你想要怀孕很长时间了
You'd been trying to have a baby for a long time.
格雷格离开你 就是因为你不肯停止要孩子
Greg left you because you wouldn't stop trying.
好吧 这不能证明什么
Okay, t-this proves nothing.
很多女人都有生育问题
Lots of women have fertility issues.
没错 但她们不会杀人
Yes, but they don't kill people.
这些是你在派对那晚穿的衣服吗
Now, were these the clothes you wore the night of the party?
那是我给你的
That's what I gave you.
这些衣服没人穿过
These clothes were never worn.
你换掉了你扔掉的外套
You replaced the outfit you threw away.
要是鉴证说我没有穿 那肯定是搞错了
If forensic tests show that I did not wear them, they are mistaken.
那是因为我送去干洗了
I already had them dry cleaned.
你给了我们另一件外套
You gave us the wrong jacket.
衣服上本身没有珠子干洗店不会自己加的
Dry cleaners don't put beads where there weren't any.
这也不构成合理怀疑
You know that's not enough for reasonable doubt.
在盆栽中找到了你因和凯特
Your blood on the broken planter
打斗留下的血迹 这就够了
from your struggle with Kate -- that's all I need.
你怎么就知道那是我的
How do you know it's my blood?
我们和你在公♥司♥留下的烟头做了对比
We compared it to your cigarette butts you left at work.
要是我和凯特发生过打斗
If I had a fight with Kate,
我身上怎么会没有抓伤
how come I don't have any scratches on me?
凯特抓伤了你的鼻子或者嘴
Kate struck you in the nose or mouth.
很容易流血的地方 很难留下伤口
They're both profusive bleeders, rarely leaving a mark.
告诉我
Tell me.
现在就告诉我
Tell me right now.
我要听你亲口说出来
I want to hear you say it.
告诉我凯特不是你杀的 求你 说啊
Tell me you didn't kill Kate. Please, tell me.
我没有
I didn't.
我
I...
我没有
I didn't.
你们没必要让埃里克留在这里
Eric doesn't need to be here for this.
在你害得我经历过这一切之后
After everything that you have put me through,
我有权亲耳听到你对我妻子到底做了什么
I deserve to hear what you did to my wife.
别别别 求你
Oh, no, no, no. P-please.
别抽烟好吗
Please don't do that.
为什么
Why not?
烟味 让我恶心
Um, the smoke -- it makes me sick.
现在闻到什么都觉得恶心
Everything makes me sick right now.
怎么回事
What is going on?
明天再说吧 行吗
Let's talk about it tomorrow, okay?
要是现在说了 我
If I get into it now, I --
我不想毁了埃里克风光的时刻
I don't want to ruin Eric's moment.
好吧
Okay.
我有好多事要告诉他
There's so much I need to tell him,
但他又要接管公♥司♥了 又要当父亲了
but he's taking over the company and he's gonna be a father,
为什么所有人都想夺走我们的幸福
and why is everyone trying to steal our damn joy?
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
我也没有想去怀
I wasn't trying.
就是意外有了
It just happened.
忘了我告诉了你 好吗
Look, forget you even heard that, okay?
拜托 我们应该要到
Please, we're not even supposed
过了十二周再告诉大家的
to tell anyone till we're, like, 12 weeks in.
拜托了
Please?
抱歉 我只是想倾诉一下
Look, I'm sorry, I was just downloading.
别碰我
Don't!
别碰我 这太没天理了
Don't. This is all so wrong.
这简直
This is --
-什么没天理 -你怀孕了
- What is? - You're having a baby?
-这简直太过分了 -好了
- This is just a mistake. - Hey, come on --
别碰我 离我远点
Don't! Get off of me!
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
你还问我怎么了
What's wrong with me?!
你随便就怀了孕
You are having a baby
而且你都没有刻意去努力
and you haven't even been trying!
你知不知道我花了多少心血
Do you know how badly --
不
No.
不
No.
没事的
It's okay.
我不是故意想杀她的
I didn't mean to kill her.
事情就那么发生了
It just happened.
我很爱凯特的
I loved Kate so mu--
闭嘴
Stop talking.
你除了自己谁都不爱
You don't love anyone but yourself.
不是这样的
That is not true.
你夺走了我妻子
You took my wife,
夺走了我的孩子
you took my child,
几周以来都还在当着我的面对我撒谎
and you lied to my face for weeks.
我很抱
I'm so s--
闭嘴
Shut up!
这是张对我所持药物的搜查令
This is a warrant for my medication?
你要这个干什么
Why do you need this?
这些药是治疗什么的
What are the pills for?
我怀不上孩子
Seems I can't have any children
是因为我进入绝经期了
because I am going into menopause.
我才33岁 他们跟我说
I'm 33 years old and they told me
我都不再是女性了
that I am no longer a woman.
诊断错了
They were wrong.
什么
What?
我用你的血样做了生育药物检测
I had your blood tested for fertility drugs,
但也检测到了人体绒膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥含量偏高
but I also found high levels of HCG.
我知道你不知道 因为你还在抽烟
I know you didn't know this, 'cause you were smoking.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
华纳先生 我们走吧
Mr. Warner, let's go.
你根本无法想象
Do you have any idea
我现在有多想伤害你
how much I want to hurt you?
我们不会起诉你
We're not charging you
谋杀母亲未遂
for the attempt on your mother's life.
康奈尔找到了你的儿科X光记录
Cornell was able to pull all of your pediatric x-rays.
螺旋形骨折证明了你确实受到了虐待
The spiral fractures prove that you were abused.
司法体系对虐待儿童的态度已经大有改观
We know a lot more about child abuse now than we used to.
要是你们早都知道 为什么还传讯我
If you already knew that, then why put me through this?
我们需要阿曼达的供词
We needed Amanda's confession.
很抱歉我们只能用这种方法
I'm sorry we had to do it this way,
但我们是为了帮凯特伸张正义
but our goal was justice for Kate.
听着
Listen.
我得告诉你 你妹妹一定会上诉
I need to tell you your sister will mount a defense.
什么意思
What does that mean?
她目前在服用许多药物
She was taking a lot of medications,
包括雌性激素
including hormones.
她会声称自己精神错乱
She could claim diminished capacity.
不 你们不能让她这么做
No, you can't let her do that.
自我保护是人类本能
Self preservation is human nature,
阿曼达也有权要求辩护
and Amanda's entitled to a defense.
不幸的是 她的策略
Unfortunately, her strategy
很有可能在媒体中掀起轩然大♥波♥
could be creating a media circus.
加上你家人组织卖♥♥淫 还有重婚
And with the brothel and the two Mrs. Warners,
-她肯定会得逞 -不行
- She's gonna get one. - No, I can't.
我不想再重温这个噩梦了
I cannot relive this nightmare.
你能理解吗 我做不到
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表