剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
你为什么不让她问了
Why did you stop her?
埃里克 那警♥察♥不是你这边的
Eric, that cop is not on your side.
康奈尔认为凯特是被谋杀的
Cornell thinks Kate was murdered.
曼迪 她可没那么说
M-mandy, that's not what she said.
我不关心她说了什么 好吗
I don't care what she said, okay?
请听我说
Listen to me -- please.
好吗
Okay?
他们在把这当作命案调查
They are investigating this as a homicide.
当妻子被杀
When a wife is murdered,
十有八♥九♥是丈夫干的
9 times out of 10, the husband did it.
凯特死了
Kate is dead.
你是她丈夫
You're the husband.
你是头号♥嫌疑人
You are the prime suspect.
哥 有任何需要就说
Bro...anything you need.
我很遗憾 埃里克
I'm so sorry, Eric.
孩子 我无法想象你的痛苦
Son, I can't begin to imagine your pain.
我们都爱你
We all love you.
我也不想现在说这些
I don't want to do this now,
但警♥察♥不会给我们时间伤心
but the police aren't gonna give us time to grieve,
所以我们都需要准备好
so we all need to be prepared.
康奈尔警探不抓到人绝不会罢休
Detective Cornell won't rest until someone is behind bars.
那是好事 不是吗
That's a good thing, isn't it?
如果她想让埃里克坐牢就不是好事了
Not if Eric is the one she wants to put there.
你确定她想那么做
Are you sure that's what she wants?
我就是干这行的
I do this for a living.
他们甚至还不知道发生了什么
They don't even know what happened yet.
我是说 你们知道发生了什么吗
I mean do you know what happened?
有人知道吗
Does -- does anyone?
警♥察♥在有其他证据前
The cops have to treat this like a murder
必须将其定性为谋杀案
until they can prove otherwise,
这也是为什么埃里克会被当作头号♥目标
which is why Eric will be their prime focus.
但所有参加派对的人都是嫌疑人
But everyone at the party is a person of interest,
尤其在凯特死的那段时间
especially anyone she can put on the roof
能出现在屋顶的人
around the time Kate died.
但是 埃里克 没和我商量请别和她说话
But, Eric, please do not speak to her without counsel.
你说的所有话都能被曲解
Everything that you say can be twisted
并用作对你不利的证据 这是一定的
And used against you, and it will.
现在开始戒备还为时过早 曼迪
A little soon for defcon 5, Mandy.
好 爸可以去找其他人 请个律师团队
Fine -- dad can get someone else, a whole team of lawyers,
等他们说出同样的话 你们就信了
And they'll say the same thing, and maybe you'll believe them.
不 不 不 我们懂你的意思
No, no, no. We understand.
没别的事了吧
Are we done?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
埃
Er--
埃里克
Hey. Eric.
-回家不是好主意 -确实
- This isn't a good idea. - Really.
你不能回公♥寓♥去 而且你不应该一个人
You can't go back to the loft, and you shouldn't be alone.
梅勒妮说的对
Melanie's right.
我们去爸那儿吧
Why don't we stay at dad's?
爸
Dad?
你和埃里克干嘛不去我那儿 好主意
Hmm? Why don't you and eric stay at the house? Yes.
不了 我还得收拾东西
No. I have to get my stuff.
我 我帮你拿
I'll -- I'll get it for you.
好 那就这么定了
All right. Then it's settled.
无套无爱啊 警探
No glove, no love, detective.
律师
Counselor.
我们要安排一位警官跟你哥哥回家
An officer will need - to follow your brother home
他的衣服需要进行相应的审核
To take custody of his clothes for processing.
我们会在我父亲家
We'll be at my father's.
很抱歉为你们带来不便
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
我们需要在早上进行法医鉴定
We'll have to do forensic tests in the morning,
所以我建议你和你的家人远离办公室
So I suggest you and your family stay away from the office.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
你怎么大汗淋漓的
Why are you sweating?
这里太热了
It's hot as hell in here.
谁说的
No, it's not.
你是病了吗
Are you ill?
没有
No.
你也睡不着吧
Couldn't sleep, either, huh?
我有点药
I have something.
对我来说没用 不过...
It doesn't work for me, but...
别人都说有效
...everyone swears by it.
这是...妇科问题
It's just... woman issues.
我就是不敢相信她就这么走了
I just can't believe she's gone.
几个小时前 一切都还...
Just a few hours ago, everything was f--
发生了什么
What happened?
我倒希望知道发生了什么
I wish I could tell you.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
节哀 儿子
I'm so sorry, son.
凯特很特别
Kate was special.
很抱歉我们要提前庆祝感恩节
I'm sorry that we had to celebrate a day early.
我都忘了感恩节是在周四
I actually forgot thanksgiving was on a Thursday.
放过他吧 放过他吧
Give him a break. Give him a break.
我更喜欢这样 如果我们在节日当天没到场
I like this better -- my mother gets apoplectic
我妈会发飙的
if we're not there on the actual holiday.
她发飙还需要理由吗
Or for any reason at all.
什么 我要告诉她你说了什么
What? I'm gonna tell her you said that.
你去说啊
You should.
能给我再乘点吗 宝贝
Hey, can I have some more, babe?
天啊 为什么要吃红薯
God, yams are so wrong.
还好啦 只是不搭伏特加就是了
No, they just don't pair well with vodka.
你喝的难道不是水吗
Oh, that's not water?
如果节日期间不请帮手的话
You know, what's the point in being rich
做有钱人还有什么意义呢
If you don't have helper during the holidays?
-开玩笑吧 -很抱歉
- Are You Serious? - I'm sorry.
-你又不是第一天来这儿 -我没开玩笑
- You are not new here. - Yeah. I'm serious.
你跟帕特里克都在一起三年了
You have been with Patrick for three years.
不是五年吗
I thought it was five.
谢谢 凯特 确实是五年
Thank you, Kate. It is five.
你确定吗 我咋觉得比这久呢
Are you sure? It feels a lot longer.
梅勒妮 我一直在教
Melanie, I have always tried
我的孩子努力工作
to teach my children to work hard...
回报社会 绝不心存侥幸
Give back, and take nothing for granted.
当然还要聪明机灵
And, obviously, to be a bunch of smartasses.
好了
All right.
我希望你们的妈妈能在这里
I wish that your mother could be with us
一起庆祝上帝的恩赐
to celebrate our blessings.
同时 我想欢迎凯特
Also, I would like to welcome Kate.
我已经来这儿很多次了
I've been here plenty of times.
不 那时是和阿曼达闷在屋里
Eh, cloistered in a room with Amanda,
为律师资格考试做准备
studying for the bar.
但今天你是埃里克请来的客人
But today you're here as Eric's guest.
很大的提升啊
Definitely a step up.
我很看好你们的恋情
I, for one, am optimistic.
他从来没带女朋友来过家里
Do you know he's never brought anybody home before?
因为你们是一群疯子
That's because you're all insane.
你们一年内肯定会结婚的
Ohh. You two will be married within a year.
怎么会 我们刚刚开始约会
No. We just started dating.
等时机到了 一切会水到渠成的
When it's right, it's right.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
上班
Work.
埃里克 我可以处理的
Eric, I can take care of things.
尼尔和帕特里克也会来帮忙
And Neil and Patrick will help out.
你该待在家里
You should really stay home.
是的 我们可以在这里陪着你
Yeah, we can stay here together.
窝在这里做什么
And do what?
我不能一天到晚坐在这儿不停地想她
I can't just sit here and think about her all day.
我必须去公♥司♥
I just need to get to the office.
好吧
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表