剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
我手上的所有证据足以证明
I have all the information I need
你就是凶手
to convict you of murder.
连你的哥哥都认为你有罪
Even your brother thinks you're guilty.
是啊
Right.
不然你以为是谁提供了证据来指证你
Who do you think gave me the evidence against you?
你哥哥认为你杀了他的妻子
Your brother thinks you murdered his wife.
他既愤怒又心痛
He's angry and hurt.
他是你的至亲手足
He's your flesh and blood.
你希望他该怎么做
What did you expect him to do?
我的律师来了吗
Is my lawyer here?
我不是来审判你的 帕特里克
I'm not here to judge you, Patrick.
我只是想找出真♥相♥ 不论结果如何
I just want to find out the facts, wherever they lead.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我为什么要杀凯特
Why would I kill Kate?
因为她知道诈骗的事情
Because she knew about the fraud.
她有可能揭发你
She could expose you.
不 我没杀她
No, I didn't kill her.
我没杀凯特
I did not kill Kate.
你的妻子呢 会不会是梅勒妮干的
What about your wife -- Melanie?
她很想保护你
She's very protective of you.
凯特是个威胁 对吗
And Kate was a threat. Right?
我没什么好说的
We're done here.
我要见我的律师
I want my lawyer.
他来了我会立马通知你的
I'll let you know as soon as he arrives.
他行使权力了
He invoked.
他的律师随时会过来
His lawyer's gonna be here any minute.
那你的时间不多了
Then you don't have much time.
你的父亲和妹妹正在你的办公室等你
Your father and sister are waiting in your office.
你告发了帕特里克
You got Patrick arrested?
我按照律师的指示
I turned the evidence against Patrick over to the police,
把对帕特里克不利的证据交给了警方
per instructions of counsel.
你总是提醒我要听从律师的建议
You're always telling me to listen to my lawyer.
这不一样
This is different!
你这样做完全没顾及到
You did this with no regard
我们的弟弟会落得什么下场
for what would happen to our brother.
他杀了我的妻子
He killed my wife.
你确定吗
Do you know that for sure?
等他承认时 我自然就可以确定
I will when he confesses.
你不能真就这么相信了
You can't honestly believe that.
解雇帕特里克是为了公♥司♥利益着想
Firing patrick was the right thing to do for the firm,
但不和我商量就把他交给警♥察♥不一样
but turning him over without even discussing it with me?
您把公♥司♥交给我打理 现在我说了算
You gave me this company. I run it now.
这个家还是我说了算
I still run this family.
您真该为此自豪
Well, you should be really proud of that today.
帕特里克有杀人动机
Patrick had a motive.
凯特知道他在干什么勾当
Kate knew what he was up to,
他也有下手的机会
and he had the opportunity.
我们都知道他那晚喝醉了 还怒气冲冲的
And we all know that he was drunk and angry that night.
他绝对不会那样做的
He would never do that.
两天前 要是我指控他诈骗
Two days ago, you would have said the exact same thing
你也会这么说
if I accused him of fraud.
儿子 但是今天 今天
Son -- but today -- today --
您知道帕特里克背叛了公♥司♥
You know that Patrick betrayed this company.
他让所有人陷入危险当中
He put everyone here at risk.
他比我们想象的有能耐得多
He is capable of more than any of us ever thought.
埃里克 你没想清楚
Eric, you're not thinking straight.
而您根本就没想过
And you're not thinking at all.
帕特里克是犯了错
Patrick has made mistakes,
但他不是杀人犯
but he is not a murderer.
就信你想信的吧
Believe what you want.
我做了该做的事
I did what needed to be done.
一如既往
Like always.
你的律师来了
Your lawyer is in the building.
好
Good.
他可是个大人物
The man's a heavy hitter.
接个电♥话♥就收费五万
He gets 50 grand retainer just to pick up the phone.
问题是 你和你的妻子都破产了
The thing is, you and your wife are broke.
你们的共同财产在你被捕后
Your collective assets were frozen
就被冻结了
minutes after your arrest.
你想说什么
What's your point?
小孩在纽约街头问老人
A little kid asks an old man on a New York street,
你怎么进卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅表演的
"How do you get to Carnegie Hall?"
老人微笑说
And the old man smiles and says,
练习 孩子
"Practice, my boy.
练习
Practice."
十年前你的妻子在查尔斯顿做妓♥女♥
10 years ago, your wife worked at a service in Charleston.
撒谎
That's a lie.
用脑子想 帕特里克
Use your head, Patrick.
你不可能某一天醒来
You don't just wake up one day
就突发奇想决定开家妓院
and decide to run a whorehouse.
你得先了解行情
You learn the trade first,
了解整个供应链
from the bottom to the top.
你撒谎 这图是你合成的
That's a lie. You -- you photoshopped that.
这是你的律师两周前
Here's your lawyer two weeks ago
走进明特希尔的妓院
walking into Mint Hill whorehouse.
我知道你想干什么了
Okay, I see what you're trying to do,
我不会上当的
and it's not gonna work.
这是梅勒妮和他吃午餐
And there's Melanie going to lunch with him.
他是我的律师
Yeah, well, he's my lawyer.
有什么不可以的
Why wouldn't she?
她请不起他
she can't afford him.
也许她在餐桌上提出了一个付款协议
But maybe she had lunch to work out a payment plan
还在豪华酒店里
and...got a room at the ritz
解决了首♥付♥
to work out the first installment.
也许梅勒妮不用多久就能负担这五万
Maybe it won't take Melanie that long to pay for 50 grand.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
华纳先生要行使他的权力
Mr. Warner invoked his rights,
审讯现在得停止了
so the interrogation stops now.
别担心 帕特里克
Don't worry, Patrick.
我会和你的妻子配合
I'm working closely with your wife
来帮你出去
to get you out of this.
冷静
Take it easy.
停手
Come on.
出来
Come on!
现在来做平桌式
Now let's go ahead into table position.
好的
yeah.
吸气
Inhale.
很棒
I love that.
收紧核心
Go ahead and tighten that core.
打开轮穴
Really open your chakras up.
很好
Yes. Perfect.
接下来到下犬式
Now let's move into downward dog.
脚掌抓紧垫子
Go ahead and dig those feet into that mat.
你可能得保持下犬式了 梅勒妮
You might want to stay in down dog, Melanie.
腹部贴地 手背到后面
On your stomach, hands behind your back.
梅勒妮·华纳 你被捕了
Melanie Warner, you're under arrest.
也许你还是会用到那笔预付金的
Maybe you can make use of that retainer after all.
幸会
Namaste.
舍伍德直投
关上门
Shut the door.
今早我去看了你的弟弟
I went to visit your brother this morning.
你有和斯特劳曼沟通过吗
Did you clear that with Stratman?
天啊 埃里克
Damn it, Eric.
我见我自己的儿子不需要别人批准
I don't need permission to go see my own son.
我想让帕特里克知道不管怎样
I wanted Patrick to know that no matter what,
他的家人一直爱他
his family still loves him
关心他的境况
and cares about what happens to him.
他不愿见我
He refused to see me.
现在帕特里克在牢房♥里
Patrick's sitting in a jail cell,
孤单又害怕
Alone and terrified, right now.
我想你还记得那是什么感受
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表