剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
格雷格 我就感觉是你
Greg, I thought that was you.
我是埃里克 格雷格的大舅子
I'm Eric, Greg's brother-in-law.
我快迟到了
I'm running late.
我们等会再聊
We'll talk later.
你手♥机♥关机了 在出庭吗
Your phone's off. Are you in court?
给我回个电♥话♥
Call me back.
埃里克
抱歉
Sorry.
我还在等
I'm still waiting for that
你说要给我的少年时犯罪记录 律师小姐
juvie file you promised, counselor.
依我看
As far as I'm concerned,
没被证明有罪那就是无辜的
it's innocent until proven guilty.
谢谢您
I appreciate that.
其他的买♥♥家
The other potential buyers,
他们说了很多漂亮话
they have nice things to say,
但我知道一旦我签了字
but I know as soon as I sign,
他们会裁掉所有员工
they'll lay everybody off
然后一点一点把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
and start selling the company off piece by piece.
我只谈舍伍德直投的意向
Well, I can only speak to S.E.G.'s intentions.
别人说
The other guys say that
你们公♥司♥不如他们会赚利润
your firm doesn't make the profits they do.
确实
We don't.
我可以相信一个不在乎利润的商人吗
Can I trust a man who tells me he doesn't care about profits?
曾经我也一度只认钱
There was a time when it was all I cared about.
从商学院毕业后 我做过大宗商品交易
After business school, I worked in commodities --
真是好差事 客户盈亏都无关紧要
sweet racket. Didn't matter if the client won or lost.
无论如何 我们都能赚取佣金
Either way, we took our commissions.
愉快的一周
Great week.
太棒了
Nice.
再来一杯
Ah! Another one.
你的钱全花光了吗
You sell out of all your roses?
有什么可以为您效劳的
Can I help you?
你不记得我是谁了
You have no idea who I am.
我们认识吗
Should I?
我把钱交给你做投资 全都打了水漂
I gave you my money to invest, and now it's gone.
是的 听我说
Well, yeah, listen,
我从不为赚客户的钱感到抱歉
I- I never apologize for trying to make my clients money.
投资本来就有风险
Investing is always a risk.
不要觉得这是针对你个人的 老伙计
Don't take it personal, old man.
我们再来一杯
Here we go.
那些钱就是我个人的
That money was personal.
82750美金
$82,750.
三十五年辛辛苦苦攒出来的血汗钱
I busted my back for 35 years to make it,
你一天就折腾没了
and you lost it in a day.
我一天就赚出来了
And I make that in a day.
我的积蓄 我的退休金 我的未来
My savings, retirement, my future.
我六十三岁了
I'm 63 years old.
我该怎么和我的家人交代
What am I supposed to tell my family?
真为你感到羞耻
Shame on you.
开什么玩笑
Get out of here.
突然之间我明白了我父亲说过的话
Suddenly, I began to understand all my father's speeches.
"努力工作 回报社会 绝不心存侥幸"
"Work hard. Give back. Take nothing for granted."
我感到很羞愧
And I was ashamed.
第二天我辞职了
The next day I quit
恳求我老爸给我一个机会
and begged my father to give me a shot.
你知道 别人都说
You know, the others say that, uh,
舍伍德直投是一个翻新店
S.E.G. is a -- a turnaround shop
听起来有点侮辱的意思
like that's some kind of an insult.
我不太清楚这个词什么意思
I'm not familiar with that term.
我们收♥购♥公♥司♥
We buy companies
是要改善经营让它们再次盈利
and turn them around and make them profitable again.
他们收♥购♥是为了肢解它们
They buy companies to strip the carcass.
我们的成本高 耗费的时间长
Ours costs more and takes longer.
他们以此为耻
To them, it is an insult.
但我们却引以为傲
To us, it's a point of pride.
我把舍伍德直投控股的公♥司♥清单电邮给你
I'm e-mailing you a full list of S.E.G.-controlled partnerships.
他们比我更能说服你
They can tell you better than I can
与舍伍德直投做合伙人是什么体验
what it's like to have S.E.G. as a partner.
我们有同一个目标 弗兰克
We want what you want, Frank
拯救索一卡
To save Soica.
感谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
谢谢
Thanks.
丹尼
估计到达时间 待定
我想和你谈谈
Yeah, I need to talk to you.
对 现在
Yes, now.
我十分钟后有手术
I got a surgery in 10 minutes.
-她是谁 -关你屁事
- Who is she? - That's none of your damn business.
你娶了我妹妹
You're married to my sister.
-那跟她说去 -我在跟你讲话
- Then talk to her. - I'm talking to you!
我搬出去了
I moved out.
几个月前
Months ago.
你们一家人
You know, your family...
以为彼此关系很亲密
You all think you're so close,
但谁都没有跟谁真正交流过
but none of you ever really talk to each other.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你还想知道什么 跟你妹妹说去
Anything else you need to know, you talk to your sister.
喂 坏消息
Hey! I got bad news.
你怎么找到我的
How the hell did you find me?
你会明白的
It'll come to you.
不敢相信帕特里克没去索一卡的会议
Can't believe Patrick blew off that Soica meeting, man.
进展如何
How'd it go?
你复♥制♥了我的手♥机♥
You cloned my phone?
对 而且他们提前把那孩子放了
Yeah, and they let the kid out early.
所以没抓到他
So we missed him?
也不完全是
Not exactly.
你来吗
You comin'?
你刚刚错过了几个凹坑
There's a couple of potholes you missed back there.
我们能回去再走一次
We could always go back.
我们刚刚越过了县界 知道意味着什么吗
We just crossed the county line. You know what that means?
利亚姆
Liam. Hey. Psst!
利亚姆在保释期内违规
Liam violated the terms of his bail, okay?
比利发现了的话 会取消他的保释
If Billy found out, man, he'd revoke his bond
把这小兔崽子抓回监狱
and take little Liam's ass right back to jail.
那又怎样 大不了再交担♥保♥金
So? I mean, he'd just post bond again.
不 如果有证据显示
No, not if there's evidence that
他刻意违反就不可以
that he intended to skip and evade.
到时会认为他有弃保潜逃的风险
Okay, then he'd be considered a flight risk.
没有保释 没有
No bail, no bail.
他将在审判前一直待在监狱
He just sits in jail till the trial,
判刑的话最少五年
where he's looking at five years minimum.
我知道你想告诉我些什么
I-I know you're trying to tell me something.
我只是不明白重点
I'm just not sure what.
没关系 你会明白的
It's okay. It'll come to you.
听着
Okay, look.
这小子不是普通的混混 知道吗
This guy's not just some punk, okay?
我们直接问的话
He's not gonna answer our questions
他是不会说的
if we just come at him straight.
好吧 那你说怎么办
All right. Uh, what do you suggest?
我们要诈他 好吗
We're gonna con him, okay?
我来问 你跟着我的节奏 好吗
Just let me talk and follow my lead, all right?
利亚姆 终于见到你了
Liam. It's nice to finally meet you.
你认识埃里克
You know Eric,
我是丹尼 他们的朋友
And, uh, I'm I'm Danny, a friend of the family.
是你把我保释出狱的
You bailed me out?
埃里克现在没准备好和你交谈
Nah, E-Eric's not ready to talk to you.
你和我说
Hey. You talk to me.
他为什么为我保释
Why did he bail me out?
因为你我有机会好好谈谈
Cause it was important to him that you and I have this chance
对他来说很重要
to spend some time together.
你一定要帮我们判定这个赌的输赢
You got to settle a bet for us.
我们押了四十块 所以老实回答 好吗
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表