剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I started your company, you ran it into the ground.
你总帮着外人 你本可以来帮我的
You help strangers. You could've helped me fix it.
我尽力了
I tried!
我给你更多的钱 我为你规划好一切
I gave you more money. I gave you a plan.
但你从来都不听
But you never listen.
你给了他全部
You gave him everything!
我所拥有的都是我努力工作得来的
I worked hard for what I have.
在你♥爸♥的公♥司♥里
At our father's company.
而这公♥司♥是用我妈妈的信托基金创立的
Which he founded using money from my mother's trust.
这和你一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with you.
如果我发现你和我妻子的死有所牵连
And if I find out you had something to do with my wife --
-你报♥警♥了 -没有
- You called the police? - No.
可我希望是我报的
But I wish I had.
罗伯特·布莱恩·华纳 你因勒索而被逮捕
Robert Brian Warner, you're under arrest for extortion.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话
Anything you say can and will be used
-都将成为呈堂证供 -爸
- against you in a court of law. - Dad?
没事的 律师不在场不要回答任何问题
It'll gonna be okay. Don't talk without a lawyer.
-你有权委托律师 -爸爸
- You have the right to an attorney. - Dad!
抱歉 先生 你有权委托律师
Excuse me, sir. You have the right to an attorney.
-如果你付不起律师费... -约翰·华纳
- If you cannot afford an attorney... - John Warner
我们有搜捕令以重婚罪
we have a warrant for your arrest
和伪造假证罪逮捕你
for bigamy and perjury.
宣读他的权力
Read him his rights.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话
Anything you say can and will be used
都将成为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
-这边请 -华纳先生 出什么事了
- This way, Mr. Warner. - What's happening?
你们要带他们去哪里
Where are you taking them?
华纳夫人 你的丈夫和儿子
Mrs. Warner, your husband and son have been arrested
因触犯北卡罗来纳州的法律被捕了
on charges out of North Carolina.
我们将押送他们到夏洛特警局进行拘留
We're transferring them to custody of the Charlotte Police.
拜托配合 小心头
Come on. Watch your head.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是他的儿子
I'm his son.
先生 请小心头
Sir, watch your head.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
好的 做得很好
All right, good work.
你们等下跟我核实一下 我们再详谈
You just, uh, check in with me later and fill me in later.
华纳夫人 我是夏洛特警局的
Mrs. Warner, I'm Detective Andrea Cornell,
安德里娅·康奈尔警探
Charlotte Police.
能告诉我为什么我的丈夫和儿子会被逮捕吗
Can you tell me why my husband and son have been arrested?
您的儿子犯了敲诈勒索罪
Your son is being charged for extortion,
您的丈夫
and your husband is
涉嫌一宗杀人案
a person of interest in a homicide investigation.
有什么人可以陪同您的吗
Is there someone you can call to be with you?
你们必须要带他们去夏洛特警局吗
Do you have to take them to Charlotte?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am, I do.
这是我的电♥话♥
Take my number.
尽管你没合作 我还是发现了敲诈信
Despite not cooperating, I found out about the blackmail.
你真厉害
Good for you.
假如有你的配合我们可能会更早破案
Would've gone a lot faster had you been forthcoming.
是RB杀了我妻子吗
Did R.B. kill my wife?
我需要你跟我去局里
I need you to follow me down to the station
录口供
to give your statement.
我会带他去的
I'll make sure he gets there.
你的逮捕令仍然生效 警探
There's still a bench warrant out for your arrest, detective.
但你不是乔治亚州的警♥察♥
But since you're not Georgia police,
你无权在这里逮捕我 警探
you can't arrest me here, detective.
没错
That's right.
到我管辖范围内你就归我管了
You're not my problem till you're back in my jurisdiction.
小心开车
Drive carefully.
曼迪 是我
Mandy, it's me.
我需要你来夏洛特警局见我
I need you to meet me at C.M.C.P.D.
几个小时候后我会到那里
I'll be there in a few hours.
出什么事了 要我告诉爸爸吗
Is everything okay? Should I call dad?
不用 他...他已经在路上了
No. He's, uh -- He's already on his way.
埃里克 发生什么事了
Eric, what is going on?
到了那里我会解释的
I'll explain when I get there.
再见
Bye.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, man.
你的家
Your family's...
可真不太平
...something.
这一切都太不真实了
See, this -- this just can't be real.
如果这是梦 我一定不会出现在这里
Eh, I'm pretty sure if it was a dream, I wouldn't be in it.
22天前
22 days ago,
我的妻子被人从办公楼上推了下来
my wife was pushed off the roof of our building,
我只想知道是谁干的
and all I want to know is who did it.
我去到的每一个地方
Everywhere I look --
都有人在撒谎
Someone else is lying.
听着 没有人能一直隐瞒自己的真实身份
Look, people can only hide who they are for so long.
真♥相♥总会浮出水面的
The truth always comes out.
但这也不全是坏事
But it's not all bad.
丹尼 我弟弟是个小偷 差点毁掉公♥司♥
Danny, my brother is a thief who almost destroyed our company,
我同父异母的哥哥勒索我 我弟妹是个老鸨
My half-brother extorted me, my sister-in-law is a pimp,
还有我的爸爸 犯了重婚罪
And my father -- my father's a bigamist.
但你的妻子是真的很优秀
But your wife was the real deal.
是啊
Yeah.
她是
Yeah, she was.
但我仍然不知道是谁杀了她
And I still don't know who killed her.
虽然康奈尔很讨厌
Look, Cornell is a pain in the ass,
但她不会轻言放弃的
But she's also a pit bull.
不抓到那个混♥蛋♥她是不会放弃的
She won't stop until she locks the bastard up.
相信我
Trust me.
这凶杀案是你的 你想审问哪一个
It's your murder. Which one you want?
约翰交给我 但你先进去
I'll take John, but you go first.
RB更容易搞定
R.B.'s the weaker link.
我好久没见过这玩意了
Been a while since I seen one of these.
人们会觉得这些东西只是
You know, people think these things are just slapped together --
被人从杂♥志♥上剪下来 贴在一起而已
Grab some magazines, cut out whatever.
但我很欣赏这精工细作
But I appreciate the craftsmanship,
简直是件艺术品
the artistry.
当然了 你还是有一点疏漏
'Course, there was that one little slip-up.
永远不要舔信封 RB
Never lick the envelope, R.B.
你就是因为这个才落在我手里的
That's how you ended up in here with me.
但是我不会逼问你
I wouldn't be too hard on yourself, though.
凯特不是因为这个发现你的
That's not how Kate found you.
她很聪明
She was a smart cookie.
凯特给你的钱里面
The money Kate delivered,
她放了一个定位接收器在袋子里
She slipped a GPS transponder into the bag.
所以她才找到了你
That's how she got to you.
她从一开始就掌控了全局
She had the game rigged from the beginning.
什么
What?
你的把戏太小儿科了 所以她多动了些手脚
You made it so simple for her, and she had to complicate it.
她找到你 弄清你的身份
She found you, discovered who you are,
然后再揭发你
And was going to expose you.
怪不得你会想阻止她
I don't blame you for stopping her.
经过不是这样的
That's not what happened.
-在我看来就是这样 -不是
- Sure seems that way to me. - No.
大约半年前 我的公♥司♥濒临破产
About six months ago, my company started to fail.
我只想贷款挽救公♥司♥ 可我爸却拒绝了我
I just wanted a loan to save it, but my father shut me down.
所以你决定报复他
So you decided to get even with him.
我什么也没决定 这不是我蓄意而为的
I didn't decide anything. I wasn't planning this.
如果我爸知道怎么换轮胎
It never would've happened
这事永远都不会发生
if my father knew how to change a flat tire.
约翰·华纳收
华纳 埃里克
机密文件
夏洛特梅克伦堡县警局 未成年人犯罪记录
埃里克·华纳
拘留单位 监狱第24分区
我就是那时候发现我还有个弟弟的
That's when I found out I had a brother
而且他还杀了人
And that he'd killed some kid.
非正式调解 送还给家长
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表