剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
All right, fine.
我们陪你一起去
We are going with you.
-先等一下 -埃里克 埃里克
- Red light. Hold the drop. - Eric, Eric...
我早就声明过不要靠近犯罪现场
I thought I made it clear to stay away from the crime scene.
埃里克 听话 回家吧
Eric, come on. Go home.
求你了 让我一个人静静
Please-- just leave me alone.
我们只是想帮你
We just want to help.
你们能怎么帮我
How are you gonna help me?
儿子 听我说
Son, listen to me.
我明白你的感受
I understand how you feel.
当年你母亲...
When your mother had--
那不一样
It's not the same thing.
不要再担心我的情绪了
Just...stop trying to handle me.
如果您不介意的话
I'll be conducting interviews with the employees
我想借用一下会议室
in the conference room,
和您的员工谈谈
if that's all right with you.
我不知道有多少人在
I don't know how many showed up.
我们让他们可以选择...
We gave them the option--
只有九个人不在
Only nine people are out.
您的员工一定非常忠诚
Your employees must be very loyal.
我们视他们为这个大家庭的一员
We think of them as part of the family.
问话应该只需要几天时间
The interviews should only take a few days.
另外 由于凯特曾担任首席合规官
And since Kate was chief compliance officer,
-这会很有帮助... -不行
- it'd be very helpful-- - no.
你不能查她的邮件
You can't have her e-mails.
凯特有权获悉公♥司♥所有的内部通讯
Kate had access to all company communications,
其中大部分是专有通讯
most of which is proprietary.
你要不要先和我谈谈
Do you want to interview me first?
我现在也有空
I am available, as well.
没什么必要
That won't be necessary.
没有律师陪同 我哥哥不接受任何审问
My brother won't be questioned without counsel.
我现在并没有问题要问华纳先生
I have no questions for Mr. Warner at this time.
天哪 真不敢相信你们操办了这些
Guys!-- I-- I can't believe you did this.
我们知道你不喜欢太过奢华 不过...
We know you didn't want any frills, but...
新娘子还是要有一个特别的婚礼
A bride needs her day to be special.
欢迎你正式加入这个大家庭
Welcome to the family-- officially.
真的很棒 谢谢你们
It's perfect. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这下埃里克必须要承诺他会永远爱我疼我了
Now Eric just has to promise to love and worship me forever.
等等 你说啥
Mm-hmm. Wait. What?
太晚了 伙计
Oh, too late, man.
不不不 我会爱她疼她的
Nah, nah, nah. I will. I will. I will.
我会永远爱你
I do.
-说得好 -我组织的
- Hear, hear. - I called this!
-干杯 -亲爱的们 来吧
- Cheers. - Lovey, come on.
我们是不是该开始了
Ahh. Well, should we get this show on the road?
我想我们还需要一位牧师
Um, I think we need a minister.
眼前就有个现成的啊 亲爱的
Oh, you're looking at one, babe.
我在网上拿到认证了
I got certified online.
慢着
Wait.
这是假的吧
This cannot be legal.
-是真的 -真的吗
- It is. - It's legit?
-如假包换 -真的
- It's legit. - It is?
-举♥行♥婚礼吧 -我们走
- Let's have a wedding. - Let's go.
好啦 大伙快过来这边
Okay, family, family, let's gather 'round.
-婚礼开始了 -上帝啊上帝
- Let's get married, huh? - Lord god, lord god.
搞不懂我当时是怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
好了 好了 给我那个
Okay, okay. Give -- give me that.
抱歉
So sorry.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
我太爱她了 她真是太棒了
I love her, man. She's the best.
各位请就坐
Take a seat, folks.
-谢谢 谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. Thank you. - Okay.
亲爱的来宾 今天我们齐聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to --
别啊 拜托 快停下
Hey. Come on! Come-- Hey, stop.
等等 你们...
Wait. Just--
我才说了两句话哎
I got two words out.
-太好了 -就这样吗 结束了吗
- Yes! - Is that it? Is it over?
我想是吧
I guess so.
你这个牧师不太称职 亲爱的
You are not a good minister, honey.
你的婚礼你可要把控好啊
Get control of your ceremony.
接下来我要讲一些祝福的话给你们
I'm gonna say a little prayer for both of you,
因为 你们懂的
Because, you know...
需不需要拥抱
You need a hug?
我想也是
Yeah. Didn't think so.
连我都不知道该做点什么合适
Even I'm not sure how to do this.
好吧...
Yeah, so...
我不想问你现在如何
Look, I'm not gonna ask how you are
-因为太烦了 -谢谢你
- 'cause that's just annoying. - Appreciate it.
我知道你爱凯特 如今她走了
I know that you loved Kate, and now she's gone,
所以你的人生失去了希望 一切都糟透了
so your life is pretty much over, and this totally blows.
所以如果你想去大醉一场或者揍别人一顿
So if you want to go get hammered or punch someone,
我可以去把帕特里克找来
I can go get Patrick.
她在问大家什么
What's she asking everyone?
她在我进来的时候截住了我
She got me on the way in.
她就想知道
She's just trying to find out
派对上我们什么时候在哪里
where we all were at the party and when.
她要建一条时间线
She needs to establish a timeline.
曼迪说警♥察♥觉得是我♥干♥的
Mandy says the cop thinks I did it.
这种事都是丈夫干的
It's always the husband.
除了这一次
Except this time.
就像《法医档案》...
"Forensic Files." It's...
你看太多电视剧了
You watch too much TV.
电视剧和我每一桩婚姻都不同
Okay, unlike my marriages,
它不会清空我的银行账户
TV doesn't empty my bank account.
如果我的三任前妻中任何一个被杀了
If any of my three exes were murdered,
我绝对是头号♥嫌疑犯 但是你没有杀凯特
I'd be an obvious suspect, but you didn't kill Kate, okay?
你 我的朋友 不可能杀人
You, my friend, are no killer.
所以她肯定找不到任何线索
So there's nothing for her to find.
但是她在找
But she tried.
她问我们你是怎样的人
She asked about who you are.
我就实话实说
I just told her the truth.
说了什么
Which is...?
尽管我配不上你
Well, while I'm not worthy,
但是你大概是我最好的朋友
you're probably my best friend.
你是个正直的人
You're a stand-up guy.
一直如此
Always have been.
我要去假装认真工作了
Look, I'm gonna go pretend to work.
你需要我去联♥系♥投资方吗
You need me to reach out to any investors or...?
尼尔
Hey, Neil.
谢谢你
Thank you.
...会好的 如果
...gonna be fine if --
谢谢
Thank you.
今天这么多人来这里
The fact that so many people showed up today --
代表他们关爱你的家庭
It's a testament to their love for your family.
或者他们只是喜欢看戏
Or maybe their love of drama.
我需要最新的财务预估
I need the new financial projections.
不
No.
你知道你是在为我工作吧
You -- you do realize you work for me?
我的确有一些东西需要你的同意
I do have a few things that require your approval.
我起草了一份讣告
I drafted a service announcement,
选了一具棺材
picked a casket.
我知道郁金香是凯特的最爱
I know tulips were Kate's favorite.
这种事没有合适的时间
There's no right time.
周日不准工作
No work on Sunday.
这 这不是工作
This -- this isn't work.
看起来就像是工作
Well, it looks like work.
不
Uh, no.
我只是希望
I'm just trying to take care
在我们结婚前准备好一些文件
of a couple of documents before we get married.
你要我签婚前协议
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表