剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
严格来说 我们确实不是
You know, technically, we're not.
罗伯特
Robert?
你还好吗 你记得些什么
Are you all right? What do you remember?
抑制器
The inhibitor.
它起作用了 然后...
It was working and... then...
我不知道 断片了
I don't know, everything went black.
你不该单独行动
You should never have gone alone.
我不希望其他人受伤
I didn't want anyone else to get hurt.
肯定还是有些效果的
Well, it must have had some effect.
约拿之前看起来非常难受
Jonah did look pretty sick.
也许我们走运 他直接死了
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll just die.
他即使在最弱的时候 还是能放倒罗伯特
Even in his weakened state, he had no problem taking out Robert.
我能说几句胡话吗
Can I say something crazy?
很符合你的人设
Pretty on-brand for you.
如果约拿说的是真的呢
What if Jonah is telling the truth?
如果我们可以让他离开我们的生活
What if we can get him out of our lives
拿到《摘要》 向孩子们展示
and get the Abstract and show the kids
我们挑起这一切是有原因的 为了帮助人类
that we started this for a reason, to help mankind!
我是说 如果我们做多了好事
I mean, maybe if we do enough good,
他们就会自己回家了
they'll just come home on their own.
听起来不错 但还是有地震的问题
Sounds great, but we have a little problem of an earthquake.
《摘要》中包含了船的原理图
Well, it would make sense that the Abstract
这一定是有什么意义的
contains schematics for the ship, right?
如果我们能用它结合埃尔南德斯的研究
What if we use that alongside the Hernandezes' research
确认不会发生地震呢
and rule out an earthquake once and for all?
但是我们读不懂 -也许珍妮特可以
- Except we can't read it. - Maybe Janet can.
-我给她了 -你没和我说过
- I gave it to her. - You didn't tell me that.
我没有告诉任何人 因为她让我不要说
I didn't tell anyone-- because she asked me not to.
珍妮特不可能破解约拿的密文的
There's no way Janet is gonna crack Jonah's secret language.
但如果她可以 我们可以不仅仅
If she could, though, we could do a lot more
只是计算出地震
than figure out the earthquake.
我们可以把从吉恩和艾丽斯那拿到的资料汇总
We will gather up all the data we have from Gene and Alice,
看看她能不能有所进展
and we'll see if she made any progress.
看来你们都能搞得定
Well, it looks like you all have got everything covered,
那我们就先失陪了
so, uh, we're gonna be on our way.
你听到约拿说的了 我们的使命结束了
You heard what Jonah said. Our part in this is done.
不可能结束的 你很清楚
It's never really over with him. You know that.
我不能一辈子时刻提心吊胆地生活
I know I'm not gonna live my life looking over my shoulder.
你不会的 有我在呢
You don't have to. I've got your back.
算是帮我个忙吧 保持联♥系♥
Just do me a favor. Stay in touch...
保持警惕
and stay on your guard.
你无需担心
You don't have to worry about that.
所以我们为了这东西闯进阿特拉斯
So we broke into Atlas for this thing,
而你现在把它全拆了
and now you're stripping it for parts?
不 我是在拼接重组
No. I am adding parts,
把它从超级电脑
turning it from a super computer
变成好上加好电脑
into a super-duper computer...
反正就是这个意思
or something like that.
这是我计划的一部分
It's all a part of my plan.
可以告诉我吗
Care to let me in on it?
不
Nope.
如果告诉你我的计划 就变成了妮可的计划
If I tell you my plan, then it becomes Nico's plan,
然后艾利克斯就又被冷落了
and Alex is left out in the cold again.
我喜欢被需要的感觉
I happen to like being needed.
是啊 我最近
Yeah, well, being a leader
不适合做一个好领袖
hasn't exactly been my strong suit lately,
所以你尽管插手
so feel free to tag in.
领袖必须做艰难的决定
Leaders have to make unpopular decisions.
你对托弗的判断是对的
You were right about Topher.
他可能真的会伤害到茉莉
He could have really hurt Molly.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但结果是我真的伤害到了她
But instead, I really hurt her.
茉莉失去了很多
I mean, Molly's lost a lot.
任何人都可能会那样 何况她还是个孩子
You know, for anybody, let alone a kid.
我要怎么弥补她呢
How am I ever gonna make it up to her?
感觉你问错人了
Think you're asking the wrong guy.
我这么久以来一直想要
I mean, I've been trying to make it up
好好弥补你 但...
to you for a long time, and...
我还是没想出办法来
I still haven't gotten anywhere.
或许我应该再试一次
Well, maybe I should give it another try.
我是说跟茉莉
With Molly, I mean.
是啊
Right.
茉莉
Molly?
茉莉
Molly?
茉莉
Molly!
怎么了
What?
茉莉 你在这啊
Molly, there you are.
我都不能随便走走了吗
Am I not allowed to walk around freely anymore?
麻烦给我一个可踏足房♥间表
Please give me a list of rooms I'm restricted to.
我以为你又跑了
I thought you ran away again.
你又不在乎
Like you would even care.
我在乎 所以我才到处叫你
I would, hence my frantic yelling.
你在那做什么呢
What were you doing in there?
老妇 麻烦你告诉妮可我没失踪
Old Lace, can you please tell Nico that I'm not missing,
但格特和查斯不见了
but Gert and Chase are.
什么 他们在哪里
What? Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他们不想再跟敖世轻物者一起住
Maybe they got tired of living with a cabrona prejuiciosa.
-喜欢看不起人的混♥蛋♥ -我能听懂
- A judgmental asshole. - I got it.
他们在哪里 宝贝
Where are they, girl?
还好你打电♥话♥来了
Hey! Thank God you called.
我醒来之后找不到你 吓了一大跳
I was freaking out when I woke up and you were gone.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我闯祸了
Something bad.
我不会逼你跟我走 亲爱的
I'm not gonna force you to come with me, sweetheart.
无意冒犯 妈妈 但我认为这件事
No offense, Mom, but I don't really see a universe
在任何宇宙都不可能发生
where that'd be possible.
你遭遇的一切都是我的责任
I take ownership for everything that we put you through,
我希望你知道 我愿意付出任何代价...
and I want you to know that I'm willing to pay any price--
哪怕这意味着我去警局自首
if that means turning myself in to the police--
我希望你重新信任我 并考虑回家
to get you to trust me again and to consider coming home.
太迟了
It's too late.
已经发生了太多
Too much has happened.
你很在乎她 对不对
You care about her a lot, don't you?
-对 -我很欣慰你有了喜欢的人
- Yeah. - I'm glad that you found someone
你们几个孩子能互相照顾 但是...
and that you kids are taking care of each other, but...
他们不是你的家人 我们才是
they're not your family, we are.
我和你的父亲
Your father and me.
-爸爸怎么样了 -他挺好的
- How is Dad? - He's OK.
等他恢复过来 一切都会不一样
When he's back on his feet, everything will be different.
他也会不一样
He'll be different.
是吗 这话我不是第一次听
Yeah, it's not the first time I've heard that,
甚至已经听了五百多次
and it's not even the 500th time.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
查斯 你不能走 不安全
Chase, you can't go. It's not safe.
放开我的车
Get off the car.
约拿又需要一个祭品
Jonah needs another sacrifice.
-什么 -他已经孤注一掷
- What? - He's desperate,
我们又没办法追踪他
and we have no way to keep tabs on him,
他又造了一个盒子 肯定要放人进去
and he built another box, and he's gonna put somebody in it,
我不能让你成为那个人
and I can't let it be you.
照顾好自己 妈妈
Take care of yourself, Mom.
一个手镯 一个环
A bracelet. A circle.
这些东西代表什么
What do these things represent?
永恒 团结 归属
Eternity, unity, belonging.
我们每周聚在一起 来进行我们社区
Each week, we gather to celebrate the most important ritual
最重要的仪式 闪光仪式
to our community: the Coruscation Ceremony.
我邀请你们每个人今天下午与我一起
And I invite each of you to join me this afternoon
欢迎另一位新伙伴 从夜影中走出来
as we welcome yet another initiate out of the shadows
走入温暖而安全的光明中
and into the warmth and the safety of the Light.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表