剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
你没有淹没她的梦想
You didn't drown her dreams.
那只是个申请 她可以在网上再做一次
It's an application. She can get another one online.
格特只是害怕
Gert was just...afraid
你不会支持她的决定
that you wouldn't support her decision.
等等 她那么说了吗
Wait. She said that?
没有
Not really.
我只是真的很擅长提建议
I'm just kinda getting really good at this whole advice thing.
我知道
I know.
但经过了酒店发生的一切
But after everything that went down in the hotel...
我觉得我们绝对完了
I think we're over-over.
格特考虑没有你的未来就那么不公平吗
Is it that unfair for Gert to consider a future without you?
不是的 但...
No. No, not at all. It just...
伤了我的感情
it hurt my feelings.
我以为 我们是一对儿
I thought, "We're a couple and
我们凡事一切考虑 但
we're gonna figure things out together." But...
天呐 如果我的队友听到我现在说这种话
God, if my teammates heard me talking this way right now--
谁管那些白♥痴♥怎么想啊
Who cares what those idiots think?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 我不觉得抱歉 你和格特不需要腻在一起
No, I'm not sorry. You and Gert don't have to be boo'ed up
好确保老妇的安全
in order to make sure Old Lace is safe.
她没事吧
Is she OK?
她整晚都睡不着
She's been tossing all night.
而且我醒来时身边都是孔爪龙的呕吐物
Not to mention I woke up next to Dienonychus vomit,
所以我可是好极了
so I'm doing great, by the way.
你到底要不要我帮忙
Do you want my help or not?
我很努力了 格特
I'm frickin' trying, Gert.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是
It's that, um...
这样不正常
it's just, this isn't normal.
或许是她吃了什么
Maybe...maybe something she ate?
你不是说她是杂食的吗
I thought you said she was an omnivore.
是啊 但白垩纪应该没有
Yeah, but I don't think they really had Domino's pizza
多米诺披萨吧
during the Cretaceous Period.
或许我们给她换换饮食
Well, uh, maybe we change her diet.
我拿上粉碎拳套去狩猎
I'll get the Fistigons, go hunting?
太贴心了
That's very sweet,
但我希望是不那么野蛮的办法
but I was hoping for something a little less barbaric.
但说到坏点子
But, speaking of bad ideas...
抱歉我没告诉你史密斯学院的事
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Smith.
我那么做是出于恐惧
I was operating from a place of fear.
我理解
I get it.
你非常聪明
And you're...super smart.
特别有激♥情♥
Scary passionate.
你希望生活有更多可能
And you want more out of life.
但我希望你觉得你有事可以跟我说
But I want you to feel comfortable telling me things.
尤其是 如果我们是一对儿
Especially if... we're a couple.
我们可以重新开始吗
Can we, um... can we just start over?
或许一起查明老妇是怎么了
Maybe figuring out what's wrong with Old Lace together?
嗯 我很乐意
Yeah. I'd like that a lot.
我们的确一直是在随机应变
We have kinda been wingin' it.
好吧 我知道你在想什么
OK, yeah. I know what you're thinking,
这个问题很有道理
and it's definitely a legitimate question.
如果它能作为可以把人
Can it still be called a muffin if it also functions
砸昏的钝器 是否还能将之称为玛芬蛋糕
as a blunt object capable of rendering a man unconscious?
没事 我喜欢花生酱和饼干
It's fine. I like peanut butter and crackers.
抱歉 我需要这个 谢了
Sorry, I need these. Thanks!
我还是回家吧
You know, I should just get home.
塔玛会担心我的
Tamar, she'll be worried about me.
好吧 我带你去 或许路上买♥♥点食物
OK. I'll take you. Maybe we can get some food on the way?
你说有个地方有很棒的大蕉
You mentioned some place with amazing plantains?
是啊 但有个问题 我在那里见过阿沃尔
I did, but one problem. I've seen AWOL there.
或许这不是个问题
Well, maybe it's not a problem.
或许这样正好能抓到他
Could be the perfect way to get to him.
-艾利克斯 太危险了 -我带上我的朋友们
- Alex, it's too dangerous. - I'll bring my friends.
你觉得他们会乐意吗
And you think they'll be down for that?
或许我们不非得告诉他们
Well, maybe we don't have to tell them.
但你说那里很棒的
But you said it was an amazing place,
我喜欢加勒比菜
and they love Caribbean food.
-不是说不再有秘密了吗 -那是我们之间
- What about no more secrets? - I meant between us.
我刚认识他们 艾利克斯 我不想骗他们
I just met them, Alex. I'm not cool with lying to them.
没事的
Look, it's fine.
好吗 相信我
OK? Trust me.
而且 撒谎的事我来负责
Plus, I'll handle all the lying.
天呐 好香啊 这地方真棒 莉薇
Oh, my God, it smells so good. Great place, Livvie.
是艾利克斯选的 不过谢了
Oh, it was Alex's choice, but thanks.
是啊 这里据说人气很旺
Yeah, it's apparently very popular here, so...
-我们坐哪都行吗 -嗯 找张桌子吧
- Can we sit anywhere? - Yeah, just grab a table.
阿沃尔 好啊
Yo, AWOL, what's up?
那就是抓了我的人
Those were the guys who grabbed me.
他们怎么来了
What are they doing here?
走开 莎伦
Come on, man. Yo, Sharon.
怎么回事 我的食物呢
What's the deal? Where's my food at?
就来了 我去拿
It's coming. I'll get it.
应该一直在这儿等着我的
Yo, it's always supposed to be here.
我受够了老来干等
I'm tired of coming and waiting.
我每天都来
Like, I'm here every day.
谁知道脏警也喜欢吃干净食物
Who knew dirty cops liked to eat clean?
威尔德 这不是巧合
Wilder. This is not a coincidence.
你骗了我们
You tricked us.
好吧 我们不光是为了吃饭而来
OK, we're not here just for the food.
我就说他们不会高兴的
I told you they wouldn't like it.
说对了
No, we don't.
不高兴什么
Like what, exactly?
艾利克斯的小鱼吃大鱼计划
Alex's small-fish-eats-big-fish plan.
你觉得阿沃尔是小鱼吗
AWOL is your idea of a small fish?
小鱼也可以很致命
Small fish can be deadly.
河豚鱼虽小 但很致命
There's the puffer fish, which is small but very dangerous.
别忘了黄貂鱼 他们可凶残了
Don't forget about stingrays. They're vicious.
难道女生都是海洋生物学家吗
Is every girl a frickin' marine biologist?
交给我吧
I got this, OK?
总有借口
It's always something. It's always something.
必须是热腾腾地给我备着
Hot and ready, right. It needs to be.
-该死 -有空吗
- Shit. - Hey, you got a minute?
总之 我说了 最好好吃...
Anyway, like I said, this thing better be good--
等你骚扰够收银员了 我想跟你谈谈
Once you're done harassing this cashier, I wanna talk to you.
好吗 一对一 男人对男人
All right? One on one, man to man.
男人对男人
Man to man!
滚开吧 孩子
Get outta here, kid.
快点
Come on.
你是碰了我的食物吗
Did you just touch my food?
-这小孩是碰了我的咖喱山羊吗 -似乎是的
- Did this kid just touch my curried goat? - Looks like it.
告诉我 你不是真碰了
Yo, tell me that you did not just touch...
我的咖喱山羊吧
my God. Damned. Curried. Goat!
我不知道咖喱山羊还这么重要
Didn't realize curried goat was such a big deal.
但我有个提议
But I got an offer for you
能让你彻底忘了午饭
that's gonna make you forget all about lunch.
是吗
Oh, really?
你是哪根葱 能给我什么东西
And who the hell are you to be offering me anything?
我是知道你栽赃达瑞斯·戴维斯谋杀的人
I'm the guy that knows you framed Darius Davis for murder.
你完蛋了
You just messed up.
关门
Drop the gate!
都给我马上出去
Everybody out. Now.
我们这里有个逃犯
We have a situation with fugitives
-他持械 而且很危险 -快走
- who are armed and dangerous. - Go!
快走
Come on, come on, come on!
-起来 -快走
- Get out! - Let's go!
全出去 去街对面
Everybody clear out! Cross the street!
你们是酒店的那些孩子 是吧
Y'all them hotel kids, huh?
你们该跟其他人一起跑掉的
You shoulda bailed with everyone else.
米奇
Mitch.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表