剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
And not just the divine being bullshit that my father believed,
而是真♥相♥
but the actual truth?
你是什么人
Who are you?
你对我女儿有什么计划
And what are your plans for my daughter?
-我去 -我们来迟了
- Holy shit. - We're too late.
天呐 他什么毛病啊
Oh, my God, what is wrong with him?
托弗 你做了什么
Oh, Topher, what did you do?
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be OK?
看
Look!
看来他找到他想找的了
Guess he found what he was looking for.
天呐 他劫了那人的车
Oh, my God, he's carjacking that guy!
你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?!
-我们得阻止他 -或许我们别管他
- We gotta stop him. - Or maybe we let him go,
担心一下挖掘点发生了什么
worry about what's happening at the dig site.
挖掘点此刻似乎人满为患了
Dig site appears to be a little occupied at the moment.
你们觉得他下到了洞里多深的地方
How far into the hole do you think he got?
那不是现在最要紧的问题吧
I'm not sure that's the most pressing issue here.
如果他被抓
Well, if he gets caught,
他可是什么都知道 包括我们住哪
he kinda knows everything, including where we live.
-跟上他 -我答应开车
- Follow him! - I-I only agreed to drive
是因为你们说我可以留在车上的
'cause you said I could stay in the car!
没时间换座了 格特 你可以的
There's no time to switch seats. Gert, you can do this.
-格特 走吧 -开车
- Gert, let's go! - Come on.
拜托
Come on.
引力波
Gravitational waves?
约拿的飞船有反重力引擎
Jonah's ship has an antigravity engine?
开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
-他开得像个疯子 -跟住他
- He's driving like a maniac! - Stay on him!
-他都不打转向灯 -他会害死人的
- He's not using a turn signal! - He's gonna kill somebody!
妮可 你没系安全带
Nico, you're not wearing a seat belt!
因为艾利克斯占了两个
Because Alex is wearing two of 'em!
因为我以前坐过格特的车
Because I've ridden with Gert before, that's why!
我现在想说
Can I just say right now,
做司机本该是轻松的那个工作
that being the driver was supposed to be the easy job!
这看上去轻松 但我现在在做的 完全不轻松
Does this look easy, what I'm doing right now? No!
这违法 而且不安全
This is illegal and unsafe,
你们都在损害我的自尊
and you're really undermining my self-esteem.
那绝对是违规左转
That was totally an illegal left.
这里是洛杉矶 红灯后必有两辆车继续左转
This is L. A.! Two cars turn left after the light turns red!
快点开
Just go faster!
我们跟丢他了
I think we lost him.
不 那是他的车
No, there's his car.
看来是这里了
Yeah, this looks like the place.
我还是留在这里
I'm-- I'm thinking I'm gonna just stay here
免得车熄火吧
and keep the engine running.
好主意
Good idea.
让我回家吧 求你
Please, just let me come home! Please!
为什么 凭什么
Why? Why would we?
看看你做了什么 看看你对爸爸做了什么
Look at what you're doing! Look at what you did to Daddy!
你都不能走路了 托弗
He can't walk, Topher!
对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
我这次会不一样了 我发誓
I'll be different this time, I swear!
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
-我们是朋友 -走开 我没叫你们来
- We're friends. - Go away! I didn't ask you to be here!
托弗 或许你先出来吧
Topher, maybe you can come outside for a minute.
不 这里是我家
No! This is my house!
什么 这不是你描述的样子
Wait, what? This isn't what you described.
那是你父母吗
Are those your parents?
如果你问他们 他们不会认我的
Not if you ask them, no!
托弗 我们很抱歉
Topher. We're so sorry,
但事故之后 你就变了
but you've just never been the same since the accident.
是实验室的爆♥炸♥
It was the explosion at the lab.
把他变成了怪物
It turned him into some kind of monster.
我不是怪物
I am not a monster!
什么实验室
What lab?
-无所谓的 -对我有所谓
- It doesn't matter. - It does to me.
古德曼大学 两人死了 他在那里工作
At Goodman University. Two people died. He worked there.
天呐
Oh, my God!
那是我父母 你当时也在
Those were my parents. You were there?
马上告诉我 托弗
Tell me, Topher, now!
救救我
Help me!
我是少说了一些细节
So I left out a few details.
那有什么区别
What difference does it make, huh?
什么区别 你骗了我
What difference does it make? You lied to me!
我们还整夜聊天
After we stayed up all night talking,
想去理清♥真♥♥相♥
trying to figure out the truth!
他事事都撒谎
He lies about everything.
包括年龄 茉莉的父母是十年前死的
Including his age. Molly's parents died ten years ago.
怎么 托弗是八岁时进实验室工作的吗
What, Topher worked at the lab when he was eight?
爆♥炸♥改变了他
The explosion. It changed him.
别说了
OK, just stop! Stop!
你们是我的家人 你们该原谅我的
You're my family! You're supposed to forgive me!
我们给过你很多机会 你撒谎 偷东西
You've had too many chances. You lie. You steal.
你伤害他人 你不再是这个家的一员了
You hurt people! You are no longer a part of this family.
-不 -过来
- No! - Come on!
妮可
Nico!
不 别伤害他 让我试试
No, don't hurt him! Let me try.
托弗 你得马上离开了
Topher, you have to leave right now,
别做出你无法挽回的事
before you do something you can't take back.
我们清楚背包里有什么 它在让你发疯
We know what's in the backpack, and it's making you crazy.
-你需要帮助 -你不了解我
- You need help. - You don't know me!
他们不了解我 没人了解我
They don't know me! No one knows me!
没人知道我的本事
No one knows what I can do!
你不能逼我离开
And you can't make me leave.
其实
Actually...
我能
I think I can.
别逼我动手
Please don't make me find out.
不 茉莉
No, Molly!
该死
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit!
你没事吧
Hey, you OK?
-你受伤了吗 -你没事吧
- Are you hurt? - You all right?
嗯 我们需要让他冷静下来
Yeah. We just need to calm him down.
算了吧 茉莉 他会伤害你的
Forget it, Molly. He'll hurt you.
你之前就困不住我 现在也不行
You couldn't hold me before, you can't now!
不 妮可 别 不怪他 是那些石头
No! Nico, don't do it. It's not him, it's the rocks!
在这里打或许不太合适
It might not be the best place to do this.
看啊
Go ahead, watch!
我不在乎
I don't care!
查斯 轰他
Chase, blast him!
我无法瞄准 我可能会伤害茉莉
No, I can't get an open shot. I might hit Molly.
停下 托弗 求你 你是我们的一员
Stop it, Topher, please! You're one of us!
妮可 动手
Nico, now!
不
No!
不不不
No! No, no!
不 救命啊
No! Help! Help me!
-块搬开 -他没事吧
- Get it off of him. - Is he OK?
卡罗琳娜 帮帮他
Karolina, help him out.
我来吧
I got him.
-打911 -已经有人打了
- Call 9-1-1! - Somebody already did.
茉莉 我们不能留下
Molly we can't stay here.
我们不能丢下他
We can't leave him!
你可以的 你帮不了他 我会留下的
Yes, you can. You can't help. I'll stay.
不
No!
去把石头埋在没人会找到的地方
Go bury those rocks somewhere no one will find them.
那是我的
That's... that's mine...
我的背包
That's my... backpack...
-不 -茉莉 抱歉 我们得走了
- No... - Molly, I'm sorry, but we have to go.
茉莉 走了
Molly, let's go!
那是我的石头
Those were my rocks.
欢迎来到吉博力姆中心
Welcome to the Gibborim Center.
里面可以洗热水澡
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表