剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
If he's working with our parents,
他就并不会想真伤害到我们
then he's not going to really want to hurt any of us.
你觉得他在虚张声势吗
You think he's bluffing?
才不是呢 他看到他在康普顿做了什么
No, he's not! You saw what he did in Compton.
他当时好像并不介意杀了我们
He didn't seem to have a problem killing us back then.
你没有投票权 艾利克斯 好吗
You don't get a vote here, Alex. All right?
你已经证明了自己没有能力
You've already shown that you're not capable
为大家做出好决定
of making a good decision for the group.
快做点什么吧
Please just do something! OK?
这个咒语很大
This is a big spell
我不知道我还能集中精力多久
and I don't know how much longer I can focus on it!
我从未维持一个咒语这么久过
I've never held a spell for this long before!
-好 我们来吧 -等等
- All right, let's do this. - Wait!
又怎么了
What now?
如果你隔着前门跟他说话
If you talk to him through the front door,
他不就知道入口在哪了
he'll know where the entrance is.
我的安保系统有对讲系统 用那个
My security system's got an intercom. Use it.
我们想谈判
We want to negotiate.
如果我们能面对面会更容易点
It'd be easier if we could look each other in the eye.
别想了
Not gonna happen.
你看不到
And you can't see this,
但我正拿武器指着你呢
but I'm pointing a weapon directly at you,
所以别做傻事
so don't try anything.
我未必相信
I'm not sure that I buy that.
那就走近一步试试看
Take one step closer and find out.
好吧 那你要给我什么
All right. So what are you gon' give me?
如果你在给我们父母干
If you're working for our parents,
为什么还没打电♥话♥叫他们来
why haven't you called them here yet?
或是弗洛雷斯
Or Flores?
弗洛雷斯已经不在了 我现在是管事的了
Flores is out of the picture. I'm in charge now.
我不用听你们父母的意见就能解决好这事
And I can handle this without your parents' input.
首先
First things first.
把枪从莉薇脸上拿开 别再伤害她了
Get that gun off of Livvie, and stop hurting her.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
他们逼我的
They made me.
没事的 莉薇 我们会救你的
It's okay, Livvie. We're going to get you out of this.
好 我们的提议是
All right. Here's our offer.
我们把艾利克斯的视频都给你
We'll give you all the footage Alex has.
-不 查斯 不要 -但你得把莉薇给我们
- No! Chase, you can't-- - But you got to give us Livvie.
你没怎么谈过判吧
You haven't done much negotiating before, have you?
你看不透屏障
You can't see through this shield.
我们也不会出去的
And we're not coming out.
你到底要不要还价
So are you gonna make a counter-offer or what?
这小花招挺厉害的
That's a pretty impressive little trick there.
让我想起了那个有魔杖的哥特妹
Reminds me of when the goth girl with the magic wand
在康普顿定住我们的时候
froze our faces back in Compton.
但我的还价是
But here's my counter-offer.
我可以接受视频
I'll take that footage,
只要是那个女巫出来拿给我
as long as the witch brings it out to me.
怎么办 我们不能让妮可出去
What do we do? We can't send Nico out there.
他是想让屏障消失 他们好冲进来
He just wants to get the shield down so he can come in.
但如果我们不照做 他会杀了莉薇的
But if we don't do it, he's gonna kill Livvie.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
想想看 她是他唯一的筹码
Think about it. She's all the leverage he's got.
如果他杀了她 他就没别的了
If he kills her, he's got nothing.
你真想冒险吗
You really wanna take that chance? I mean,
你刚刚还愿为她赌上性命呢
you were willing to risk your life for her just a minute ago.
我知道 我当时不理智
I know. I was being irrational.
但我发誓 如果你们听我的
But I swear, if you guys listen to me,
我可以帮咱们所有人摆脱困境
I can get us out of this-- all of us.
喂 我等着呢
Hello! I'm waiting.
那你就继续等吧
Boo hoo. You're going to keep waiting,
你要按我们的时间表来 哥们
'cause you're on our timetable, pal!
是吗
Am I?
来 让他们看到你
Come on, let 'em see you. Let 'em see you.
这就对了
There it is.
你们觉得我说要杀了她时只是闹着玩吗
Y'all thought I was playin' when I said I'd kill her?
听着
Look,
我不非得给她个痛快的
and I don't need to do it quickly.
事实上 我更喜欢慢慢来
In fact, I prefer to do it slowly.
把她一块块撕碎
Pull her apart piece by piece.
好吧 我们给你视频
All right! We'll give you the footage!
给我们点时间拿电脑
Just give us time to get the computer!
我们不能把妮可或视频给他
We can't give him Nico or the footage.
我们得让莉薇远离他们
We gotta get Livvie away from them,
我们还得找人帮助格特和老妇
and we got to get help for Gert and Old Lace.
列出我们的问题并不算解决它们 威尔德
Listing our problems isn't exactly solving them, Wilder.
听他的 查斯
Just do what he says, Chase!
快点的 我好解除咒语
And do it fast so I can let the spell down!
牌现在都在阿沃尔手里 他有人♥质♥
AWOL is holding all the cards right now. He has a hostage.
我们也需要一个人♥质♥
What we need is a hostage of our own.
好了 我知道你很难受 但我们得走了
OK. I know you feel terrible, but we gotta move.
艾利克斯有个计划
Alex has got a plan.
鉴于他最近不稳定的领导能力 未必是好点子
Given his unsteady leadership of late, not sure it's a good one,
但我们别无选择
but we got no choice.
就像阿方纳教练总说的那样
And as Coach Alphona always says,
"疼痛会痊愈 但荣耀永在"
"Pain heals, but glory lasts forever."
所以来吧
So come on!
加油 比赛时间到 我们走吧
Come on, it's game time, baby! Let's go!
格特 求你
Gert, please.
妮可的咒语要维持不下去了
Nico can't hold that spell forever.
一旦屏障消失 那些疯子就会冲进来
As soon as it drops, those psychos are coming in.
激励讲话不好使
Inspirational speech didn't work.
我该先抱谁 格特还是恐龙
Who should I carry first, Gert or the dinosaur?
快点 你们得走了
Guys, hurry! You have to go!
你选吧
Dealer's choice.
好
Ok.
加油啊 格特
Come on, Gert.
珍妮特
Janet?
珍妮特
Janet?
这里是怎么了
What happened in here?
-什么意思 -什么意思 你看看这里啊
- What do you mean? - What do I mean? Look at this place!
你干吗像我疯了似的盯着我
Why are you staring at me like I'm crazy?
你不记得了吗
Do you not remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
维克多 我们一小时前在这里做了爱
Victor, we made love an hour ago in here.
你是说你不记得那个了吗
Are you saying that you don't remember that?
珍妮特 别闹了
Janet, that's ridiculous.
你清楚我多看重实验室的干净整洁
You know how important a clean lab is to me.
而且现在是周三两点
And it's two o'clock on a Wednesday.
你是怎么回事
What's gotten into you?
你记得什么
What do you remember?
我醒来 然后走了进来
I woke up, and then I came in here,
实验室都毁了
and the lab was wrecked.
你经历了太多
You've been through so much.
约拿控制了你的头脑好久
And Jonah was in your head for a long time.
谁知道造成了怎样的损伤
Who knows what damage that caused.
我觉得你可能需要看医生
I think...that maybe you need to see someone.
我觉得我需要躺下
I think I need to lie down.
等蒂娜来了你会应付她吧
You'll deal with Tina when she gets here, right?
当然
Of course.
奥罗拉和弗朗西丝来见您了 迪恩太太
Aura and Frances for you, Mrs. Dean.
谢谢 沃恩
Thank you, Vaughn.
抱歉打搅了你们 我知道你们忙于
Sorry to interrupt your day. I know you're busy
离家少年项目 但有些事...
with the Runaways Program, but there are some things--
-我们知道你找我们做什么 -是吗
- We know why you called us. - You do?
弗兰克告诉我们了
Frank filled us in.
我们很高兴你在
We're happy that you turned to us
-困惑之时找到了我们 -什么
- in your time of confusion. - My what?
莱斯利
Leslie...
我从你出生时就认识你了
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表