剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
贫穷 文盲 暴♥力♥
poverty, illiteracy, violence.
而不是山金车
Not arnica.
真厉害 大部分人当那是雏菊呢
Oh, look at you! Most people think those are just daisies.
知道大部分人
Well, knowing the things
根本不在乎的事
that most people don't care to know about
算是我的专长
is kind of my thing.
另外 你买♥♥时我听到你说了
Plus, I kinda heard you ask for them.
好吧
Ok.
如果你要继续留辫子
You know, if you're gonna keep these braids,
就得学会保养
you have to maintain them.
我可不是总会在的
I'm not gonna always be around.
怎么 你要去哪
Why? Where are you going?
我也不确定
I'm not sure, exactly. Um...
鲍德温山或拉蒂洛高地
Baldwin Hills or Ladera Heights.
因为我会卖♥♥这个赚大钱的
I mean, 'cause I'm gonna be so rich from selling this stuff.
如果有人会消失 也是你
If anyone's disappearing, it's you.
因为你是个逃犯嘛
You know, being a fugitive and all.
这究竟是什么啊
What exactly is this?
牛油果 山金车
Avocado, arnica.
是润肤膏和自♥制♥止疼药
It's moisturizer and a homemade pain reliever.
就像我们之前买♥♥的那东西
Oh, it's like the stuff we were picking up earlier.
对
Right, yes.
等等 你是说你自己会做这个吗
Wait, so you're telling me you make this yourself?
是啊
Yeah.
我们的妈妈 她因为镰形红细胞很疼
Our mom, she's... she's in a lot of pain from sickle cell,
山金车会有帮助
and, um, arnica helps.
有些人以为那是都市传说
Some people think it's just an urban myth,
但妈妈很喜欢的
but Momma loves it, so...
然后我拿它给塔玛梳辫子
But then what I did was, I took it and braided Tamar's hair,
结果她告诉了整个街区的人 大家都知道了
she told the entire neighborhood, and boom!
我就做上生意了
I'm a business.
你们还找投资人了吗
Wow, are you, like, talking to investors?
嗯 我们可能很快就能开店了
Yeah. We could be in stores real soon.
嗯
Yeah.
我可以吻你吗
Hey, is it OK if I kiss you?
大部分男人不会问的
Most guys don't ask.
你不希望我问吗
Oh, did you not want me to?
不 傻瓜
No, silly.
这可以吗
Is this OK?
你是想搞得尴尬吗
So you want to make this awkward?
快完事了
Almost done?
快了
Getting close.
能不能再快点
Any chance we could, uh, speed it up a bit?
你看到了 我已经在尽快地工作了
As you can see, I am working as fast as I goddamned can.
只是我为了
It's just that I'm under
赶上期限 压力有点大
quite a bit of pressure to uh, hit a deadline.
你有压力
You're under pressure?
试试困在一段曾经美好的记忆里
Try being trapped in what was formerly a pleasant memory
度过可能是我不自然的余生
for what could be the rest of my unnatural life.
等你好起来就不会了
It's only until you're better.
是吗 那是什么时候呢 你知道我怎么想吗
Yeah. When is that gonna be? Because you know what I think?
我觉得我已经好了
I think I am better,
你把我困在这里 好替你办事
and you are keeping me trapped here to do your bidding.
如果我在外面 现实世界里
Because if I was outside, in the real world,
我就会把这本笔记本塞进你屁♥股♥里
I would shove this notebook up your ass
然后把你脑袋打爆
and bash your head in.
如果你有选择不帮我的自♥由♥ 你还会帮我吗
Would you help me if you had the freedom to choose not to?
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you son of a bitch!
你在浪费时间 我说了 我挺着急的
You're wasting your time! And as I told you, I'm in a hurry!
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
街道是循环的
The street's a loop!
好啊 待会儿见
Fine. Heh. See you in a few.
好 回头见
OK. See you later.
再见
Bye.
等等
Wait. OK.
好啊
What's up?
你还有一趟活儿
You got another run.
我以为今天的都做完了
I thought we were done for the day.
又来了新的活儿 上来
Something's come up. Hop in.
什么活儿
What's the job?
等我们到了你就知道了
Well, you'll see when we get there.
你知道阿特拉斯队是怎么连续三年赢得
Do you know why Atlas won the D1 lacrosse championship
D1曲棍球锦标赛的吗
three years in a row?
我其实还以不知道为傲呢
I actually pride myself on not knowing.
-也不在乎 -不光需要球技
- Or caring. - It wasn't just about talent.
或是速度 或天生的体力
Or speed or natural physical ability.
但...那也没坏处
Although...it didn't hurt.
但阿方纳教练总确保我们制定好比赛计划
But Coach Alphona always made sure that we had a game plan.
那就是我们需要的
That's what we need.
制定计划一直是艾利克斯负责的
Making a plan has always been Alex's job.
是啊 艾利克斯不在
Yeah, well, Alex isn't here.
或许所以我们才那么差劲
Maybe that's why we suck.
不 其实我们差劲
No, there's zero correlation
跟艾利克斯在不在毫无关系
between Alex and us sucking, actually. So, there.
他虽然没有异能
He might not have had any superpowers,
但他总算是有贡献
but he brought something to the table.
呆子脑袋吗
A nerd brain?
呆子脑袋可以帮你搞清楚魔杖
A nerd brain could help you figure out the Staff.
我不需要他帮忙 我不需要他任何东西
I don't need his help, I-- or anything else from him.
他自己选择离队的
He chose to be off the team.
或许我们不止是一个团队
Maybe we're more than a team.
我们是一家人 缺一个就不完整
We're a family, and without one of us, we're not whole.
好 我们少说点神叨 也就是废话吧
Okay, let's dial it down with the Gibb-jib, A. K. A. bullshit.
得了 你不用提她的宗教信仰啊
Come on, you don't need to bring her religion into this.
你也不需要站她那边对付我
You don't need to take her side and gang up on me.
我没有
No, I-- I wasn't.
好吧 那是我疯吗
Oh, OK, so then, I'm just crazy?
我也没那么说
No, I didn't say that, either.
知道吗 我肯定是没理解你
You know what? I just must have not understood you.
或许你可以用曲棍球隐喻重说一遍
Maybe if you could restate it in the form of a lacrosse metaphor.
我去看看老妇
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go check on Old Lace.
我去做点什么
I'm gonna go do something.
茉莉 可以来陪陪我吗
Hey, um, Molly, maybe you can do it with me?
为什么
Why would I do that?
-去吧 -他需要你
- Go. - He needs you.
我不知道我们现在是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on right now,
但我们需要彼此
but we all need each other.
我去收拾了
I'm gonna finish cleaning up.
-喂 -你好 珍妮特
- Hello? - Hello, Janet.
我有关于你丈夫的消息
I'm calling about your husband.
他没事吧
Is he OK?
他...
He's...
真是个噩梦
a nightmare, actually.
毫不意外
No surprise there.
他不肯合作 他很愤怒 怨愤
He stopped cooperating. He's angry. Resentful.
多疑 施虐
Paranoid. Abusive.
试试跟那种人过20年吧
Try living with it for 20 years.
我可不想
I'd rather not.
但为了知道怎样说服他最好
But in order to learn how to best persuade him...
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
无匹配
不 你不需要
No, you don't.
你需要的是我
You need me.
你虽然很厉害 但也是个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥
As brilliant as you may be, you're also a condescending asshole.
-知道还有谁是这样吗 -维克多
- You know who else that sounds like? - Victor.
连定制袖扣都一样
Down to the custom cufflinks.
你觉得你能做得比我好吗
And you think you can do better.
经历了数十年的婚姻咨♥询♥ 我确定我能
Decades of marriage therapy later, I know it.
那好 我会带你去见他
Very well. I'll take you to see him.
如果他看到了你得意的脸 就绝不会配合了
If he sees your smug face, there's no way he'll cooperate.
你要我跟维克多谈 那我去
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表