剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
到底是怎么回事
What is happening?
别 求你 不要
No, please! Please! Stop!
我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩
I think our parents killed that girl.
-我才是你父亲 -我是个外星人
- I'm your father. - I'm an alien?
他们也是
So are they.
我想向你介绍你哥哥 跟我走吧
I'd like to introduce you to your brother. Come with me.
最大加速
Full acceleration.
-不 -看你们干了什么
- No. - Look what you've done.
我就带你们的孩子们回家
I'll bring your kids home.
我们能信任你处理这事
We can trust you to handle this.
出去
Get out!
我是赞文 我一直在找你
I'm Xavin. I've been looking for you.
我们的未来被预言交织在了一起
Our destinies are woven together.
-儿子 -爸爸 是你吗
- Son... - Dad, is that you?
我病了 你可以回家吗
I'm sick. Can you come home?
-你在干什么 -我要走了
- What are you doing? - I'm leaving.
向我保证他们不会受到伤害
Promise me none of them get hurt.
他们都不会受伤的 如果你成功的话
None of them will get hurt if you succeed.
他们有专门的武器 打算拿来对付你们
They have serious firepower that they're gonna use on you guys.
是他们
It's them!
我们得分散开
We gotta split up!
我们说清楚 没人逼你们杀那些孩子
Let's be clear. Nobody forced you to kill those kids.
或是杀达瑞斯
Or to pull that trigger on Darius.
你怀的宝宝有皇室血统
The baby you're carrying is of royal lineage.
法官是不会允许你
The Magistrate will not allow you
独占他们的后人的
to remain in sole possession of one of their own.
你为什么来追我
Why are you even after me?
我警告过你 我会夺走一切
I warned you I was gonna take everything.
包括你
That includes you.
但那不是随便哪个外星人 那是约拿
That's not any alien in there. That's Jonah.
这不是我认识的史黛茜
This isn't the Stacey I know.
妈妈近来行为有些怪异
Mom's been acting a little strange lately,
所以我觉得我们最好还是逃跑
so I thought the best thing for us to do would be go on the road.
你是这根魔杖唯一愿意听命的另一个人
You are the only other person that staff will work for.
粉碎
Smash!
妮可 你回来了
Nico, you made it!
但我不确定我怎么做到的 都很模糊
I'm not sure how, though. It's a little fuzzy.
大家都好吗 格特呢
Is everybody okay? Where's Gert?
-她不是跟你在一起吗 -我们走散了
- I thought she was with you. - We got split up.
-卡罗琳娜呢 -法官抓走了她
- Where's Karolina? - The Magistrate has her.
就是你们说的约拿
The one you call Jonah.
不 约拿死了 我杀了他
No, Jonah's dead. I killed him.
其他人跟我一起逃脱了
The others escaped when I did.
我想他们只是找了新宿主
I believe they simply took on new hosts.
-我们还少一个 -他是我们的儿子
- We're still missing one. - He's our son.
-宿主是谁 -可能是孩子们中的一个
- Who's the host? - It could be one of the kids.
查斯 救命
Chase, help!
艾利克斯
Alex?
艾利克斯
Alex.
艾利克斯
Alex!
没事的 伙计 有我呢
It's okay, buddy. I got you.
太迟了
It's too late.
去救其他人
Help the others.
不
Oh, no!
不
Oh, no!
茉莉
Molly!
-去救格特 -放我下来 放开我
- Save Gert. - Put me down! Let go!
-救命啊 救命 -放开她
- Someone help me! Help! Please! - Let her go!
查斯 救命
Chase, help!
查斯 查斯 救命啊
Chase, Chase! Please! Help!
粉碎拳套 别这时候出问题
Fistigons, do not fail me now.
查斯 有些事你是不会明白的
Chase, there are some things you will never understand.
没错 但这不是其中之一
No doubt. But this isn't one of them.
没事的 我们是你的父母
It's okay. We're your parents.
冷静点 你可以信任我们
Just calm down. You can trust us.
我们是你的家人 加入我们吧
We're your family. Just be one of us.
回家吧 儿子
Come home, son.
我就在家里
I am home.
格特 不不不不
Gert. No, no, no, no.
不 拜托不要有事 我不能失去你
No. Please be okay. I can't lose you.
查斯
Chase.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero!
早上好 亲爱的 我给你做了薄饼
Good morning, sweetheart. I'm making you crepes.
看看寄来了什么
Look what came in the mail.
我们家的大明星
Superstar.
《福布斯》
珍妮特·斯坦恩
人工智能先驱
我承认 我原本以为这没什么大不了的
I have to say, I thought it would feel like no big deal.
好好工作才是最重要的 但是
Like doing the work is all that really matters, but...
这种肯定 维克多
The recognition, Victor.
感觉真的很棒
It feels amazing.
这一切有了你才成为了可能
And you made it all possible.
我可不敢说
I don't know about that.
别妄自菲薄 有你才有今天的我
Don't diminish yourself. I wouldn't be here without you.
查斯肯定会很自豪的
Chase'll be so proud.
查斯 快来看看
Chase, come see!
我当初第一次和天文学课上那个害羞的女孩搭话时
When I first talked to that shy girl in astronomy class...
我知道她会是一个拯救世界的天才吗
...did I know she was a genius who would save the world?
还是说我当初只是运气好呢
Or did I just get lucky?
是时候了
It's time.
离家童盟
第三季 第一集
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
卡罗琳娜 你在哪里
Karolina! Where are you?
你好啊 小女巫
Hey there, little witch.
阿沃尔
Awol.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我从来没想...
Look, I-I never meant to--
没关系
No worries.
我没有死 我还在这里
I'm not dead. I'm here.
大家都在
All the guys are.
-这里... -很美
- And here is... - Beautiful.
我很高兴我离开了旧世界
I'm glad I'm out of the old world.
你救了我
You saved me.
你想要什么 妮可 我会帮你
What would you like, Nico? I'm here for you.
我要找到卡罗琳娜
I have to find Karolina.
你想救她
You want to save her.
我爱她
I love her.
我知道
I know.
卡罗琳娜还活着 她在等你
Karolina's alive. She's waiting for you.
但是她被困住了
But she's trapped.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
我已经帮了
I already have.
这里什么都没有 只有凝重的空气
There is nothing. Just dead air.
没有联♥系♥吗 你一点都感觉不到卡罗琳娜吗
No connection? You don't feel Karolina at all?
她身边肯定有某种物理屏障
Must be some sort of physical barrier around her.
或者卡罗琳娜也许已经死了
Or maybe Karolina's already dead.
我们现在只知道说不定格特也死了
And for all we know, Gert is too!
卡罗琳娜还活着 但是她被困在了某个地方
Karolina's alive. But she's trapped somewhere.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
我做了一个梦
I had a dream about it.
好吧
Okay...
你应该能理解
You will forgive me
我不能以此确定她的安全
for not accepting this as evidence of her safety.
那个梦很...
It was very...
生动
vivid.
格特呢 你梦到她了吗
And what about Gert? Did you dream about her?
伙计们 过来
You guys, get in here!
傲慢要举♥行♥新闻发布会
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表