剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
只是
Just...
我以为能找到什么
I thought there would be something.
他或我们家族留下的东西 但是什么都没有
A piece of him, of our family-- but there's nothing.
没有照片 没有日志 什么都没有
No photos, no journal, just nothing.
我不明白 你怎么能就这样走了
I don't get it. How could you just...be gone.
怀斯语♥音♥激活
Wizey voice activation.
什么 卡罗琳娜 我没听清
What? Karolina, I couldn't hear you.
-沃恩 嘘 -卡罗琳娜·迪恩消息激活
- Vaughn, shh! - Karolina Dean. Message activated.
卡罗琳娜 如果你听到这个
Karolina, if you're hearing this,
就意味着你妈从来没有给我机会了解你
it means your mother never gave me the chance to know you.
我非常想了解你
And I so badly wanted to know you.
告诉你我的故事
To tell you my side of the story.
每个孩子都应该认识他们的父亲
Every child deserves to know their father.
这儿一定有洗衣房♥或休息室
There's gotta be um, like a laundry room or a break room down here.
也许有自动售货机 我还有一些硬币
Maybe there's a vending machine. I still got some quarters.
我们可以给你买♥♥你喜欢的酸糖
We can get you those sour things you like.
算了
Or not.
我觉得格特是对的
You know, I think Gert was right.
你得说出来
You gotta talk about it.
魔杖不该在我这
I shouldn't have the staff.
我不该拥有这种力量
I'm not the right person to have this kind of power.
我不该能举起一辆卡车
And I shouldn't be able to lift a truck over my head.
但我们可以用我们的能力
But...we can make the world safer,
把世界变安全 变好
better, with our powers.
这是一种天赋
They're a gift.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太奇怪了 我正要去准备蜜月套房♥
This is so weird. I was setting up the honeymoon suite,
可蜜月新人已经办理了入住手续
and our honeymooners had already checked in.
然后我刚接到这对新婚夫妇的电♥话♥
Then I just got a call from the newlyweds
说他们的航♥班♥延迟了 现在在丹佛
saying their flight had been delayed... in Denver.
糟了 洛杉矶警局早先打来电♥话♥
Shit. LAPD called us earlier
让我们注意
and told us to watch out
一群青少年可能会在这里出现
for a group of teenagers that might show up here.
-据说这些孩子很危险 -我们得走了
- Apparently, these kids are dangerous. - We gotta go.
我们得赶紧走了
We gotta go. Now!
伙计们 我进去了
Guys, I'm in!
我进去了
Hey! I'm in.
有人挺舒服的啊
Someone got comfortable.
相信我 这对任务来说是必须的 否则
Trust me, it was necessary for the mission. Otherwise--
你想让我把你的东西扔进巧克力里吗
Do you want me to throw something of yours into the chocolate?
我听说粉碎拳套很配巧克力
I hear Fistigons pair very nicely.
等等 就是那 播放 那是达瑞斯
Oh, wait, there. Play it. It's Darius.
等一下 你找到他了 让我看看
Oh wait, you found him? Let me see.
不 不 不能就这么没了
No. No, it can't be gone.
傲慢当然会把这事彻底"尼克松"了
Of course PRIDE would Nixon the shit out of this.
不 肯定还有别的录像 好吗 一定会有
No, there's gotta be another feed, OK? Something.
肯定还有别的办法能证明我爸来过这里
There's gotta be another way to prove that my dad was here.
其它的摄像头呢
What about the other cameras?
楼下有一些精品店
There are boutiques downstairs.
任何人进来都要穿过大厅
Anyone who came in would have to go through the lobby,
所以他们可能...
so they probably--
他们有自己的摄像头 太好了
They have their own cameras. Yes!
真会从女孩的嘴里抢功劳
Wow, way to steal the credit right out of the girl's mouth.
现场上演男性垄断
The man-terruption phenomenon in action.
或者他只是很甜蜜地接上了她的...
Or he was just being cute and finishing her--
别跟我杠
Don't start with me.
好了 任何走过大厅的人
OK, here we go. All right, anyone walking through the lobby
都一定会经过这面橱窗
will have had to have passed through this window.
弗洛雷斯警探 傲慢买♥♥通的警♥察♥
Detective Flores-- the cop on PRIDE's payroll.
还有阿沃尔 今天枪击我们的人
And AWOL-- the guy who shot at us today.
看起来他们在等谁
Looks like they're waiting for someone.
等我爸 确保把这段录下来 我们就可以走了
Yeah, my dad. Let's make sure we got it on tape, then we can go.
天啊 艾利克斯
Holy shit. Alex.
不是你♥爸♥
It wasn't your dad.
是你妈
It was your mom.
B奶奶 是我 杰弗里·威尔德
Nana B, it's me, Geoffrey...Wilder.
我知道你是谁 你来这里干什么
I know who you are. The hell are you doing here?
我来见塔玛 她在...
I came to see Tamar. Is she--
你做出那种事 她不会跟你说话的
She's not comin' anywhere near you. Not after what you did.
别刁难他 B奶奶
Leave him alone, Nana B.
我和他说了可以过来
I told him he can come here.
我去看孩子
I'll be with the baby.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我和达瑞斯的交易没问题
The deal I made with Darius was straight.
现在那片地♥产♥是你的了 塔玛
Now, that property's all yours, Tam.
我不能改变发生了的事
I can't take back what happened,
但我可以确保他的家人
but I can make sure that his family--
你的家人被照顾好
your family is taken care of.
多加了一些给孩子
Put in a little somethin' extra for the baby.
我知道你没有理由相信我
Look, I know you have no reason to believe me,
但我对这一切很抱歉
but I am sorry for all of it.
D总说我是他的女王
D always called me his queen.
他说总有一天他会给我属于我的王国
He said someday he'd even give me my own kingdom.
这个交易
This deal was...
本来应该是一个开始
it was supposed to be the start of something.
你可能认为这样我们就扯平了 杰
You may think this makes us straight, G...
我才刚刚开始
but I'm just gettin' started.
现在我要建立自己的王国了
I'm gonna build my own goddamn kingdom now.
所以你最好小心点
So you better watch your back.
女士们 你们一定知道 我们三个
Ladies, as I'm sure you're aware, we-- the three of us--
是这个教会最虔诚的成员
are the most devout members of this church.
你想怎样 弗兰克
What do you want, Frank?
我请求你们用内心的光来帮助我 帮助教会
I'm calling on your inner Light to help me. To help the church.
这是谁
Who is that?
我不认识他
I don't recognize him.
他不是教会成员 年纪太大也不可能是离家者
He's not a member of the church, and too old to be a runaway.
他不是
He's not.
他是个无辜的人 莱斯利轻率地夺走了他的生命
He's an innocent man whose life Leslie took, recklessly.
奥拉 弗朗西丝 我们有麻烦了
Aura, Frances, we have a problem.
麻烦的名字是莱斯利·埃勒·迪恩
And its name is Leslie Ellerh Dean.
在你遇到的人之前
Before the man you met,
我作为很多人活过
I lived as many men.
我看着城市崛起 宗教形成 科技进步
I watched cities rise, religions form, technology advance.
我的存在很孤独
It was a lonely existence,
等待你的世界赶上我的世界
waiting for your world to catch up with mine,
然后我的家人 我们的家人 才能获得自♥由♥
so my family, our family, could be freed.
但当你出生时 亲爱的 我感到了一种联♥系♥
But when you were born, my dear, I felt a connection
远比我以前经历过的强烈
far deeper than anything I had ever experienced.
我不能忍♥受失去它
I could not bear to lose it.
你发现的那些献祭
The sacrifices that you discovered
是为了让我能保持这个形态
were done so that I could stay in this form,
继续做你的父亲
stay as your father.
冒着永远失去你的风险去和另一个宿主斗争
To struggle with another host, risk losing you forever--
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
也许你无法原谅 但是卡罗琳娜
Maybe you can't forgive this, but Karolina,
你的命运比我们所有人都要宏大
you have a destiny that is bigger than all of us.
栖息于这具人体中
In inhabiting this human body,
我学会了比爱任何人都更爱你
I have learned to love none more than you.
在你为接下来的事做准备时 带着这个
Carry this with you as you prepare for what's next.
你们怎么还在这
What are you still doing here?!
我们发了得有十条信息吧
Didn't you get, like, our ten texts?
-我们现在就得走 -快点
- We gotta go now! - Come on!
艾利克斯 快点
Alex, come on.
楼梯 快跑
Stairs! Go!
那个拦不住他们的
That's not gonna hold 'em.
茉莉 快点
Molly, come on!
你们先走 我去车那里找你们
Go! I'll meet you at the Rolls. Go!
你们真的要把我关在地牢里吗
Are you guys really gonna lock me in a dungeon?
你们没看到我才14岁吗
I mean, do you see me? I'm 14.
坐下 姑娘
Sit down, girl.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表