剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
你父母会为你骄傲的
Your parents would be proud.
滚出去
Get the hell out.
-莉薇 你不懂 -滚
- Livvie, you don't underst-- - Get the hell out!
很抱歉告诉你们这些 但我知道你们彼此依靠
Sorry to say this, but I know you guys rely on each other,
我觉得你们必须知道真♥相♥
and I think it's important for you to know the truth.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 跟阿沃尔达成了协议
I'm telling you, he sold us out. He made a deal with AWOL.
-你开玩笑吧 -还不止呢
- You gotta be kidding. - And that's not even half of it.
莉薇
Livvie.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
让大家知道你是个骗子
Letting everyone know that you're a liar,
背着我们跟阿沃尔做了交易
who went behind our backs and made a deal with AWOL,
就因为你恨你父母
all because you hate your parents.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You ratted me out?
你这样威胁到了我们所有人
You're putting all of us in danger.
你怎么能这样做 艾利克斯
How could you, Alex?
-是啊 你怎么想的 -他没想
- Yeah, what were you thinking? - He wasn't.
或者 我想得太超前
Or I'm thinking so many moves ahead
你们都跟不上
that you can't even keep up.
我今天就去见阿沃尔
I'm meeting with AWOL today,
他要给我毁掉傲慢所需的一切
and he's giving me everything we need to ruin PRIDE.
然后我们把证据拿去他在市政厅认识的
Then we take it to a guy he knows at City Hall,
弗洛雷斯无法收买♥♥的人
someone that Flores can't get to.
"他认识的人" 你知道这听上去多不靠谱吗
"A guy he knows"? Do you know how IDTV that sounds?
你怎么能这么好骗
How could you be this gullible?
我们还有什么选择
What other choice do we have?!
我们总得想办法绕过傲慢
We have to find a way to get over PRIDE's head!
那你就打算让那个混♥蛋♥阿沃尔
So you're gonna let that asshole AWOL
和他的一队混♥蛋♥逍遥法外吗
and his entire squad of assholes go free?
听着
Look...
我的策略从未变过
my strategy has never changed.
我说我要扳倒傲慢 我就要扳倒傲慢
OK? I said I'm taking down PRIDE, so I'm taking down PRIDE.
-你要扳倒傲慢 -你现在是什么人啊
- You're taking down PRIDE? - Who are you right now?
团队里没有"我" 艾利克斯
There's no "I" in team, Alex.
这是阿方纳教练教我的
Coach Alphona told me that one.
你跟一个罪犯做了个交易 艾利克斯
You made a deal with a criminal, Alex.
这正是...
Which is exactly what-- what happened to--
我们父母做的事 这...
what happened to our parents, which is--which is--
很糟糕 这正是我想说的
which is bad, is the point that I'm trying to make.
-我的舌头怪怪的 -好啊 威尔德
- My tongue feels weird. - Great job, Wilder.
老妇的事本就让她
She's already under enough stress
压力够大的了
with what's going on with Old Lace.
老妇怎么了
What's going on with Old Lace?
她可算睡了 但她之前一直在抓狂
She's sleeping finally, but she's been freaking out.
你要是还考虑过别人
And you'd know if you were thinking of
就会知道这个了
anyone else other than yourself.
我从没想过我会对你说这话
I never thought I'd say this to you of all people,
但聪明点
but be smart.
你还是个喜欢塔迪斯
You're still a TARDIS-loving dork
不戴眼镜看不到东西的呆子
who can't see without his glasses.
-你不是个黑帮 -那你们做的事呢
- You're not some gangsta. - What about what you've done?!
偷车 抢学校
Stole a car. We robbed our school.
你们中还有人做过更糟的事呢
Some of you have done a lot worse than that.
知道吗 你们都是伪君子
You know what? You're all a bunch of hypocrites.
弗洛雷斯有傲慢的案卷
Flores had a file on PRIDE.
他什么都留了档
He kept everything.
犯罪现场照片
Crime scene photos,
达瑞斯的各种资料
all the information on Darius,
还有黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 格拉西亚拉·阿吉里
Destiny Gonzalez, and Graciela Aguirre.
-混♥蛋♥ -他都有 还不止
- Son of a bitch. - He's got it all there, and more,
傲慢所有的罪孽和过失
all of PRIDE's sins and misdeeds,
他会拿来对付你们的
and he's gonna use it against you.
我可以解决了他 还有证据
But I'll take care of him, and the evidence.
给我钱就好
Just put me on the payroll.
阿沃尔呢
Where's AWOL?
他在后面
He's in the back.
然后我就带你们的孩子们回家
Then I'll bring your kids home.
好 弗洛雷斯出局 我们会解决掉他
Fine. Flores is out. We'll get rid of him.
但突击队保留
But the Strike Team remains intact--
换新领袖
under a new leader.
我们真的又要这么做吗
Are we really doing this again?
做什么
Doing what, exactly?
我们是个罪犯组织
We're an organization of criminals.
我们总会需要个内线
We always need someone on the inside.
-显然 阿沃尔想做这个 -你说
- And clearly, AWOL wants the job. - You said...
你找到孩子们了 你人在哪呢
you got the kids. Where the hell are you?
我在这儿呢
I'm right here.
我稍后再去抓孩子
I'll take care of the kids later.
我们能信任你处理这事吗
We can trust you to handle this?
信任非常宝贵
Trust is such a valuable thing.
我信任你们
And you have mine.
你觉得这就是解决办法吗
You think this is the answer?
我不怎么喜欢你之前的操作方式
I didn't quite like how you was doin' things.
所以我另找了个暴徒 来顶替你
So I found another thug to take your place.
拜托 弗洛雷斯
I mean, come on, Flores,
我们都清楚我从来不擅长听从命令
we both know I was never good at taking orders.
-喂 -你在哪里
- Hello? - Where are you?
-我等... -计划有变 艾利克斯
- I've been waiting here-- - Change of plans, Alex.
但我很快就再找你谈
But we're gonna talk real soon.
我保证
I promise.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
谁啊
Hello?
卡罗琳娜 我一直在找你
Karolina. I've been searching for you.
谁啊 是谁啊
Hello? Who is it?
没事吧
Everything OK?
我以为我听到了什么
I thought I heard something.
你刚刚喊我了吗
Were you trying to call for me?
没有 我以为我们不那样呢
N-no. I-- I wasn't aware that we were doing that.
哪样
Doing what?
说话
Talking.
看来我们现在说话了
Seems like we are now.
是啊
Yeah, and it--it-it's...it's--
这挺好的
it's going great.
我不想再跟你吵架了 妮可
I don't want to fight anymore, Nico.
吵架是需要说话的
Well, fighting requires talking.
抱歉打扰你了
Well, I'm sorry to bother you,
我就是以为我听到了声音
I just thought I heard...something.
一个声音 但可能是这几天太累了
A voice. But maybe it's just been a long couple of days.
可不是呢[跟我说吧]
Tell me about it.
我很想说
I'd like to.
或许好好休息一晚 很多事就能想通了
Maybe things will make more sense after a good night's rest.
那好吧
All right then.
那...晚安了
Well...good night.
你也是
And to you.
太热了
It's way too hot.
好冷啊
And it's so cold.
这可不妙
This is not good.
非常不妙
So not good.
老妇 冷静
Old Lace, calm down.
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe, just breathe.
她看上去还是很糟 我好担心
She still looks terrible. I'm worried.
没事的
It's gonna be OK.
好吗 汗流出来就没事了
All right? Just sweat it out.
没错 这表示你在好转
That's right, it just means you're getting better.
这表示你在好转
It just means you're getting better.
格特
Hey, Gert.
她好像好起来了
Think she's getting better.
她好起来了 那我怎么觉得自己要死了
How is she feeling better when I feel like I'm dying?
别那么说啊
Hey, don't say things like that.
冷静 妹子
Calm down. Calm down, girl.
我们还是去你房♥间吧
Maybe we should go to your room.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表