剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
今天的主题是家人
Today is about our family.
庆祝这个主题最好的方式就是
And what better way to celebrate such an occasion
欢迎我们最重要的成员之一回归
than welcoming back one of our most cherished members,
她经过独居与冥想 找回了方向
who has spent her time in solitude meditating and refocusing
拿出最好的状态面对大家
so that she can be at her best for all of you.
莱斯利
Leslie.
我的教堂 我深爱的家人们
My church... my beloved family.
在这艰难时刻 我尽全力隔离自己
In this difficult time, I have done my best to isolate myself
远离外界俗世的喧嚣
from the noise of the outside world,
再次让自己能够沐浴在光明之下
to once again make myself an open conduit to the Light.
一直以来我都为我的丈夫感到自豪
And I have watched with such pride as my husband
他守护了我们的家
has kept our community together.
我感到非常开心
I am so pleased to rejoin him
能够与他重聚于此
and to go forth as a partnership,
像以往一样并肩走下去
just as it always should have been.
今天下午 我们闪光仪式见
See you all this afternoon for the Coruscation.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina--
我没想吓着你 你在干什么
Didn't mean to scare you. What are you doing?
我只是...
Oh, I'm just--
我在练我的能力
I'm practicing my powers.
我不太习惯在周围有人的时候练习
It's just kinda tough to do it with everybody around.
我们一同练习
Well, we practice together
是为了增强团队协作能力
so we can learn to work better as a team.
我理解团队练习的意义
Yeah, I understand the point of group practices,
我只是更喜欢这样练
I just prefer this.
怎么了 感觉你跟平时不太一样
What's up? You're not being yourself.
是吗 那你知道我平时是什么样吗
Really? Do you even know who that is anymore?
连我都不知道了
Because I don't.
我们可以一起想办法 但你得接纳我
Well, we can figure it out together, but you have to let me in.
要是出了什么事 我会告诉你
If there was anything going on, I would tell you.
-你不信任我吗 -这不是信任的问题
- Don't you trust me? - It's not about trust.
听我说 我知道你经历了很多
Look, I understand you've been through a lot--
不 你不明白 因为如果你明白
No, you don't understand, because if you did understand,
你就不会因为
you wouldn't be so upset with me
我没有时刻跟你在一起而生气
for not spending every single second with you.
现在生气的是你
You're the one who's upset.
听我说 我理解你需要空间
Look, I'm-I'm fine with you needing space.
那你为什么要进来
Then why did you even come in here?
抱歉我打扰到了你
I'm sorry I intruded. Um...
请你继续对着镜子发呆吧
Have fun staring at yourself in the mirror.
查斯 我...
Look, Chase, um--
不 你好好听我说
No. I'm gonna talk now.
好
Ok.
跟你一起住 我并不轻松
It hasn't been easy living with you,
但我知道你最近很痛苦
but I knew you were going through hell,
所以我尽力满足你的一切需求
and so I was trying to give you everything you needed.
当然 我并不完美
Yeah, I wasn't perfect, and yeah,
有时候说的话也不合适
I didn't always say the right thing,
但我永远不会像你对我那样对待你
but I never would've done to you what you just did to me.
但我们还是逃出来了 对吗
But we got away, right?
如果我找了戴尔和史黛茜
If I'd called Dale and Stacey--
那你就会跟你的父母进行痛苦的谈话
Yeah, then you would've had to have a heartbreaking conversation
而不是逼我跟我妈进行那样的对话
with your parents instead of forcing me into one with mine.
我需要吃药 查斯
I needed my meds, Chase.
对 我本来可以帮你拿到药
Yeah, and I would've helped you get them,
但你完全没告诉我
but you cut me out of the plan.
我根本就没有想到这个
I never even thought of that.
是啊
Yeah...
因为你很自私
because you're selfish.
你们在这里
There you guys are.
我知道现在提要求不合适
Um, look, I know this isn't the time to ask for anything,
但这件事能保密吗
but can we keep this between us?
老妇看到你就能松口气了
Old Lace is gonna be so relieved to see you.
你们去哪了
Where'd you guys go?
她去医院拿药
She went to the hospital to get her meds,
然后她叫我妈妈去帮她办出院手续
and she called my mom to sign 'em out for her.
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
我是有事征求你的意见
I... was gonna ask your advice on something?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure...
因为我是你们这角色扮演游戏里的非玩家角色
because I'm just the NPC in the MMORPG of your lives.
我完全没听懂
I didn't follow any of that,
不过如果你很忙 那我先失陪了
but if you're busy, I'll leave you alone.
不 等等 卡罗琳娜
No, hold on, Karolina.
我错了 请坐吧
My bad. Just take a seat.
是关于妮可的
It's about Nico.
我不希望让你感到尴尬
I don't want to make you feel awkward.
我知道你喜欢过她
I-I know that you liked her,
现在她和我在你楼上共住一间
and now she and I share a bedroom above yours.
好吧 尴尬指数快爆棚了
OK, the awkwardness rising to dangerous levels.
抱歉 只是你是唯一另一个
Sorry. It's just, you're the only other person
曾经和妮可相处过的人
that has experience dealing with Nico.
你是指让她失望吗
You mean disappointing her.
是的 其实我就是这个意思
Yeah. Actually, that is what I mean.
艾米的事你瞒着她
You kept things from her about Amy.
我想知道 从一开始就告诉她真♥相♥
I guess I'm just wondering if you think it would've been better
或者永远不告诉她
if you told her the truth from the beginning,
你觉得哪种比较好
or if you hadn't told her at all.
你有什么瞒着妮可吗
Are you keeping something from Nico?
-抱歉 我不该打扰你 -不
- Sorry, I shouldn't be bothering you. - No, look--
我只知道对妮可来说
All I know is that when it comes to Nico,
在艾米的事上绝对不能惹她
you don't mess around with Amy.
我最后告诉她真♥相♥后 我失去了她
When I finally told her the truth, I lost her, and...
现在 我一个人与电脑相伴
...now, I am alone with a computer
而你和她住在我楼上的房♥间
and you are living with her in the bedroom right above mine.
你回来了
You're back.
-格特呢 -我们得谈谈
- Where's Gert? - We need to talk.
家庭会议 是关于约拿的
Family meeting. It's about Jonah.
看看你们两个 前所未有的恩爱
Look at you two. More in love than ever.
我们还有很多事要忙 约拿
We have a busy day ahead, Jonah.
我们不想被打断
We don't appreciate being interrupted.
你想见我们
You wanted to see us?
很高兴在那里再次见到你
It's good to see you up there again.
你该去那里
It's where you belong.
一直都是你的教堂 不是弗兰克的
It's always been your church, not Frank's.
不该把他牵扯进来
I was wrong to bring him into this.
这回不管用了 约拿
It's not gonna work this time, Jonah.
她看到了你真正的模样
She sees you for what you really are,
一个想让我们的女儿与我们反♥目♥成仇的怪物
a monster who's trying to turn our daughter against us.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
都是你们自己的杰作
You did that all on your own...
你们说谎 自认高人一等
with your lies and your condescension,
你们对卡罗琳娜到底是谁
your utter blindness as to who Karolina is
她能做什么 完全视而不见
and what she's capable of.
你很软弱 弗兰克 你一直都很软弱
You're weak, Frank. You've always been weak.
不然你觉得莱斯利和我
Why do you think Leslie and I
一开始为什么把你赶出傲慢
threw you out of PRIDE in the first place?
也许我以前很软弱 约拿 但以后不会了
Maybe I was weak, Jonah, but not anymore.
经过这一切 我对你的爱
Through all of this... my love for you...
从未消减
has never dimmed.
你真的愿意让我死吗
Are you really gonna let me die?
我已经为你做了足够多的献祭了
I've made enough sacrifices in your name.
你还想要
You want another one?
那就自己来
Do it yourself.
我妈妈说他很快会再做一次献祭
My mom said he's gonna do another sacrifice, soon.
-我们得阻止他 -她知道在哪里吗
- We have to stop him. - Did she say where?
我爸妈的地下室
My parents' basement
像是洛杉矶最适合杀人的网红地点
seems like L. A.'s hottest spot for all things murder-y.
我妈妈说话的样子
The way my mom was talking,
我觉得这一回傲慢没有参与
I don't think PRIDE's on board with this one.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表