剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
这段还没取好名字的关系
a Chase-Gert, Gert-Chase, cute nickname pending,
还值不值得走下去
relationship worth moving anywhere.
他还没原谅你背着他去医院吗
He hasn't forgiven you for blindsiding him at the hospital?
我本来想用更委婉的方式说 但就是没有
I was gonna find a more nuanced way to say that, but...no.
不 他还没
No, he hasn't.
你们这有镜子吗
Hey. You guys got a mirror?
我的落在了树屋里 现在不方便进去
I left mine in the treehouse, which is now otherwise occupied.
我也特别不想再回那儿去
And I'd really love to not have to go back in there.
当然了 那里最没意思了
Yeah, for sure. Uh, that's the least funhouse.
-你要去上大学了 -是的 我在考虑
- You're going to college? - Yeah. I'm thinking about it.
好吧 我只是正在申请
Look, OK, I'm just applying.
而且约拿没了
And, you know, with Jonah gone,
可能一切就恢复平静了
maybe things are just gonna calm down.
我不是说他死了
Um, I don't mean Jonah being dead,
或者你灭了他
or you having made him dead by killing him,
这件事是平静的意思
is calm, exactly.
我只是说我保持中立
I just mean I'm not-- I'm not taking sides.
我听到你和卡罗琳娜吵架了 不好意思
I heard you and Karolina fighting earlier. Sorry.
不用道歉 真的没事
Don't be. It's-- it's fine. Really.
你心情不好也没事的
It's OK if you're not fine.
还很让人鼓舞的
It's encouraged, even.
我是做了那些事 也无法改变它们
Look, I did what I did, and I can't change that.
我们应该学学格特 是时候放下了
And we should all be inspired by Gert's plan. Time to move on.
我只想说那个收银妹子上次就很有兴趣
I'm just saying, that checkout girl was into it last time.
兄弟 我知道了
Dude, I heard you.
你是怎么从散养鸡蛋
I mean, how do you go from handing over
和苹果木烟熏的培根
free-range eggs and applewood smoked bacon
沦落到放了三天的皮塔饼和烂苹果的
to three-day-old pita and a couple of rotten apples?
至少她给了我们一只鸡 蛋白质很好的
Well, at least she gave us a chicken. Protein's good.
没用 这个得给老妇
Oh, no, that's going straight to Old Lace.
她最近总怪怪地看我
Yeah, she's been giving me some funny looks lately,
我要打消她的一切坏主意
and I'd like to discourage any unfriendly ideas.
好怀念当初抱怨要帮我妈拿一袋袋的食品
I miss when I used to bitch about helping my mom
我的那些半可食用式的饭
with bags and bags of groceries, and my one semi-edible meal
也不会自动地掉到我女朋友宠物的嘴里
wasn't automatically fed to my girlfriend's pet.
你不能再想着以前了 兄弟
You gotta stop thinking about the past, dude.
我们过去的生活 不复存在了
Our old lives, they don't exist anymore.
你确定
You sure about that?
有点觉得我们的父母站在我们这边了
Kinda feels like our parents are on our side now.
你♥爸♥爸死而复生了
Your dad's back from the dead,
这让你很纠结 我懂
and it's screwing with you. I get it.
但是查斯 我们的父母还是杀人犯
But Chase, our parents are still murderers.
那然后呢 我们就要永远躲在
Then what? We just stay in
这个怪异的地下建筑里吗
this weird underground mansion forever?
我们六个和一个巨型蜥蜴
The six of us and an oversized iguana?
最好别在格特或者大蜥蜴面前这么说
I would not advise putting it that way to Gert--or the iguana.
-会让你没朋友的 -无所谓了
- Not gonna win you any friends. - Whatever.
我只知道这个大楼
All I know is this mega-mansion's
早晚让人得幽闭恐惧症
gonna get claustrophobic real quick.
快想想怎么离开吧
Start working on an exit strategy.
洛杉矶又一次地震了
As LA was rocked by yet another earthquake,
在市中心附近发生一场不同寻常的爆♥炸♥
witnesses near downtown spotted an unusual explosion.
由尼莫的维克多·斯坦恩设计的
An experimental weather balloon
实验性的气象气球
designed by Nemo's Victor Stein
在预定发布之前遭到损坏
was damaged before its scheduled launch.
斯坦恩将这次事故视为机会
Stein used the mishap as an opportunity
来宣告他从健康危机中康复回归
to announce his return after a health scare.
尼莫公♥司♥的股价在消息出来后暴涨
Shares of Nemo stocks skyrocketed at the news.
斯坦恩十几岁的儿子 查斯仍然在逃
Stein's teenage son, Chase, is still at large,
但黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯之死已经和他无关
but no longer wanted for the death of Destiny Gonzalez.
有什么可以帮到你的吗
Can I help you?
我想要见地方检察官办公室的人 拜托
I need to see someone in the District Attorney's office, please.
我有证据证明有人无罪
I have evidence that proves someone is innocent.
什么事无罪
Innocent of what?
谋杀案
Murder.
为了这个要我在高峰期横跨405号♥公路
You made me cross the 405 during rush hour for this?
这不仅仅是个聚会 这是不在场证明
It's not just a party. It's an alibi.
跟达瑞斯一起的那个过生日的女孩
The birthday girl there, the one with Darius,
她几个小时前把它送来
she dropped it off a few hours ago
坚持说这个洗清了那个谋杀犯的罪名
insisting that it cleared our favorite murderer's name.
-你是在说 -是的
- Are you telling me...? - Yes, I am.
聚会同一天 黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯被杀
The party's the same day Destiny Gonzalez was killed.
女孩也愿意给她的小叔子作证
And the girl's willing to testify that her brother-in-law
说他整晚都在家里
didn't leave the house all night.
达瑞斯死了 他做没做又有什么关系呢
Darius is dead. What does it matter what he did or didn't do?
这对她很重要 她一直不放弃
It matters to her. She's not giving up on this.
还好助理检察官先告诉了我们
Luckily, the ADA got it to us first.
这完全不是幸运 我们买♥♥通了他们
It's hardly luck when they're paid to be loyal.
我们要保证运气不会用光
Well, we need to make sure our luck holds.
不能让那个女孩找到任何指向你我的证据
This girl can't find anything that leads to you or me.
阿沃尔
Awol.
老板怎么了
Yeah, boss?
阿沃尔可以毁掉录像
Our boy AWOL here can destroy the footage,
确保不会被散播出去
make sure it doesn't get around to anyone else.
-我会处理好的 -至于那个女孩
- I'll take care of it. - As for the girl...
按你之前的做法就好 震慑她
Do what you always do. Send a message.
该多跟托弗学点城市觅食的技巧的
We should've gotten more urban-scavenging tips from Topher.
是啊 他虽然有些失控 但他知道
Yeah, he was a bit of a loose cannon, but the guy knew
但很会从垃圾箱里翻出三道菜的大餐
how to make a three-course meal out of a good dumpster dive.
如果没人说的话 我就说了
If nobody else is gonna say it, I will.
挖掘点那发生的事很糟糕
What happened at the dig site was awful.
是啊 我们都知道
Yeah. We, uh, we get that.
你需要什么吗 有什么我们能做的吗
Is there anything you need? Anything we can do?
我们可以再办一场葬礼
We could have another funeral.
或许这次可以不用威卡教的传统
Maybe not a Wiccan one this time.
谢了 茉莉 我只是需要休息一天
Thanks, Molly. Are I really need is just a day off.
休息做什么...
Off of...
抛开所有事
Off of everything.
我不在乎今天有什么任务 我不参加
I don't care what mission-y crap goes on today. I'm out.
你有什么打算
Well, what's your plan?
或许我会坐公交去海边
Maybe take the bus to the beach.
去峡谷徒步 我还没决定
Hike the canyon. I haven't decided yet.
也许我们都需要休息一天
Maybe that's what we all need-- a day off.
怎么了 你才刚跟我说
What? You were just telling me
待在这里都快让你幽闭恐惧了
how it's getting all claustrophobic in here.
-多谢你说出来了 -不 但你说得没错
- Thanks for that, man. - No, but you're right.
我们都可以休息一天 就...
We could all use a break, a day off. You know, just--
然后明天我们再决定下一步怎么做
And then tomorrow we can decide what's next.
威尔德 你休息要做什么
Wilder, what are you gonna do with a day off?
我去研究一下我到底还有没有女朋友
I'm gonna find out if I still have a girlfriend.
妇产科
南洛杉矶医疗中心
真难得 跟阿姨打招呼
So precious! Say hi to auntie.
打招呼 泽克西斯 跟阿姨打招呼
Say hi, Xerxes. Say hi to auntie.
你好呀
Hi.
说再见
Say bye!
好了 教我一下
All right. Guide me here, okay.
是这样吗
Is this how to do it?
"别来烦我"怎么在你脑子里
How does "leave me the hell alone"
变成"跟我在医院见面"了
translate to "meet me at the hospital" in your head?
那我要拿这些讨人喜欢的气球怎么办呢
Then what would I do with these adorable balloons?
你们知道这玩意有录音的吧
You know that thing has audio, right?
二十年后 我们会在
Twenty years from now we're gonna be
克西斯的婚礼上看这段视频
watching this at Xerxes' wedding,
然后所有人都会在我的带娃出院视频里
and all anyone's gonna hear is your spat with mini-Wilder
听到你和威尔德闹别扭
all over my baby's going-home video.
我不想和你说话 艾利克斯
I don't wanna talk to you, Alex,
我认为引申义还有"我也不想看到你"
which I believe translates to "I don't wanna see you, either."
但你在我说达瑞斯的事之前就挂断了
But you hung up before I could tell you about Darius.
你没有什么要和我们说的
You got nothing to say to us.
莉薇 你觉得是有人陷害他
Livvie, you think someone set him up,
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表