剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
所以 你有一天时间呢
Which means you got all day.
那么 你想聊聊吗
So... you wanna talk about it?
你会去想我们以前的生活吗
Do you ever think about our old lives?
如果我们没在这里 现在会在哪
Like where we'd be right now if we weren't here?
我都尽量不去想现在的生活
I try not to think about my current life,
跟别提以前的了
never mind my old one.
因为我从没想过我会想去上
'Cause I've never thought that I'd want to go
SAT考试预备课或大学预科历史课
to an SAT prep class or AP History.
我甚至想念埃菲尔
I even miss Eiffel
和她支持父权的舞蹈
and her patriarchy-supporting dance routines.
的确开始觉得现在每天都是周二了
It is starting to feel like it's all just Tuesday now.
不 等等 是周三 不 是周二
No, wait. Wednesday. No, wait, it is Tuesday.
今天应该是周四
Think it's actually Thursday.
不管了
Whatever.
这
This...
是新的日常了
is the new normal.
新的日常也有好处
The new normal's not all bad.
是啊
Yeah.
的确有好的一面
It's got an upside, for sure.
但也意味着我还得去查看我的宠物恐龙
But it does mean I have a pet dinosaur to go check on, so...
跟茉莉新闺蜜问个好
Say hey to Molly's new bestie.
我要继续睡了
I'll go back to sleep.
好守卫恐龙
Good guard-dino!
你用一只眼盯住我们神秘的陌生人了吗
You keepin' a monocular eye on our mysterious stranger,
我的好老妇
my little Lacey-wacey?
你知道我说"我的"的意思不是我拥有你吧
You know when I say "my," I don't mean like I own you, right?
因为不是的 你是...
'Cause of course not. You're like--
你是完全自主的生物
you're like a fully sovereign being.
跟我同在 不是归我们所有 是吧
With us, not for us, right, boo?
托弗
Topher?
伙计们
Guys?
看来我们是最先来的 要喝咖啡吗
Guess we're the first ones here. You want some coffee?
咖啡
Coffee?
小凯 你真以为你能假装这事没发生
Cat, did you honestly think you could just act like this didn't happen
而我也会配合你演戏吗
and I'd go along with it?
鉴于你也拿它没办法 是的
Well, since there's nothing you can do about it, yeah.
何必搞得像这是个什么事
What's the point of making it a thing?
因为这就是个事
Because this is a thing.
你杀了一个我视为兄弟的人
You killin' a man I consider my brother,
那就是个事
that's a goddamn thing.
那是有必要的 杰弗里
It was necessary, Geoffrey.
我动手了 你就不必动手了
I did it so you didn't have to.
而且他不是你的兄弟
And he wasn't your brother.
艾利克斯在达瑞斯那里
Darius had Alex.
他可以打死他 把他的尸体从桥上丢下去
He could have shot him, thrown his body off a bridge,
但他没有
but he didn't.
他保护了我们的儿子 又把他送了回来
He kept our son safe and brought him back to us.
为什么 因为他一直忠于我
Why? Because he was loyal to me. Always.
他那么做是因为想要钱
He did it because he wanted money.
你记忆里的想当年不过是一场幻梦
What you remember about life back in the day is a fantasy.
做老大 带着人
Bein' OG, runnin' a crew...
我们有准则的
There was a code!
有忠诚感 有兄弟情谊
A sense of loyalty, a brotherhood.
就是一群穷酸混混 捣鼓白粉
There was a bunch of broke-ass punks slingin' dope,
想干掉彼此
tryin' to knock each other off.
我认识你 不就是因为你杀了你老板吗
Did I not meet you because you killed your boss?
他也是你的兄弟吗
Was he your brother, too?
-那不一样 -那是生意
- That was different. - It was business.
这也是
And so was this.
我们说好了解救孩子们
We had a plan to free our kids.
这不是我们的计划
This was not our plan!
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们的孩子们不再是凶案通缉犯了
Our kids are no longer wanted for murder.
我们带了司康饼来
We brought scones.
这可能会很吵
This might get loud.
可算有第一条切实线索了
Finally, our first solid lead.
我用艾利克斯手♥机♥里的数据追踪了孩子们的行踪
I tracked the kids using data from Alex's cell phone.
手♥机♥还是你擅自
Which you got from Alex
采取行动想抓到他但又被他跑掉时拿到的
during your failed mission to extract him, your rogue mission.
少冲我们发脾气 莱斯利
Turn down the volume on the attitude, Leslie.
关于艾利克斯的信息是自己送上门的
The information about Alex came to us.
但你们没说出来
Yeah, and you kept it for yourselves.
你们的承诺毫无意义 威尔德夫妇
Your word means nothing, Wilders.
好了 我们别对大块头那么严苛 亲爱的
OK, let's go easy on the big fella, sweetie.
但史黛茜说的也对
But, um, Stacey does have a point.
我们不是说好不再保密了吗
We all agreed, no more secrets.
我们都只想要回孩子们
We all just want our kids back.
而他们当时与你近在咫尺
And you had them right there.
你怎么还是放跑了他们
How could you just let them go?
你是说我怎么没拦住他们吗
You mean how could I stop them?
你去问问蒂娜吧
Why don't you ask Tina that?
孩子们逃走 是因为妮可拿了魔杖
The kids got away because Nico had the Staff.
-想起什么来了吗 -对 我把魔杖给妮可了
- Jog your memory? - Yes. I gave Nico the Staff.
我已经失去了一个孩子
I've already lost one child.
我绝不要再失去一个
I'm sure as hell not gonna lose another.
如果为此要给妮可一个在街头生存下来的办法
If that meant giving Nico a way to survive on the street...
你们就认了吧
deal with it.
你们该感谢我们
You should be thanking us.
那魔杖也在保护你们的孩子
That Staff is protecting your kids, too.
听着 孩子们现在暂时能松口气了
Look, the pressure's off our kids for the moment.
我们该解决更大的问题 约拿
We should be focusing on the bigger problem: Jonah.
你们可能还记得
Well, as some of you may recall,
史黛茜和我可能研制出了能杀约拿的血清
Stacey and I have a serum that we think will kill Jonah,
但我们得在他发现前快速行动
but we need to move fast before he figures it out.
但我们得先试用一下血清
But we need to do a trial run with the serum first.
会自愈的外星人 只有一击的机会
You only get one shot at a self-healing alien,
而且最好成功
and it better be good.
我们得派无人机下那个洞
Yeah. We need to send a drone down into that hole,
好对下面的东西进行活检
so that we can biopsy whatever's down there.
-活检... -但我们得进入挖掘点
- Biopsy whatever's-- - But we need to access the dig site.
-这我能办到 -那好
- Yeah, I can make that happen. - Good.
如果血清能用
If the serum works,
那我们很快就再不用相见了
then soon none of us will need to see each other ever again.
再见
Adiós.
那就剩我们继续找孩子们了
Guess that leaves us to search for our kids.
他们似乎集中在这里
Looks like they're centered here.
拉布里亚街以东 五大道以西
East of La Brea, west of the 5.
拉布里亚街以东
East of La Brea?
那边有什么啊
What's even over there?
我怎么认得那地方
Why do I recognize that place?
因为那是傲慢施粥场
Because it's a Pride soup kitchen.
这没用 他们匿名运作
That's no help. They operate anonymously.
那里的一切都是机密
Everything they do there is confidential.
如果我们问就不是了
Not if we're the ones asking the questions.
这都是哪来的
Where did you get all this?
等等 别回答
Hold on. Don't answer that.
或许我不想知道这些食物都是哪来的
Maybe I don't wanna know where any of this food came from.
妹子 这是在城里觅食
¡Muñeca! This is urban foraging, girl.
你以为只有富人知道原生态吗
You think only rich people know about farm-to-table?
来 你得尝尝这个
Here. You gotta try this.
喝吧
Just...
太好喝了
This is so good.
我锁定了附近所有的
I got every orange, aguacate,
橙子 鳄梨 柠檬和石榴树
lemon, and pomegranate tree around here on lockdown.
我还知道面包房♥什么时候丢昨天吃剩的东西
And I know when the good bakeries throw out the day-old stuff.
我们有大餐了 你可得敞开怀吃
We be feastin', sis. You gotta come through.
天呐 那是香蕉坚果玛芬蛋糕吗
Oh, my God, is that a banana nut muffin?
我们得等一家人到齐 分享是爱
We wait for the whole fam. Sharing is caring.
-能问你个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Of course.
你是我第一个认识跟我有一样眼睛的人
You're the first person I've met, ever, who's had my eyes.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表