剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Movin' down!
我守住右边了
I got right!
安全
Secured!
他们在楼梯上面
They're at the top of the landing.
没有我的命令别开枪 把艾利克斯留给我
Nobody shoots till I give the order. Leave Alex for me.
妮可 开始
Nico, now!
魔杖 缴他们的枪
The staff! Get their guns!
-妮可 -该死
- Nico! Nico! - Shit.
女巫不行了 上去把他们围住
The witch is down! Get up there and corner they ass!
-我们得跑了 -轰他们
- We gotta run. - Blast them!
快走 走
Go, go, go, go! Come on!
趴下 他什么都别想打到
Stay low! Stay down! He ain't hittin' shit!
你能不能击中点什么
Can you try actually hitting something?!
这是我第一次用
That's the first time I used 'em!
-掩护火力 -上上
- Covering fire! - Move! Move!
上上
Move, move, move, move!
看来我们不需要你了
Looks like we don't need you anymore.
看来我用石头震住了他
I guess I rocked his world.
走吧 我们去帮艾利克斯
Come on, come on, we have to help Alex.
-她昏过去了 -只剩我们了
- She's out cold. - It's just us now.
上上上
Go, go, go!
艾利克斯
Yo, Alex!
我叫你别跟我斗了 小混♥蛋♥
I told you not to play with me, you little shit!
出去
Get out!!!
-艾利克斯 -发生了什么
- Alex! - What happened?
-你没事吧 -外面的警♥察♥消失了
- Are you OK? - The cop outside disappeared and then--
怎么回事
What the hell?
你救了我们
You saved us.
现在我们怎么离开
Now how do we get out of here?
别急 你还需要休息
Not so fast. You still need to rest.
我们丢下其他人跟一个疯子困在了一起
We left the others trapped in a hole with a psychopath.
我们得回去帮他们
We have to go back for them.
是啊 但你刚受了不少罪
Yeah, but you've been through a lot.
你♥爸♥爸 至少他对你妈做的事感到很内疚
And your dad, at least, feels really bad about what your mom did.
等你好起来了 或许他会放我们走
So when you're better, maybe he'll let us leave.
他对我们很好来着
I mean, he's been really nice.
他们才不好呢 他们是邪恶的 记得吗
They're not nice! They're evil, remember?
他们还是你父母
They're still your parents.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
或许看到你这么痛苦
Maybe after seeing you this hurt,
他们终于会改变想法了
maybe they'll finally change their ways.
人是不会变的 查斯
People don't change, Chase.
你越早明白越好
The sooner you realize that, the better.
妮可没事吧
Is Nico okay?
卡罗琳娜和茉莉扶她上♥床♥了
Karolina and Molly got her to bed.
那是怎么回事 他们到底怎么了
What was that? What happened to them?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得他们是彻底消失了吗
Do you think they're gone for good?
莉薇 我好抱歉
Livvie, I am so sorry.
为一切
About everything.
但你现在安全了 跟我们在一起
But you're safe now. With us.
我今晚睡沙发 然后我会送你回家...
I'll sleep on the couch tonight and I'll drive you home in the--
安全 我不能待在这里 我得回家
Safe? I-- I can't stay here. I need to go home.
好吧
Ok.
艾利克斯 他们想抢走我外甥
Alex, they wanted to take away my nephew.
就像他们夺走了达瑞斯
Just like they took away Darius.
我不能让那种事发生
And I couldn't let that happen.
他们是我的唯一了
They're all I have.
你还有我
You have me.
如果你想要我的话
If you want me.
对不起 艾利克斯
I'm sorry, Alex.
但你得保护你的家人
But you need to protect your family.
我也得保护我的
And I need to protect mine.
我还有几小时
I'm not due in the worship space
才需要进礼拜堂呢 我们为什么...
for another couple of hours. Why are we--?
沃恩
Vaughn.
不是吧 重修♥炼♥
Are you serious? A Reconditioning?
你真觉得这能对我有用
You really think that's gonna work on me?
重修♥炼♥是我发明的
I invented Reconditioning.
请坐下吧 莱斯利
Please. Sit down, Leslie.
请下地狱去吧 弗兰克
Please go to hell, Frank.
如果你不坐下
If you don't sit down,
我们只能采取下一步行动了
we're going to have to take this to the next level.
你清楚那是什么意思
And you know what that means.
都别碰我
Don't any of you touch me!
退后 别碰我
Back up! Get your hands off me!
沃恩
Vaughn!
救我 求你
Help me! Please!
如果有人在飞船被毁时活了下来
For those of you who survived the destruction of our ship,
去找维克多·斯坦恩或蒂娜·实
seek out Victor Stein or Tina Minoru.
我们急切地盼望团聚
We eagerly await our reunion.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表