剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
I can't believe we left Graciela.
至少也该给她办个葬礼
She at least deserved a funeral.
会给她办葬礼的
She's gonna get one.
走吧
Come on.
格拉西亚拉·阿吉里
这是威卡教传统
It's Wiccan tradition.
蜡烛可以用任何
The candle can be adorned with anything that
与死者有共鸣的东西来装饰
resonates with the energy of the deceased.
然后 我们自己献上祭品
Then we add our own offerings.
我们都来自女神
As we all come from the goddess...
体验生死
to experience life in death...
我们也将回到她怀中 体验安宁
...so shall we return to her to experience peace.
土
By the element of Earth...
将你与有形世界连接
you were grounded in the physical world.
气
By the element of Air...
让你获得知识和交流
you were open to knowledge and communication.
火 让你得到激♥情♥的激励
By the element of Fire, you were inspired with passion.
水 让你自♥由♥梦想
By the element of Water, you could dream your dreams.
所以现在 土 气
So now, by Earth, by Air,
火 水
by Fire, by Water...
将带你进入存在的下一个阶段
shall you pass to the next stage of your existence.
茉莉 你想说点什么吗
Molly... you want to say something?
我都没来得及去真正了解她
I didn't really get a chance to know her that well,
但她对我很好
but she was kind to me...
还给了我再见到我父母的机会
and she gave me a chance to see my parents again,
虽然只有一小会儿
if only for... A little while.
她是我最后的血亲
She was the last blood relative I had...
现在她不在了
and now she's gone.
我的一切都被夺去了
Everything's been taken away from me.
我没有任何亲人了
I have no one.
你还有我们
You have us.
我们快乐地相识 快乐地分别
Merry we meet, and merry we part...
直到我们再度相见
until we meet again.
刚刚的仪式真美
That was really beautiful.
我以为我受够了宗教呢
I thought I was done with religion.
你要抛弃吉博力姆
You're gonna convert from
皈依威卡教了吗 那可是头一人
Gibborim to Wiccan now? That would be a first.
我就是想说 "谢谢"
I just meant "Thank you."
我们都需要相信点什么
We all really needed something to believe in.
你给了我们这个
You gave us that.
他们是我们的父母
They're our parents.
他们怎么能是这样的禽兽呢
How could they be such monsters?
我们不是他们
We're not them.
我们比他们强
We're better.
我们可以修复好他们破坏的世界
We can fix the world that they broke.
这边一切都好吗
Everything OK over here?
并不好
No, not really.
我知道看到死尸是件很让人受伤的事
Look, I know seeing a dead body is traumatic.
我们都有这种感觉
We all felt the same.
是啊 但有些人就能坚强地
Yeah, but some of us were strong enough
陪伴茉莉 而有些人
to be there for Molly, and some of us,
只有我 完全僵住了
as in only me, completely froze up
虽然她那时最需要我了
right when she needed me the most.
谢谢你安慰了她
Um, thanks-- thank you for being there for her...
在我什么都不能做时站了出来
for stepping in when I couldn't.
不客气
Of course.
作为在警戒时睡着的人
After being the guy who fell asleep on lookout,
很高兴有人还觉得我有用
it's nice somebody thinks I'm good for something.
嗯 我觉得你挺有用的
Yeah. I think you're good for a few things.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我是指替我照看老妇
Oh, I--I meant things like babysitting Old Lace
我好去跟茉莉谈谈
while I go talk to Molly.
她恨我
She hates me.
茉莉
Molly?
我真遗憾
I am so sorry.
我不遗憾 我只觉得愤怒
I'm not. I'm just angry.
谁能为格拉西亚拉伸张正义
Who's gonna get justice for Graciela?
或许我们不该逃避危险 而是冲向它
Maybe, instead of running from danger, we should run at it.
我再不希望有无辜者受伤了
I don't want any more innocent people getting hurt,
我可以做点什么的
and I can do something about it.
找到你们了
Found you guys.
我买♥♥来了帐篷 睡袋
I, uh, got us some tents, sleeping bags,
几个一次性手♥机♥
couple of cheap burner phones.
这都是你买♥♥的
You bought all of this?
是啊 有些正减价 但 是的
Uh, yes. Well, some of it was on sale, but, yes.
好吧
Ok.
不客气哦
You're welcome.
是傲慢吗
Was it PRIDE?
不总是他们吗
Isn't it always?
在我看来有些破败 但如果你觉得这是家
It's a little gritty for my taste, but if it's home to you...
卡特击败福特
这是我父亲离开我们前的最后一天
This is the last day before my father left us.
他虽然不是很聪明 但很努力
He was not a sophisticated man, but he was a hard worker.
风趣 大家喜欢他
It's funny. People liked him.
当然了 他上班时不会喝酒
Of course, he was sober at work.
我以前会 坐在柜台上
I used to... sit at the counter
做作业 而他在后面做饭
and do my homework while he cooked in the back.
我可能还以为这是天堂呢 但你在
Might think this was heaven, except you're here.
我向你保证 你还活得好好的
I assure you, you're still very much alive.
"好好的"可能夸张了
Well, "very much" might be overstating a little bit,
但你还撑着呢
but you're hangin' in there.
这里是个治愈算法
This is a healing algorithm,
你身体自愈时
a safe place for your mind to exist
供你大脑存在的地方
while your body repairs itself.
我的算法偏偏有扇后门
And my algorithm just happens to have a back door,
而你可以突然到访
so you can drop by unannounced.
我知道你觉得我入侵了你的隐私
I understand this feels like an intrusion,
但我有个麻烦
but I have a problem,
而只有你能帮我
and you're the only one who can help me.
维克多 我很快要去个地方
You see, Victor, I'm going somewhere very soon.
我为此等了好久了
I've been waiting for this for a long time,
比你能想象的还要久
longer than you could ever imagine, and...
我不能让任何东西...任何东西
I can't let anything-- and I mean anything--
阻碍我
get in the way of that.
那是什么 除了很恶心之外
What is that? Besides disgusting.
我猜杰弗里从街头找来的孩子
I'm assuming the kid Geoffrey pulled off the streets
被我们转化时已濒临衰竭
was depleted when we converted him,
而我跟孩子们缠斗时
and I exerted quite a bit of energy
又消耗了不少能量
during an altercation with the kids.
孩子们 查斯还好吗
The kids? Is Chase OK?
好也不是拜你所赐
No thanks to you.
恐怕只有我一人受伤
I was the only casualty, I'm afraid,
但如果我想自愈 就需要另一个盒子
but, if I'm gonna heal myself, I need another box.
是啊 蒂娜为救罗伯特摧毁了它
Yeah, Tina destroyed it saving Robert,
而他想为珍妮特牺牲自己
who was sacrificing himself for Janet.
-我 -说来话长 你不需要知道细节
- I... - Long story. You don't need the details.
我也不想听 我理解
Don't want them. I understand.
只有我一个人能做盒子
I'm the only one who can make a box.
讽刺的是 我基本上在一个盒子里
Ironically, I'm basically in one--
所以你才来虚拟探视我
hence your virtual visit.
如果我不救你
And if I don't save you,
我就不能救自己了
I may not save myself.
那些杂♥志♥封面没撒谎
All those magazine covers did not lie.
你是很聪明
You're sharp.
我做 但我需要帮助
I'll do it... but we'll need help.
谁能帮助我们
Who could possibly help us?
我妻子
My wife.
私密号♥码 尽快见一面
讣告
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
不是我自夸 我这讣告写的挺感人的
Wrote a touching obituary, if I do say so myself.
我们把事情搞定了
We handled our business.
傲慢的事
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表