剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
I've known you since the day you were born.
我是你闪光仪式的尊敬见证人
I was an Esteemed Witness at your Corruscation Ceremony.
我钩针编织了你的上衣
I crocheted your tunic.
我们知道卡罗琳娜出走后你多么难过
We know how difficult it's been for you since we lost Karolina.
但教会是个大家庭
But this church is a family.
唯一的要务就是保证这个大家庭的
And the only thing that matters is keeping that family...
-完整 -完整
- Intact. - Intact.
这个教会不是个家庭
This church is not a family.
是个骗局
It's a scam.
建立在我父亲糟糕的诗文
Built on my father's bad poetry
和绝望者的容易被骗之上
and the gullibility of desperate people.
所以我要关闭它
Which is why I'm shutting it down,
首先就是离家少年项目
starting with the Runaways Program.
我们想跟约拿谈谈
We'd like to speak with Jonah.
约拿已经走了 我心意已定
Jonah is gone and my decision is final.
你以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?!
别忘了你在跟谁说话
Do not forget who you are speaking to.
是啊 小莱斯利
Oh, yes. Little Leslie.
还在扮演领袖
Still playing leader.
还以为她可以随心所欲
Still thinking she can do whatever she wants.
你不能 我们不会允许的
Well you can't. We won't let you.
你在这事上没有选择权
You have no choice in the matter.
教会是其信众 莱斯利
The Church is its people, Leslie.
不是领袖
Not its leadership.
他们想跑
They're making a break for it!
上车
Mount up! Mount up!
-你们想见我吗 -站住
- You wanted to see me? - Halt!
你的视频就在这里
I got your footage right here!
你放走了你的朋友
So you let your friends go,
但自己留下救你的女人
but you stayed to save your girl, huh?
真是值得尊敬 而且愚蠢
How honorable. And stupid.
这是你我之间的事
This is between you and me.
他们与此无关
All right, they got nothin' to do with it.
我会乖乖跟你们去见我父母
I'll go to my parents without a fight.
你以为是你说了算
You think that you're in charge here.
你可以决定事情要怎么结束
That you've got any say on how this is going to end.
真不想让你失望 但那个由我决定
Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I decide that.
看来我没想清楚
Guess I didn't think this through.
枪
Strap me up!
杰 我的行动包
Jay! My go bag!
看住她
Stay with her!
或许是你没想清楚
Or maybe you didn't think it through.
堡垒
Fortress!
我应该甩掉他们了
I think I lost 'em!
虽说他们是用跑的 我还撞了12棵树
They were on foot and I did almost hit like 12 trees,
但我的驾驶技术很不错了
but incredible driving on my part, I think!
只是我不知道我该往哪开
If only I knew where I was driving to.
没事的
It's OK.
我行的
I got this.
金属多棒啊
Don't you just love metal?
好...坚硬不屈
It's so...unyielding.
好冷
S-So cold.
而且不在乎任何人
It doesn't give a shit about anybody.
是啊 很棒的
Yeah. It's great.
很抱歉维克多不在 他在休息
I'm sorry Victor's not here. He's resting.
-我们不是时间紧迫吗 -是的
- I thought we were on a tight timeline. - We are.
自从他从治疗算法里出来
Just, ever since he came out of that healing algorithm,
他就怪怪的
he's been acting strange.
他总断片 失忆
He keeps blacking out, losing time.
或许这一切让他承受不住了
Maybe this is all too much for him.
他一直在不间断地工作
He's been working here non-stop.
不间断地工作啊
Working non-stop, huh?
怪不得他那么累呢
No wonder he's exhausted.
这不好笑
Okay, you know what? It's not funny.
我很担心他
I'm very worried about him.
你似乎挺紧张 珍妮特
You seem tense, Janet.
当然了 蒂娜 我跟你单独待在一个房♥间里
Well, of course I'm tense, Tina. I'm alone in a room with you.
这算什么 报复罗伯特和我的事吗
What is this, some kind of payback for Robert and me?
罗伯特和
Robert and...
你
you?
我不明白你怎么能接受这一切
I don't understand why you're so comfortable with all of this.
你知道那玩意会被
You realize that that thing
用在你女儿身上吧
is gonna be used on your daughter, right?
你不是想把孩子们找回来吗
I thought you wanted to get the children back?
是的 但我有点担心
I do, but I guess I'm just a little bit concerned
你和维克多都这么急切地
about how eager you and Victor
想拿吓人的外星武器对付他们
are to use scary alien weapons on them.
如果你会用就不吓人了
They're not scary if you know how to use them.
-维克多教你怎么用了吗 -没有
- Has Victor shown you how? - No.
感受这重量
Feel the weight.
腿迈开点 这玩意挺有后坐力
Widen your stance. Baby's got some kickback.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
-放松下来 -好吧 蒂娜
- Release the tension. - OK. Tina, I--
你完全不像金属 是吧
You're not like metal at all, are you?
怪不得维克多和罗伯特无法抗拒
It's no wonder Victor and Robert couldn't resist--
好吧 我不需要听你乱说
All right, you know what? I don't need this!
我的压力够大了 不需要你再来折磨我
I'm under enough stress without you messing with me.
珍妮特 怎么...
Janet? What's--?
蒂娜
Tina?
不是
No.
-维克多 -不是
- Victor? - No.
我去
Shit.
那是你的万圣节扮装吗
Is that your Halloween costume?
这是一件军事级别单向能量武器
This is a military grade directed energy weapon.
我很乐意让你
I'll be happy to show you
见识一下它近距离对人体的伤害
its effects on human flesh at close range.
少装了 我知道你是什么样的人
Drop the act. I know who you are.
我见过你是从哪来的
I've seen where you come from.
你一点也不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道我的人把你包围了
I know that my men got you surrounded.
我知道他们有你没有的东西
I know they have something that you don't.
真正的杀人意愿
An actual intent to kill.
我们会不惜一切的
We'll do whatever we have to.
你们觉得你们从豪♥宅♥跑出来
Y'all think 'cause y'all ran away from your mansions
在街头待了五分钟
and lived on the street for five minutes,
就知道怎么生存了
you got what it takes to survive?
-闭嘴 -怎么 你想做个男子汉吗
- Shut up. - What, you trying to be a big man?
你要扳倒你父母吗
You gonna take down your parents?
他们才有真正的权力
They got real power.
钱 资源 你有什么
Money. Resources. What the hell have you got?
我叫你闭嘴了
I said shut up!
我要对你们做的事
You know, what I'm gonna do to y'all is nothin'
跟我要对外面你那个小婊♥子♥做的事根本没法比
compared to what I'm gonna do to your little bitch outside.
我也知道你一些事
And I know something about you.
你害怕时就话多
You talk a lot when you're scared.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffin'.
我在享受
I'm havin' fun.
艾利克斯
Alex.
-艾利克斯 停下 -停下 艾利克斯
- Alex, stop it! - Stop it, Alex!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不知道我是怎么回事
I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
陪着妮可
Stay with Nico.
我要杀了你们
I'm gonna kill y'all.
你刚刚怎么回事
What the hell was that back there?
你真打算杀了他吗
Were you actually going t-to kill him?
我也不知道我是怎么了 好吗
I don't know what came over me. OK?
我头脑都不清醒了
I just couldn't see straight.
我总在想
I just kept thinking about
他在怎样威胁莉薇 我就失控了
what he's doing to Livvie, and I lost it.
帮我个忙 控制住自己
Well, do me a favor and find it,
因为你和我要解决这件事
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表