剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Well, relationships are tough, right?
但我们的床可棒了
But we got the coolest bed.
我好想念啊
I miss it. I miss it.
-我们度过了好多开心时光呢 -好吧
- We had some great times together. - Oh, OK.
嗯 裸体的
Yeah. Naked.
好吧 查斯
OK, Chase? Chase.
-嗯 -还有呢
- Yeah. - What else?
-戴尔 -怎么
- And Dale? - Yeah?
你知道老妇和格特心灵相通吧
Do you know Old Lace and Gert are connected?
当然
Of course. Yeah.
但我都不确定哪个才是动物
But I'm not sure which one is the animal,
明白我意思吗
if you know what I mean.
我们明白
We do.
-在性方面 -我们懂的
- Sexually. - Yes, we got it.
-好吧 -真是场闹剧
- All right. - What a shit show.
他怎么会在这儿的 你们得马上告诉我
How did he get here? You need to start talking. Now.
我说了 我什么都不能说
I told you, I can't say anything.
她是说我们 查斯 这不关你事
She means us, Chase. And this is none of your business.
告诉我他怎么会来这儿的
Tell me how he got here.
我们在浪费时间 蒂娜
We're wasting time, Tina.
该死 查斯
Oh, darn it. Chase!
他昏过去了吗
Is he gone?
睡过去了
He's out.
不是吧
Oh no, you don't.
不行 我们差一个孩子就能做个了结了
No, you don't. We are one child away from a clean break.
我不会允许你搞破坏的
I am not going to let you blow it.
去地下室
Get in the basement.
史黛茜
Stace.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
别那么看着我
Don't you look at me like that.
你觉得我穿着长袍
You think because I'm wearing a tunic
就不会放倒你个小瘦子了吗
I won't drop your skinny ass?
试试看啊
Go ahead and find out.
最好听她的 她最近精神挺紧张的
I would listen to her. She's been a bit on edge lately.
快走
Walk.
查斯
Chase...
-怎么样 -很好
- How was it? - Great.
我非常健康
Clean bill of health.
原来约拿的确是个好医生
Turns out that Jonah was actually a damn good doctor.
不管他的治愈算法做了什么 都很成功
Whatever he did in that healing algorithm worked.
-那脑瘤呢 -珍妮特 它不见踪影
- What about the brain tumor? - Janet, there was no sign of it.
枪伤也是
Or the gunshot wound.
我都开始怀疑
I'm beginning to wonder if we...
我们是不是不该杀约拿了
made a big mistake killing Jonah.
那人可真是天才
The man was a true genius.
傲慢的集♥会♥开得如何
How was the PRIDE meeting?
-挺顺利的 -是吗
- It went well. - Yeah?
大家都对新武器很赞赏
Everyone was very impressed with the new weapons.
这是当然的 那些武器能算是我最棒的一些作品
As they should be. Those weapons are some of my best work.
光是反光热材料就能为我拿下诺贝尔奖
The light-reflecting thermal material alone would win me a Nobel.
如果有人知道的话
If anyone knew about it.
我还有机会炫耀了一番我对波理论的了解
I even got to show off a little of my knowledge of wave theory,
-这还挺好玩的 -好啊
- which was fun. - Great.
但是维克多
But you know, Victor...
我开始怀疑我们采取的方式到底对不对
I'm starting to wonder if we're going about this the right way.
查斯必须马上回家
No, Chase needs to come home. Now.
-我们不能再等了 -但问题就在这里
- We can't wait any longer. - But that's just it.
我们花了那么多时间想对付孩子们的能力
We're spending so much energy trying to neutralize the kids.
但动之以情不会更快吗
Wouldn't an emotional appeal be faster?
珍妮特
Janet...
我欣赏你的母性
I appreciate your maternal instinct.
但我不觉得
But I don't think we can just
我们谈谈心 孩子们就会回家了
talk about our feelings and the kids'll come home.
我们都不知道他们在哪里
We don't even know where they are.
但你可是聪明的维克多·斯坦恩
But you're the brilliant Victor Stein.
要是有人能想出来 就是你了
If anyone can figure it out, you can.
我大概是能 是吧
I probably could, couldn't I?
劳斯莱斯在那儿
Here's the Rolls.
天呐 艾利克斯 你是对的 他们还在这儿
My God, Alex, you're right. They're still here.
"查斯会怎么做"并不是个很难的问题
Well, "What would Chase do?" Isn't exactly a tough question.
走吧
Come on.
好吧 老妇在地下室 但史黛茜和戴尔
OK. Old Lace lives in the basement, but Stacey and Dale
一般会在楼上看英国厨艺节目
usually hang out upstairs watching British cooking shows.
如果我们从一扇后窗进去
If we go through one of the back windows,
-我们就能突袭他们 -我不想这么说
- we can take 'em by surprise, and-- - I hate to say it,
但我们能确定格特和查斯是非自愿来的吗
but are we sure that Gert and Chase are here against their will?
格特绝不会丢下我
Gert would never leave me.
好 我带了粉碎拳套来
OK. So I brought the Fistigons,
还有X光目镜 和这个
I brought the X-ray goggles, and I also brought this.
艾利克斯 那是突击队的吗
Alex, is that from the Strike Team?
我们用枪做什么
What would we do with a gun?
用它啊
Use it?
好吧 我错了 不用 我不好
OK, OK, my bad. Wouldn't use it. My bad.
好了 我们从后面溜进去吧
Okay, let's just sneak around the back.
你醒了
There you are.
你让我好担心
Ohh, you had me worried.
我头疼
Oh, I got a headache.
他们想让我开口
They tried to get me to talk.
你说什么了 拜托说"没说"吧
What did you tell them? Please say "nothing."
他跟你父母说了你们很棒的床
He told your parents about your cool bed.
你们裸体躺在上面的那张
The one you guys were naked in.
天呐 你说了什么啊
Oh, my God. What did you say?
没说不实的东西 那可是吐真剂啊
Nothing that wasn't true. I mean, it's literally truth serum.
你怎么能跟我父母说
How could you tell my parents about...
说到高♥潮♥ 这薄煎饼看上去很好吃
Speaking of orgasmic, these pancakes look amazing.
-蒂娜 别再说了 -跟我说话可能
- Tina, no more talking. - Might be to your benefit
对你有好处
to speak to me.
我知道一些傲慢的事 可能对你有用
I know some things about PRIDE that you might find useful.
是吗 什么事 说啊
Oh, yeah? Like what? Tell us.
她为什么要告诉我们傲慢的事
Why would she tell us what's going on with PRIDE?
别信她 她也是个邪恶家长
Don't trust her. She's just another evil parent.
我们不都是一样的
We're not all the same.
邪恶也有各种各样的 格特
There are different kinds of evil, Gert.
好吧
Fine. OK...
傲慢现在怎么样了
...what's going on with PRIDE?
他们要对你们宣战了
They're declaring war. On you.
新武器什么的
New weapons, the whole shebang.
如果我是你们 就跑
If I were you, I would run...
趁你们还有机会
while you still have time.
你们也可以留下 放弃 那很糟吗
Or you could just stay here and give in. Is this so bad?
-史黛茜厨艺真好 -当然很糟
- Stacey can cook. - Of course it's so bad.
他们挟持了我们 老妇很痛苦
They've taken us hostage and Old Lace is in pain
我们得带她离开
and we have to get her out of here.
她是生物工程产物 格特
She's bioengineered, Gert.
如果她死了 他们再做个就行
If she dies, they just make a new one.
你知道我刚意识到了什么吗
Oh, you know what I just realized?
你还没向我打听过妮可的事
You haven't even asked me about Nico.
你想知道你女儿的情况吗
Are you wondering... what's going on with your daughter?
你叫我别跟你说话的
You told me not to talk to you.
天呐
Oh, my, God.
-那怎么回事 -今天的刺♥激♥够多了
- What was that? - I've had enough excitement for today.
跪在地上 格特呢
Get down on the floor! Where's Gert?
我们看到车了 我们知道他们在这儿
We saw the car. We know they're here.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
-等等 什么 -是昨天
- Wait, what? - It was yesterday.
你看上去真棒 她看上去很棒吧
You look so good. Doesn't she look so good?
是啊 你看上去真棒 亲爱的
She does. You look great, sweetie.
-真高兴你决定回家了 -是啊
- So happy you decided to come home. - Yeah.
-你们不是我的父母 -什么
- You guys are not my parents. - What?
因为我父母绝不会伤害老妇和格特
Because my parents would never hurt Old Lace and Gert.
去找他们 我行的
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表