剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
妮可是怎么了
What's happened to Nico?
关于魔杖 我有些事没告诉你
There may have been some things about the Staff I didn't tell you.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry. Don't worry. Don't worry.
那是枪声吗
Was that a gunshot?
对 来
Yeah. Come on.
他在打电♥话♥吗
Is he on the phone?
你们还真觉得没人动得了你们
You guys really think you're untouchable, huh?
如果你乖乖上车会轻松得多
It would just be easier if you got in the car.
我才不要上车呢
Oh, I'm not getting in that car.
如果我是你们 就放下武器
And if I were you guys, I'd put those weapons down.
洛杉矶警局可不怎么喜欢拿枪的黑人
LAPD has a little thing about black folks waving guns around.
我们不想这么做的 艾利克斯 别逼我们
We don't want to do this, Alex. Don't make us.
我从没逼你们做过任何事
I never made you do anything.
我们说清楚 你们做的一切
And let's be clear. Everything that you guys have done
都是你们的选择
has been your choice.
没人逼你们杀那些孩子
Nobody forced you to kill those kids.
或是杀达瑞斯
Or to pull that trigger on Darius.
你们那么做是出于自己的意愿
You did that 'cause you wanted to.
现在我懂了
And now I get it.
夺走别人的生活感觉是挺好
It kinda feels good to take somebody's life away.
因为在塔玛的帮助下
Because with a little help from Tamar
再加上给一位悬案警探的匿名线报
and an anonymous note to a cold case detective--
这局牌我赢了 洗牌吧
It's dominoes, bitch. Wash 'em!
艾利克斯
Alex!
别动
Hold it right there!
别动 手放在脑后
Don't move. Hands on your heads.
-等一下的 等等 -这是为什么事
- Just wait a minute, OK? Just wait. - What's this all about?
我们接到报♥警♥说有枪击声
We got a call about shots fired.
你就认定是我们开的吗
And you just assumed it was us?
等着被告吧
There's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
在座位上 还有开枪的余温
It was on the seat. Still warm from being fired.
接到了关于这个的线报 如果弹道吻合
Got a tip about one of these. If the bullets match,
有人就能升职了
someone's getting a promotion.
这是你们的车吗
This your vehicle?
作为他的律师 我建议他不回答
As his lawyer, I'm advising him not to answer.
他们反正也会查车牌的 小凯
They're just gonna run the plates, Cat.
对 是我的
Yeah. It's mine.
-你们俩 转过去 -慢慢来
- Both of you turn around. - Slowly.
等等 你杀了她吗
Wait. Did you kill her?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
什么
What?
那个原型机没用的
That prototype is of no use.
查斯 丢过去
Chase, just throw it.
我好失望
I'm really disappointed.
你们俩的反应都该更快些的
Both of you should be quicker on the uptake.
如果我想拿这个对付卡罗琳娜
If I wanted to use these on Karolina,
我就得保护好自己
I'd need to protect myself.
这件西服就为此做了相应的衬里
This suit is lined for that specific reason.
但那是针对外星人的抑制器 该好用的
But the inhibitors are for...aliens. That should have worked.
但那不是随便哪个外星人
But that's not any alien in there.
那是约拿
That's Jonah.
你把我爸爸怎么了
What have you done with my dad?
老妇
Old Lace!
我会把我们救出去的 别担心
I'm getting us out of here, don't worry.
亲爱的
Sweetie?
安全了 没事
All clear. All good!
等我们出去了 我会让你吃了他
When we get out of here, I'm gonna have you eat him.
亲爱的 抱歉要停车休息
Hey, sweetie. I do apologize for the pit stop.
那地方可真不干净
That place was not clean.
你也知道老爸的 膀胱小
You know your dad-- tiny bladder.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我知道我近来并不算是年度好爸
I know I haven't exactly been the Father of the Year lately,
但我觉得你日后会明白
but I think in time you will realize
我在做的事其实
that what I'm doing is actually
-是为了... -为了我好
- for your own... - For my own good.
你的利益
benefit.
拜托 那是不可能的 如果还需要被绑♥架♥
Please, that's not possible if it involves being kidnapped
和被迫跟你和妈妈逃跑
and forced to run away with you and Mom.
-这点我同意 -妈妈呢
- I agree with you on that. - Where is Mom?
亲爱的 我们就是在逃她
Well, honey, that's kind of who we're running away from.
什么
What?!
你妈妈近来行为有些怪异
Your mom's been acting a little strange lately.
古怪 暴♥力♥
Erratic. Violent.
甚至可以说嗜血
Actually, some might say bloodthirsty.
-是吗 -你妹妹
- You don't say. - And your sister,
幸好她安全逃离了
thankfully, she got away safely,
所以我觉得我们最好
so I thought the best thing for us to do
还是逃跑
would be go on the road.
消失一段时间 等你妈妈把问题处理好的
Off the grid. Just until your mom works through her issues.
-好吧 我理理清楚 -好
- OK, So let me get this straight. - OK.
我杀人犯老爸带我潜逃了
My murderous father is taking me on the lam
因为他害怕我更凶残的妈妈
because he's afraid of my even more murderous mother.
差不多就是这样
Pretty much nailed it.
戴尔
Wha-- Dale!
你知道我的 我人称乐观先生
You know me-- they call me Mr. Bright Side.
你和我 我们都好久没一起公路旅行了
You and I, we have not gone on a road trip in a long time.
我们会很开心的 我们听听歌♥
We're gonna have fun, we're gonna listen to some tunes yo,
玩玩换车牌的游戏
play the game with the license plates.
你开口之前
Oh, and before you say anything,
99年 费西合唱团峡谷体育馆现唱专辑
Phish Live From the Gorge, '99.
喜欢《狼人兄弟》吗
Are you the Wolfman's Brother?
共鸣板的旋律美妙
Beautiful sound, from the soundboard,
特雷的独奏简直绝妙极了
Trey's solos are delectably tasty. So good.
准备好像凯斯宾王子一样海上漂流了吗
You ready to float down the sea like Prince Caspian?
我们走吧
Let's do it.
我不知道你怎么这么久才过来
I don't know why it took you so long to get here.
我到处留下了讯息
I left messages everywhere.
我得把格特交给她父亲
I had to transfer Gert to her father.
罗伯特那边出了点医疗紧急情况
I had a medical emergency with Robert.
而且控制住宿主的人格挺难的
Plus it's hard to keep these host personalities in check.
这具躯体是个控制狂
This particular vessel is a control freak.
我们还少一个
We're still missing one.
-你们听说什么了没有 -很不幸 没有
- Anyone heard anything? - Unfortunately, no.
他是我们的儿子 你知道他多难预测 狂野
He's our son. And you know how unpredictable he is. Wild.
或许他也跟他的宿主有挣扎
Perhaps he's struggling with his host as well.
但那也不能解释哥哥的下落问题
That still doesn't answer the question of Brother's whereabouts.
宿主是谁
Who's the host?
如果是其中一个父母 我们早该发现了
If it was one of the parents we would know by now.
我们还有件事尚未考虑过
There is one thing we haven't considered.
可能是
It could be...
孩子们中的一个
one of the kids.
-妮可 你回来了 -是啊
- Nico, you made it! - Oh. Yeah.
但我不确定我怎么做到的 都很模糊
I'm not sure how, though. It's-- it's a little fuzzy.
大家都好吗
Everybody OK?
嗯 但格特呢
Yeah, but where's Gert?
-她不是跟你在一起吗 -我们走散了
- I thought she was with you. - We got split up.
我以为她肯定跑掉了
I-- I was sure she'd make it.
我和卡罗琳娜也是
Yeah, same with me and Karolina.
天呐
Oh, God.
不 天呐 我就知道我们不该分开的
No, no, I-- God, I knew we should have stayed together.
-她会回来的 她们都会的 -不 茉莉
- She'll be back. They both will. - No, Molly.
查斯说对了
Chase was right about this!
我们的父母他们赢了 他们不会罢休的
OK? Our parents, they won, and they won't stop!
我们别乱下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
如果他们已经清除了格特的记忆呢
What if they already mind-wiped Gert?
如果我再也见不到她了呢
What if I never get to see her again?
我不能像失去艾米那样失去卡罗琳娜
I can't lost Karolina like I lost Amy. I just...
我不能
I can't! I ca--
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表