剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
可以理解
That makes sense.
离家童盟
第二季 第十二集
要煎饼还是华夫饼 我都做了
Pancakes or waffles? I made both.
我要奶昔就行了
Uh, maybe just the shake.
再来点煎饼
And some pancakes.
我做的是你最喜欢的口味
I made 'em just the way you like.
是啊 是我八岁时的口味
Yeah, when I was... eight.
大家都需要时间适应
This is a big adjustment for everyone.
但是 你回家是
But... you did the right thing.
-正确的选择 -真的吗
- Coming home. - Did I?
是啊 我知道
I mean, yeah, I know I did.
我现在得在家
This is where I need to be right now.
只是 说不好
I just... I don't know,
我觉得好像抛弃了我的朋友
I kind of feel like I abandoned my friends.
你们那样无法长久下去
Yeah, but that life was never gonna last.
如果你告诉我们他们在哪里
And if you tell us where they are,
我们可以确保他们也安全回家
we can make sure they get home safely too.
妈 也许我不再是离家者
Mom, I may not be a runaway anymore,
但我不会背叛我的朋友
but I'm not gonna betray my friends.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
他昨天晚上也加班很晚吗
Was he working late last night?
我好像听到他回家的声音
I thought I heard him coming home.
只是傲慢的员工来拿东西
That was just some PRIDE employees picking up a few things.
说到这个
Hey, speaking of which,
我们还在跟阿特拉斯学院沟通
we're still smoothing things over with Atlas Academy.
可能过几天你才能回去上学
It'll be a few days until you're re-enrolled,
所以在此期间 我们在想
so, in the meantime, we were thinking
也许你可以了解一下我们的慈善事业
maybe you could learn a bit about our philanthropic work.
算了吧 我不想跟傲慢有任何关系
Hard pass. I don't want anything to do with PRIDE.
这对大家来说都是新开始 查斯
It's a new day for everyone, Chase.
约拿消失之后 傲慢终于能够
And with Jonah gone, PRIDE can finally be
实现它的使命 将慈善发扬光大
the benevolent force that it was always meant to be.
你先尝试几天吧
Yeah, just try it out for a couple of days.
可以帮助我们在家门外培养父子关系
It'll give us some father-son bonding time out of the house.
那好吧
That could be OK, I guess.
那就说定了 很好
Then it's settled. Fantastic.
你肯定很怀念这景观
Hey, I bet you miss the view.
想不想出去跟爸爸聊聊
You want to head outside, catch up with your old man?
当然
Sure.
带上
Take--
我们可以再玩玩橄榄球
We can toss the old pigskin around.
我玩的是长曲棍球
I play lacrosse.
我们什么时候在后院玩过橄榄球
When have we ever thrown a football around in the backyard?
我只是想当个好父亲
Just trying to be fatherly.
爸
Dad.
我回家是因为你生病了
I came home 'cause you were sick.
-对 -所以你病得多严重
- Yeah. - So, how sick?
查斯
Chase...
我总会忘记事情
I'm losing time.
失去意识
Blacking out.
醒来在实验室面对着我不记得自己做出来的设备
Waking up in the lab, in front of tech I don't remember building.
还有这个
And there's this.
我好像被感染了
I think I'm infected.
似乎是外星病毒
With, uh, something alien.
这是约拿给我的临别赠礼
It's a little parting gift from Jonah.
所以我请你回家来
That's why it means so much
你能够答应 我很感动
to me that you came home when I asked.
如果我没多少时间了...
If I don't have much time left--
别这样说
Don't-don't say that.
如果时日无多 能跟你和你妈妈度过我很开心
If I don't, I'm glad I get to spend it with you, and your mom.
作为家人
As a family.
我也不想这样 莱斯利
This doesn't bring me any joy, Leslie.
那就别这样
Then stop doing it.
我也想 但你已经迷失了方向
I wish I could. But you've lost sight of the path.
少说废话
Cut the shit.
这跟我的灵魂没关系
This isn't about my soul.
是你从我手里抢走了教会
It's about you stealing the church from me.
我是防止你毁掉教会
Protecting the church from you.
教会对很多人都很重要
It means so much to so many.
是啊 尤其是你
Yeah, especially you.
这些权力和追捧 是你一直想要的
All this power and adulation, it's all you've ever wanted.
不 我想要的是我的家人
No, all I ever wanted was my family.
我却发现那都是谎言 都是因为你
Which turned out to be a lie, thanks to you.
不
No.
不 是你一直想要成为我的家人
No, everything you always wanted was to be part of my family
这样你就可以接近教会
so that you could get close to the church.
一旦教众发现你的真面目
Once the congregation sees you for who you really are,
他们不会追随你的
they won't follow you.
你看 所以说跟你在一起太难受了
See, that is exactly why living with you is so damaging.
你总是说我没有资格
You convinced me that somehow I wasn't worthy.
不承认是因为我的名声
That it wasn't my celebrity
才让这所教会上了新台阶
that took this church to another level.
但我现在醒悟过来了 今时不同往日了
But I get it now, and things have changed.
真的不同了吗
Have they?
你仍然只是一块遮羞布
You're still a cardboard cutout I used to hide the fact
来掩盖我和另一个人有了孩子的事实
that I had a child with another man.
不是一个"人"
Not a man.
你太不相信自己了
You are so consumed with self-doubt,
太渴求认同感了
so desperate for approval,
以至于看不见现实
that you miss what is right in front of you.
我没看见什么 莱斯利
What am I missing, Leslie?
首先 我怀孕了
For starters, I'm pregnant.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
你怎么确定就是我的孩子
How do you know it's mine?
我不确定
I don't.
你想的话 我可以去做产前亲子鉴定
I'm happy to take a prenatal paternity test if you'd like,
但是我绝对不要再回那个白房♥间了
but one thing I will not do is get back in that white room.
-我是在等 -我知道你在等谁
- I was expecting... - I know who you were expecting.
所以我来了 小莉在家看着泽克西斯
That's why I'm here and Liv's at home watching Xerxes.
我想当面告诉你
I want to tell you this in person:
别再来烦她了
Leave her the hell alone.
你们威尔德家的人已经害得她够惨了
You Wilders have done enough to that girl.
所以我来找她啊 想帮帮她
That's why I called. Right? To help.
你这只手不想要了吗
Do you want to lose that hand?
我只是想在杂物箱里拿点东西
I just want to get something out of the glove compartment.
是在找这个吧
Is this what you're looking for?
是的
Yeah.
达瑞斯把我的指纹弄上去了
Darius got my fingerprints on it.
我查了一下
And I've been doing some research,
我知道他用这个去干过什么
and I think I know what he did with it.
那你清楚事情有多严重了
So you know how bad it was?
那你还要它做什么
Then why do you want it?
因为我答应了莉薇
Because I promised Livvie
会为达瑞斯的死讨回公道
I would get justice for Darius's murder,
我就肯定要做到
and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
谢谢你
Thanks.
想听我的建议吗
My advice to you?
什么聪明招都别想了
Ditch whatever clever plan you got cooking up
直接干掉你♥爸♥妈就行了
and just shoot your parents instead.
-你能帮我给莉薇带句话说 -不能
- Could you tell Livvie that I-- - No.
小威尔德 你要的东西我也给了你
Listen, Mini-Wilder, I gave you what you wanted,
但你也得付出点什么
but it comes with a price.
你和莉薇从此再无瓜葛
You and Livvie are done.
你再出现 我会亲手干掉你
You come around here again, I will shoot you myself.
我再不去用吸奶器吸奶 上衣就废了
I gotta go pump before I ruin this top, so...
你赶紧退后几步
You're gonna want to have to step the hell back.
你一个人是救不出她的
You... you can't rescue her alone.
我不是一个人 沃恩也去
I'm not going alone. Vaughn's coming.
他去帮倒忙的吧
Yeah, kind of worse.
不行 我也要去
No, I'll go too.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表