剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
OK, I don't see any cameras or cops.
只有很多食物
Just lots and lots of food.
老妇躲在一个垃圾箱里
Hey, Old Lace is chilling in a Dumpster,
但她开始有小脾气了
though girlfriend's starting to get an attitude.
我能理解
I can relate.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
由傲慢赞助
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
由傲慢赞助
这地方是我们父母赞助的
This place is paid for by our parents?
我们不能吃这汤
We can't eat that soup.
妮可说得对 这是傲慢的汤
Nico's right. It's PRIDE soup.
汤就是汤 我要饿死了
Soup is soup, and I'm starving.
汤本身是没有道德取向的
Soup in and of itself has no inherent morality.
我们的父母也没有
Neither do our parents.
不管是好汤还是坏汤
Whether it's good soup or bad soup,
总是热汤 我们都饿坏了
it is hot soup, and we are starving.
大家能不能别再说"汤"了
Can everyone stop saying "soup"?
我们的父母又不会来这儿
Look, it's not like our parents are gonna be popping by.
他们只写个支票
They just write checks.
他们才不在乎流浪汉
They don't give a shit about the homeless.
好 各自拿到食物后 坐在不同的桌边
OK, grab your food and sit at different tables.
我们如果分开 可能就没那么招眼了
We might not be as noticeable if we split up.
不行 人多力量大
No way. Strength in numbers.
大家就尽快吃完就是了
Everyone just eat as fast as they can.
这不成问题
Won't be a problem.
你没事吧
You OK?
好多人穷困潦倒啊
So many with so little.
你似乎很惊讶
You seem surprised.
你可是布伦特伍德最勇猛的社会正义斗士
I mean, you were Brentwood's fiercest social justice warrior.
是啊
Yeah.
我大概只是从未亲眼见识过社会不公吧
Guess I just never really seen social injustice in person before.
来吧
Come on.
这真好吃
This is so good.
快吃 我们得走了
Finish up. We should move.
去哪 有傲慢和教会 街头不安全
Where? Between PRIDE and the Church, the streets aren't safe.
-我们得藏起来 -我们需要帐篷
- We have to stay hidden. - We need a tent.
但艾利克斯丢了钱 我们又没法去买♥♥
Which we can't buy since Alex lost the money.
好吧 先不说
OK, forgetting for a moment
你才是负责警戒的人
that you were supposed to be on lookout,
这钱还是我弄来的呢
how about the fact that I got us the money to begin with?
好吗 你们是不是都表示一下感激
OK? Maybe... you all could show a little gratitude.
如果你告诉我们钱是怎么来的的话
Maybe if you told us where you got the money.
不行 这是为了保护你们
I can't, OK? It's for your protection.
保护你自己吧
Or yours.
我们怎么知道不是你父母给你的
How do we know your parents didn't give it to you?
你觉得我是内鬼吗
You think I'm a mole?
没人知道该怎么想
Nobody knows what to think,
只知道卡罗琳娜被约拿抓走时
other than when Karolina was taken by Jonah
你可投票说要丢下她
you voted to leave her behind.
你就不打算放过这事了 是吧
You are never gonna let that go, are you?
卡罗琳娜 我本来就打算回来救你的
Karolina, I was always gonna come back for you.
我相信你自有原因
I'm sure you had your reasons.
我相信这跟卡罗琳娜和妮可之间
I'm sure they had nothing to do with the fact that
渐生的姬情毫无关系
Karolina and Nico developed a certain chemistry.
我当时还不知道这事呢
I wasn't aware of that at the time, OK?
其实 我还在消化这个信息呢
And I'm still trying to process that information, actually.
但多谢提起了
But thanks for bringing it up, though.
那么如果你不是出于嫉妒 那是什么
So, if you weren't motivated by jealousy, then what?
你只是个在压力下
You're just a terrible leader
不能做出好决定的糟糕领袖吗
who makes bad decisions under pressure?
随时欢迎你做领袖 查斯
Welcome to lead anytime, Chase.
但鉴于你提不出个
But since you're incapable of
不烂的点子 还是再次交给我吧
coming up with an idea that doesn't suck, I'll handle it. Again.
我们昨晚住的地下通道
There's an encampment off the river
以东的河边有个营地
east of the underpass that we stayed at last night.
-我们在那里碰头 -艾利克斯 你去哪
- I'll meet you guys there. - Alex, where are you going?
我说了 你们得信任我
I told you, you have to trust me.
多谢了
Thanks.
我来到了格拉西亚拉·阿吉里家
I'm here at the home of Graciela Aguirre,
她是茉莉·赫南德斯的远亲
a distant relative of Molly Hernandez,
茉莉据称就是从她家被绑走的
who was allegedly abducted from her home.
西区青少年寻人继续
阿吉里女士
Ms. Aguirre,
就茉莉·赫南德斯被傲慢的孩子们
any comment on the fact that Molly Hernandez
从你家劫走一事有什么想说说的吗
was taken from your home by children of PRIDE?
我不知道茉莉被劫走这种说法是怎么冒出来的
Not sure where the idea that Molly was abducted came from.
我可没报过警
I never reported it.
而且媒体该查的不是傲慢的孩子
And it's not the children of PRIDE the media should be looking into.
是他们的父母
It's their parents.
傲慢的领袖们都是卓有成就的专业人士
The leaders of PRIDE are highly accomplished professionals,
更别提他们的慈善事业对城市的影响
not to mention what their philanthropy has done for the city.
相信我 我见过证据
Trust me... I've seen proof.
她说的是什么证据
What-what proof is she talking about?
我可能把我父母留给我的录像带寄给了格拉西亚拉
I may have sent Graciela the VHS tape my parents made me,
就是警告说加州会掉进大海里的那个
the one with warning about california breaking off into the ocean.
如果我们出了事 该有人知道真♥相♥
If something happened to us, someone should know the truth.
是啊 她是知道了 但她有危险了
Yeah, and now she does, but she's in danger.
她在电视上说了出来
She said it on TV.
是啊 她知道引发地震的阴谋
Yeah. She knows all about a conspiracy to cause an earthquake,
但她不知道约拿的事
but... she has no idea about Jonah.
还有我们的父母都是杀人犯
And that our parents are killers.
我们得警告她
We have to warn her.
傲慢
你看到...
Did you see...
他们来干什么
What are they doing here?
我以为他们都忘记这地方了
I figured they forgot about this place.
代表我们所有人 我们对你们孩子们的事很遗憾
On behalf of all of us, we're so sorry to hear about your kids.
多谢了
And we appreciate that,
但你们所听说的都是个天大的误会
but what you've heard is nothing but a big misunderstanding.
我们的孩子们虽然离家出走了 但他们不是罪犯
Our children may be runaways, but they're not criminals.
等他们安全回家了 一切就能得到澄清
This will all be cleared up when they're back home and safe.
我们为全市流浪儿童做的慈善工作
The good work we've all performed for homeless children city-wide
为我们积攒了一些好报
means we've banked some good karma.
现在呢 我们不会允许我们个人的情况
In the meantime, we will not let our personal situation
阻碍我们的使命
stand in the way of our mission.
是啊 可以说 我们面临的困境
Yeah. If anything, what we're facing has made us
让我们更加坚信傲慢的使命了
even more committed to PRIDE's cause.
他们信了吗
Think they bought it?
我就信了
I did.
还有人发现我们的妻子们都很会撒谎吗
Anyone else notice our wives are really good at lying?
在这里见面安全吗
We sure it's safe to meet here?
在公众看来 我们是照常工作
To the public, it's business as usual,
但我给这个房♥间设计了一些加固措施
but I designed this room with certain enhancements...
以备不时之需
should the day come.
秘密前厅
A secret antechamber.
典型的傲慢作风
Classic PRIDE.
罗伯特和我用巫师最好的科技布置了这里
Robert and I had Wizard's best techs wire this place.
这是一个24小时的监控中心
It's a 24-hour surveillance center
全市各处的监控
with CCTV from across the city
连接着巫师最先进的面部识别软件
interfacing with Wizard's state-of-the-art facial recognition software.
我设计的
Designed by me.
现在我们来负责找回孩子们
We're in charge of getting our kids back now.
这里现在就是傲慢的中♥央♥指挥室
This is now PRIDE's central command,
我们分享一切打探到的情报
where we share everything we learn
并且不让警♥察♥ 媒体
and keep it off the radar of the cops,
更重要的是 约拿发现
the media, and most importantly, Jonah.
我说了
As I've said...
我跟你们一样想伤害他
I want to hurt him as much as the rest of you do.
不可能
Not possible.
背着我们去报♥警♥的人不是我
I wasn't the one who went to the police behind our backs.
这话我听够了
I've heard enough about that.
知道我想听什么吗
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表