剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
-托弗走了 -我觉得他不会回来了
- Topher's gone! - I don't think he's coming back here.
这就是我想帮你避免的
This is what I wanted to protect you from.
不让你再次失去你
From losing someone you care about.
-在乎的人 -你知道你现在听上去
- Again. - Do you know who you sound
跟谁一模一样吗
exactly like right now?
你妈妈
Your mom.
我的一切努力
Everything I've worked towards,
我做的一切 都是为此
everything I've done, was for this.
卡罗琳娜 我想向你介绍你哥哥
Karolina, I'd like to introduce you to your brother.
妈妈 我需要知道关于我父亲的真♥相♥
Mom, I need to know the truth about my father.
你没事吧
Hey, you OK?
如果我一下子戒掉舍曲林就会这样
It happens when I go off my Sertraline too quickly.
她现在最需要你
She needs you more than ever
帮她习惯不服药了
to help her get used to being off her meds.
感觉好点了吗
Feelin' a little better?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
他说他本来只是想和她谈谈
He said he was going to just talk to her.
约拿杀了我的女儿
Jonah murdered my daughter.
那是为了艾米 我们做个了结吧
That was for Amy. Now it's time to finish this.
这应该是你们的
I believe this belongs to you.
你对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
我只是还击了你们
I simply defended myself against
又一次可悲的针对我的刺杀企图
another one of your pathetic attempts to kill me.
先说清楚
Uh, j-just so we're on the same page,
这次意图谋杀只是罗伯特一时冲动
this particular attempted murder was all Robert going rogue.
你懂他的 他发起疯来谁都拦不住
I mean, you know him. He's a loose cannon.
无所谓 因为后天
It doesn't matter, because the day after tomorrow,
我就不用再见到你们的脸了
I'll never have to see your faces ever again.
因为你要扯下我们的脸吗
Because you're gonna pull off our faces?
你觉得我选择你们是因为喜欢你们的陪伴吗
Do you think I chose you because I enjoy your company?
我选择你们是因为你们能完成特定任务的能力
I chose you because of your capability to perform specific tasks,
这样我就能把我的飞船从那个坑里挖出来
so I could get my ship out of that damn hole
离开这里
and get the hell outta here!
到了后天
Day after tomorrow,
你们都得出现在挖掘场
all of you are going to show up at the dig site.
蒂娜和罗伯特 等他恢复意识
Tina and Robert, once he's recovered his senses,
你们要修好我飞船上的电脑系统
will repair my ship's computer system.
戴尔和史黛茜得诊断好
Dale and Stacey will run diagnostics
我飞船上的生物防护罩
on my ship's biomorphic shell.
维克多也会从
And Victor will be roused
昏睡中清醒 解决工程问题
from his slumber to oversee any engineering issues.
迪恩夫妇当时
The Deans, of course,
得提供安保服务 让我们不会被打扰
will provide security so that we're not disturbed.
如果我们不合作呢
And if we don't go along with it?
我会杀死你们的孩子
I'll kill your children.
你知道我不会犹豫的
You know I wouldn't hesitate.
反正等你的飞船启动后 我们的孩子也会死
If you launch that ship, our children will die anyway.
吉恩和艾丽斯说那会导致大地震
Gene and Alice said that it would cause a massive earthquake.
埃尔南德斯夫妇懂地质学
The Hernandezes understood geology.
但他们不懂我的飞船
They didn't understand my ship.
不会地震的
There will be no earthquake.
为了激励你们
As an added incentive,
我还会留下一份分别赠礼
I'm going to leave behind a parting gift--
我的《摘要》
my Abstract.
你用外星人代码写的诗集吗
Your book of poems written in alien code?
没什么兴趣
Not much of an offer.
那里面凝结了我同族的智慧结晶
It contains all the knowledge my people possess.
如果我为你们破译 傲慢就能用它
If I decode it for you, then PRIDE can use it
做到你们所宣传的效果
to finally do what it advertises...
并拯救世界
and save the world.
我还会告诉你们你们的孩子在哪里
And I'll tell you where your children are.
你们可以去把他们找回来 然后就当没有认识过我
You can retrieve them and go about your lives
继续你们的生活
as if we never met.
你是不是忘了些什么
You forget somethin'?
你没有给我们安排发射日那天的任务
You didn't give us a job on launch day.
要我们给你做一条离别横幅什么的吗
Want us to make you a goodbye banner or some shit?
你们的任务已经完成了
You've already fulfilled your purpose.
你们对我来说已经没有用了
I have no further use for you.
约拿告诉了我他到底是什么
Jonah told me what he is.
我到底是什么
What I am.
我很抱歉让你从他口中听到
I-I'm so sorry you had to hear that...from him.
相信我 我好几次都很想和你说
Believe me, I wanted to tell you so many times.
然而你只有17年的时间
And you only had every day for 17 years to do it.
我不指望你能理解 但是
I don't expect you to be able to understand, but...
我爱过约拿
I loved Jonah.
全身心信任过他
Trusted him, wholeheartedly.
然后我发现了他真正的能耐
But then I discovered what he is truly capable of.
你把那些孩子送进了那个盒子
You put those kids in that box.
没人能指使莱斯利·迪恩该做什么
Nobody tells Leslie Dean what to do.
是的
Yes.
是我自愿这么做的
I was willing...to do it.
你曾经认为他是个好人
At one point, you thought he was good.
你什么时候改变想法的
When did that change?
当他伤害你的时候
When he hurt you.
妈妈 他是在测试我
Mom, he was testing me.
激发我 他想看看我的能力
Drawing me out. He wanted to see what I could do.
你差点就死了
You almost died.
-但他救了我 -不 听着
- But he saved me! - No, no, listen.
他做过一些很可怕的事 卡罗琳娜
He's-- he's done things. Terrible things, Karolina.
轮不到你来评判
You're one to judge.
你们所发现的献祭
Look, the sacrifices that you discovered,
是牺牲他们的生命来支撑约拿的命
those lives were taken to keep Jonah alive,
但是他杀死过其他人
but there were other deaths that were not.
杀人有什么好坏之分
Why is one murder more OK than another?
因为我们所做的一切都是为了保护你们这些孩子
Because everything that we did was for you kids, to protect you.
我们绝对不会伤害你们
We would never have hurt any of you.
但是约拿
But Jonah...
约拿
Jonah...
杀死了艾米
killed Amy.
那不是真的 你撒谎
That's not true. You're lying.
亲爱的 我也希望我是在撒谎
Oh, sweetheart, I wish I was.
老妇
Old Lace.
我知道你能听到我
I know you can hear me.
我不想丢下你的
I didn't want to leave you behind.
但是相信我
Please believe me.
你是个好姑娘
You're such a good girl.
我可以感受到你有多伤心
I can-- I can feel how much this hurts you.
你没有做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
是我错了
I'm wrong.
我崩溃了
I'm broken...
如果我不做点什么 会害别人死掉
and I was gonna get someone killed if I didn't do something.
如果出了差池 我没回来
If this goes sideways and I have to stay away,
我要你保护其他人 尤其是茉莉
I need you to protect the others, especially Molly.
她很需要
She needs it.
不管她自己多么逞强
No matter what she says.
感觉如何
How are we feelin'?
我的脑袋不再感觉像是被火热的拔火棍瞎捅了
Uh, well, my head doesn't feel like it's being bored through
所以 算是有改善吧
by a red-hot poker, so... that's improvement.
查斯 对吧
Chase, hmm?
以前从没听过女孩叫查斯
Never known a girl named Chase before.
你这算是相当落后的性别思维定式
That's some pretty backwards gender-normative thinking.
如果你准备好了 你妈妈来了
Your mother's here, if you're ready to see her.
真想见识一下养你长大的女人
Be interested to meet the woman who raised you.
宝贝
Hi, honey.
离家童盟
第二季 第六集
我们那么有权有势
All of the money and power in the world,
然而最后总是这两位扮演医生
and somehow we always end up with these two playing doctor.
"扮演医生"暗示
"Playing doctor" implies
我们不是受过训练的医疗专业人员
we are not trained medical professionals.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表